_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929026 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12345 on: February 27, 2013, 12:01:38 pm »

((and poor jack was cut in half. And is just barely temp dead.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12346 on: February 27, 2013, 12:39:28 pm »

((Just detonate it. As long as Ivan dies, we all live. So what if you got burnt, deal with it. You're still alive, aren't you?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12347 on: February 27, 2013, 01:36:44 pm »

((If one of those rounds gets in Renen's head while he is close to Ivan, it's perma death. And I don't want Renen to go in a robot body. There is a particular body part that if lost, makes perverts become normal (May is different). If Renen loses his body, that part is gone forever. I do think that the Doc will put Renen in a robot body if he has the chance. Who is the best conventional user in the fight?))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12348 on: February 27, 2013, 01:41:30 pm »

((Caught up with ship thread. Also, Milno has 10 Willpower - I got a full mission worth of stats pumped into Will and I plan to get at least 5 more points so I can get a permanent +1.

Because being mindfucked isn't nice.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12349 on: February 27, 2013, 02:00:16 pm »

[...] Who is the best conventional user in the fight?))
((Of those still standing? I guess that'd be me with an awesome 2 points in Con. Unless I missed someone else who's still there.))
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12350 on: February 27, 2013, 02:39:01 pm »

((Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to choose something bad either way, but perhaps I can mitigate the bad a bit...))

"To have the physical and mental ability and skill to destroy an Altered without sacrificing or compromising my humanity." Is saying it enough?

((Who am I kidding? This will soo go wrong.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12351 on: February 27, 2013, 03:58:03 pm »

"To have the physical and mental ability and skill to destroy an Altered without sacrificing or compromising my humanity." Is saying it enough?
((You gain an ability to defeat a rat-sized Altered. Your inner humanity gets jealous and demands sacrifice. :P))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12352 on: February 27, 2013, 04:01:25 pm »

Ive got 3 points in conweps
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12353 on: February 27, 2013, 04:06:04 pm »

((Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to choose something bad either way, but perhaps I can mitigate the bad a bit...))

((Who am I kidding? This will soo go wrong.))

((The big problem with this is that you don't know how he defines someone's 'humanity'. If he thinks that a brain is what makes humans humans, then anything is possible now.))

"The flesh is weak. What do you desire?"

((This is what I imagine is what The Doctors door bell sounds like.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12354 on: February 27, 2013, 04:12:27 pm »

((Do you think this is some kind of prototype manipulator? They said they had them in the HMRC before...))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12355 on: February 27, 2013, 04:23:46 pm »

((I wouldn't all too surprised if the spheres and the Doctor had the same personality. As a long shot, they might even be related. "Without sacrificing humanity? Boring. And unimportant. Skipping that." And yeah, it is full of uncertainties and possible loopholes, but then, I'm probably already overstretching just how well Gorat should be able to formulate his desire.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12356 on: February 27, 2013, 04:35:56 pm »

((If Renen attaches the explosives, how can we detonate it after everybody has gotten far from Ivan so they won't be caught by the explosion?))
((The magazine's detonator unit is designed to be remotely detonated via radio signal. I am sending over the specifications of the signal to everyone this turn, thus anyone can detonate it once everyone is out of range.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12357 on: February 27, 2013, 04:37:34 pm »

((So, I've been catching up on what happened on ship, and I've managed to completely fail to catch where Otu got that sphere. I'm really interested in seeing what it will do with that command, and with that I mean how PW is going to turn your own words against you.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12358 on: February 27, 2013, 04:41:59 pm »

((I think it's something he purchased from Nyars.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12359 on: February 27, 2013, 04:47:54 pm »

((I think it's something he purchased from Nyars.))
((Yeah, along with that bottle of nanoghosts or whatever they are. It was in a blue capsule, which we've considered to mean medical... aw crap, it IS Doctor in a Bottle, isn't it?))
Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 2101