Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 95

Author Topic: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game  (Read 165673 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game
« Reply #1200 on: April 20, 2013, 12:44:11 pm »

Hey is anyone else in the east continent? Perdan just wiped out most of our troops including half my men :'(, I'm just curious what your view of this is?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 21, 2013, 05:47:49 am »

I play in Eponllyn and from what is known both Eponllyn and Armonia are about to join on Caligus' side. I am assuming we will be able to spread those Perdanese thugs wide open!

In my opinion, you've lost the battle because your armies were not synchronized. You had one with infantry wall, the other with fortif. deploy. Plus, Perdan is heavy on infantry, real heavy, although it was their cavalry charge which came in unison and broke your ranks apart. Good luck next time!

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 21, 2013, 06:24:32 am »

On another note here is a bit of realm advertising.  :D

I play the ruler of Niselur on Dwilight and we are in big need of active characters. I am assuming that all that read this thread have already tried Dwilight and probably have their characters set in stone somewhere, however, I hope few will be bold enough to taste the cold north!

Niselur once existed in the past (it was formed by my other character) but it was eventually destroyed by monsters. In those days the monster hordes were much more bigger and devastating than what they are nowadays (some packs were 10k high!). Eventually, Iashalur became known as the descendant of Niselur and Iashalur was a realm formed in Gaston city and seceded from Astrum. With my characters (Leopold) arrival to the land of his forefather he sought to reclaim his throne and kick Turin the King out of his chair! This was known as the recent Iashalurian rebellion which, after it ended, made Leopold the King. Soon he renamed what was known as Iashalur to Niselur and thus the legacy of Niselur has been reborn!

The main theme of Niselur is that what could be considered a realm of horselords. Since Niselur spans over huge amount of land and has many green pastures, we found it fitting to make our armies cavalry-heavy. In Niselur the infantry is known as Edreun, archers are called Faseas and our prized riders are the Rinnon. Niselur is also a theocracy of Sanguis Astroism. Since all those who played in Summerdale would probably avoid SA realms, there is much more here than meets the eye, for SA in Niselur is viewed with reservation. What this really means and how will this affect the future of Niselur I'll let you guys find out on your own. ;) I will just say that I plan on having some fun on Dwilight and I won't be content with being stuck in the corner of the map! :D

The current going-ons of the realm are that we are prepping to war Asylon, so you would be able to taste some battles right away.Furthermore, since we have many lands unsettled the chance to become a Lord quickly are pretty decent and rather easy.

Here's a link to Niselur wiki page (which is not yet fully updated so keep that in mind) http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Niselur, and a link to my own family page http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Arrakis_Family.

Hope to see some good players and roleplay coming to Niselur!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 21, 2013, 06:26:04 am »

Did whatever realm I (and most of Bay12) seemed to join on the Dwilight server? It had a queen, and was located in the northeast, don't know much more that that ^^.

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 21, 2013, 06:27:21 am »

Yeah, it was Summerdale and it got trashed by Morek and Libero Empire. I played in Summerdale in that time, too. But, here's to new beginnings! ;)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:55 am »

I just realized I totally fucked up that post. Luckily you still understood what I meant xD

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 21, 2013, 06:42:08 am »

It was a bit messy :P, but I managed to figure it out cause i know the history of Summerdale and Bay12 players relatively well.  :'(

Chosrau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: April 21, 2013, 07:51:01 am »

Niselur is also a theocracy of Sanguis Astroism.

..., for SA in Niselur is viewed with reservation.

That sounds a bit contradictory.

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 21, 2013, 08:02:54 am »

And it is a contradiction. It is this way due to many in-game variables, but in my opinion this adds to the intrigues of the realm which will become more evident as the IC events continue to progress and play out as I hope they will. :)

zehive

• Bay Watcher
  • [DRAGONFIREBREATH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 21, 2013, 11:03:16 am »

Hey is anyone else in the east continent? Perdan just wiped out most of our troops including half my men :'(, I'm just curious what your view of this is?

Yeah I wasn't expecting that, atleast not for Caligus to lose in such a manner. I mean I imagine you guys have sided with Sirion? I'm in OI, personally I campaigned to join up with Sirion and not Perdan, but the referendum ended in favor of the South rather than North. Funny, we fought one battle, everyone scattered, Caligus threatened war and everyone expecting Perdan to turn tail and run was like 'OMG THEYRE GONNA BETRAY US'.

Meanwhile on Atamara I'm going back and forth against Darka constantly, and my adventurer on Dwilight hasn't left the region he's in for the last maybe two or three months, I'm thinking its been three months he's been there. Endless supply of monsters.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 21, 2013, 11:13:55 am »

Niselur is also a theocracy of Sanguis Astroism.

..., for SA in Niselur is viewed with reservation.

That sounds a bit contradictory.
Ah, I somehow missed the Theocracy part... it does explain why you are also marching on Asylon now.

Asylon has freedom of religion of our own nobility, as long as it is not used as a tool of war.  >.>    Though, the official stance is SA = bad, cause we have bad history in dealing with them on a realm to realm level.
Though, I like how people so far away, like Niselur and Morek are taken the time and effort to visit us.  Morek did a bit of light looting last time, before harmlessly leaving.

EDIT: Ah, just saw the reason for the war.  Force Asylon to renounce its alliance with Aurvandil...  so that they would be isolated.   

Honestly, Asylon really has little choice in the matter.  We have little want to be the lapdogs of the SA alliance, if we had wanted that, well there are many SA aligned realms already out there.  There was another alliance called the Moot or something... we had issues with that and ya'll saw how that turned out with a small push...  And so, we are pretty much as politically isolated as Aurvandil... well, we do have friends among the Zuma, kind of.

(I can't spell Aurvandil without looking it up.)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:50:36 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 22, 2013, 05:25:58 am »

Well, you have to realize that northern realms like Niselur have little space to do much but to follow SA's agenda. These fledgling realms like Niselur and Corsanctum are so far bound to go where the majority go. And since opportunities for war are very few, it is my intention to provide as much fun to those who play in Niselur as I can. War with Asylon is one such thing, however, the way Leopold and Grimrog have set their relations this war shouldn't last forever nor it would mean the death of Asylon. There is not much hatred between the two, for there was no hatred to start with.

Currently, Niselur is a weak realm (why do you think I am advertising a realm in the first place), however, we are not content to always be used as someone's auxiliary troops. But if Niselur manages to grow in numbers and nobles, it is my desire as a player to set a whole different road that will change the north forever.

So, people should come and help us do this! :)

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 22, 2013, 05:42:35 am »

EDIT: Ah, just saw the reason for the war.  Force Asylon to renounce its alliance with Aurvandil...  so that they would be isolated.   

Honestly, Asylon really has little choice in the matter.  We have little want to be the lapdogs of the SA alliance, if we had wanted that, well there are many SA aligned realms already out there.  There was another alliance called the Moot or something... we had issues with that and ya'll saw how that turned out with a small push...  And so, we are pretty much as politically isolated as Aurvandil... well, we do have friends among the Zuma, kind of.

(I can't spell Aurvandil without looking it up.)

Your alliance with Aurvandil is more trouble than worth, I think. Aurvandil doesn't seem like they can back you up while this alliance has brought the ire of northern realms upon you. I think that Asylon has all the strings in their own hands on how to end this one.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 22, 2013, 05:44:35 am »

If this involves wiping the stain of Libero from the map, I'm down for it. Old grudges die hard. I really don't play BM anymore, but I joined as Kadan Bayar, FWIW.

The map has really changed, but not in any particular way that gives me satisfaction. The Libero dogs remain.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Arrakis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 22, 2013, 05:49:57 am »

Funny thing is that Libero now suffers Morek's tyranny. From what I know Morekians are recruiting Libero lords to change allegiance so that LE can become extinct. This is amusing because Morek and LE were greatest allies in the Dalian war, but now they're turning on each other slowly but surely.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 95