Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44

Author Topic: Rolling through space: A way to complicated RTD (6/10)(OOC/Discussion)  (Read 63298 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Could always use a co-pilot.  ;) And you also have a better medical skill than anyone, so there's that.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

The player number hasn't been updated in ages. There are quite a lot of sheets buried in the thread somewhere, so...
It depends on the captain who he chooses.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like to request a selection of sheets to be brought here again.

Also, anyone who submitted a sheet and is still willing to join should voice their desire to do so. Anyone who wants to join and still has not submitted a sheet should do it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:57:03 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Well, you got mine just a page before. Totally willing to join.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Name: Shade, Everyone knows him as Shadow
Race: Human
Role: Head of Security
Ship: None
Skills:
Close combat skill: 10
Ranged combat skill: 6
Ship combat/Heavy weaponry skill: 2
Medical skill: 8
Mechanics skill: 8
Engineering skill: 8
Social skill: 8
Driving: 4
Piloting(Fighters): 4
Piloting( Large ships): 2

Inventory:
2 Medium Quality Weapons

Bio: Shade grew up learning to fight, his father ran a combat training arena, and Shade naturally loved it. He excelled in such combat, he quickly gained rep among the people there, and fought in numerous tournaments before he was even twelve years old, by this time he had became known as the Shadow of the Blade. He went on to win numerous tournament in the local region, but in his fifth tourney win he beat the head of a local gang, and he pledged his revenge. When Shade returned he found his family dead, and over nothing more then his win in a tournament. Everything after that up to his arrival on the Godsplitter is a mystery that he's told no one, but he carries two intricately designed blades that have images of great gods, and dragons doing battle inscribed on the blades, and hilts.
Character is fine. However, You three (Donut posted a character earlier) probably won't end up on Caelleath's ship, but on IronyOwl's not yet posted one. Another question: Where exactly do you come from, planet Earth , inner system, outer system or one of the colonies.

Name: Künstlich
Race: Robot
Role: Tactical officer
Ship:
Skills:
Inventory:
Standard light metal armor clothing 250
Machine gun claw replacement 250
Sword claw replacement 250
Hacking kit 250
Stats:
Close combat skill: 4+3
Ranged combat skil: 4+7
Ship combat/Heavy weaponry skill: 4+2
Medical skill: 4-2
Mechanics skill: 4+7
Engineering skill: 4+7
Social skill: 4-2
Driving: 4-2
Piloting(Fighters): 4
Piloting( Large ships): 4

Bio: A German speaking robot who communicates with brief statements and highly regulated speech. Feature programming of all the major tactical advance of the ages from the beginning of time to the current conflicts. Due to this he has lost almost all social abilities, such as anything more then basic facial recognition. Ever cynical of others he generally keeps to himself.
Skills equals stats: You don't need to state them seperatly.
Hacking (=Mechanics)
Programming(=Engineering)
Planning(=Roleplaying. If your plan makes sense it probably works)
Swordsmanship(Close combat)
Aiming(Ranged  combat)

About redshirts. All NPC crewmembers are redshirts.(At least for now). They are just extras running around doing the shores and dying to indicate troubles is coming your way.
Hotshot pilot it is!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Behold my massive skills... Fear and respect them.

Here you have it. Can't find the last one though.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:06:26 am by 10ebbor10 »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

If its mine your talking about, it's the second post from the bottom from the previous page.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

If its mine your talking about, it's the second post from the bottom from the previous page.
Nope, not yours. It's another much older sheet.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile

Oh, dont forget me ebbor! I am only playing on 7 forum games or so :(
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Oh, dont forget me ebbor! I am only playing on 7 forum games or so :(
I'm trying to find your sheet. I can't find it.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile

At page 3 near bottom!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Rolling through space: A way to complicated RTD (0/6)
« Reply #475 on: May 23, 2012, 07:11:50 am »

Name: George Miller
Race: Human
Role: Technician
Ship: None, for now.
Skills:
Ranged Combat: 4+4
Mechanics: 4+8
Engineering 4+8
Inventory:
EVA Suit: 250
Advanced Toolkit: 500
Hacking Kit: 250
Bio: George is a pretty tall, light skinned person. He is almost always wearing a green t-shirt and black pants.  George is a very good technician. He is incredibly intelligent, and many of his friends look up to him. He got incredible skills with a wrench, screwdriver, and many other techfixing things. When just 7 years old, he fixed the entire school robot system when it crashed. While 13, he fixed a broken colony ship that was crashed on Mars. While 21, he hacked into nearly all the banks in USA, and as punishment he was forced to work on this ship for life.
Note: I'm not good at creating backstories/bios, so i came with this one smashed together in 5 minutes :P
Got it.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile

*Hi-Five*

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll carefully examine them and pick...how many people am I allowed to drag over to the Godsplitter?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile

4 2-3 i guess? :D

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I'll carefully examine them and pick...how many people am I allowed to drag over to the Godsplitter?
You currently have 5 crew, I'll allow you to get up to eight. They won't appear untill you dock of course.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44