Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 4 - Haste makes waste. [Game over!]  (Read 107700 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 4 - Same Shit, Different Day [Day 5]
« Reply #450 on: May 21, 2012, 10:50:06 pm »

Vote Count:

Jack A T:   Hapah, Bookthras, Urist Imiknorris
Bookthras:  Jack A T, Shakerag
Shakerag:
Urist Imiknorris:
Hapah: 

Not Voting: 

The final votes are in, and Jack bows his head as he rises.

"I will go without argument.  I mean the group no ill, but I will follow the will of the many."  He walks over to the door and begins fiddling with the mechanisms.

His progress is cut short by a block dropping from the ceiling, dashing his skull against the hard floor.  On his person you can only find a book of holy orders, signifying his status as a Paladin.

The remaining four split for a rest.  What will happen next?

Jack A T has been lynched!  He was a Paladin (Town).

Night 5 has begun!  Night 5 will end Tuesday, 5/22 at 11 PM EST.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 4 - The Brother's Brother Revealed [Night 5]
« Reply #451 on: May 22, 2012, 10:26:17 pm »

Three people gather in front of the door, and Urist Imiknorris is not one of them.  A quick search later and he is found, with two arrows in his chest.  This ranger fell by one of his preferred methods of hunting.

The three of you eye each other warily.  This is likely your last day of discussion.

Urist Imiknorris has been killed!  He was a Ranger (Town).

Day 6 has begun!  Day 6 will last until Friday, 5/25 at 11 PM EST.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 4 - The Brother's Brother Revealed [Night 5]
« Reply #452 on: May 22, 2012, 10:26:24 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

You are DEAD.  Dead people cannot post game-related content!
EDIT: What? It's not content, it's gloating.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:56:59 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 4 - An arrow escape [Day 6]
« Reply #453 on: May 22, 2012, 10:35:08 pm »

You are DEAD.  Dead people cannot post game-related content!

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 22, 2012, 10:55:05 pm »

Shakerag: it is now safe for you to come out with your actual alignment and win condition, and lynch Hapah.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 22, 2012, 10:59:14 pm »

It is what it is, I suppose.

Bookthras. If I've lost then I've lost, and it's been one hell of a ride regardless!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 22, 2012, 11:01:18 pm »

It is what it is, I suppose. If I've lost then I've lost, and it's been one hell of a ride regardless!

Took the words right out of my mouth. A hell of a ride indeed. It's all in Shake's hands now. I'm sure he'll do the right thing.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 23, 2012, 08:51:43 am »

I honestly kinda expected two votes on me and two shortens by the time I got on, lol.

What is Shakerag, anyway? Lyncher? Survivor? If the second, remember, I saved your life N2! I saved it SO HARD.

And I'd like to pick everyone's brains after the game, if they are still following.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 23, 2012, 09:29:47 am »

Wait, what?

Aww, mannnnn.  Fuck this game.  Fuck this game so hard.  What in the fuck is going on? 

D:

You two:  night actions. 

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 23, 2012, 09:45:02 am »

Shakerag: Man, if you're just trolling me, I'll be a little miffed. :/

Urist got killed, which I definitely didn't see coming. I thought for sure it'd be me or you. What'd you do last night, Shakerag? I got visited by one person, but I'm no worse for it.

Scroll of Danger. It looks like it did the "nothing" option (portal, goblin, I killed it, no loot). Funny thing, I was actually kinda hoping it would kill me! There's no harm in claiming my Brooch of the Phoenix now, since Toaster has confirmed it won't protect me against daykills or lynches. If someone else was the kill target, I'd off myself and we'd both get back up. If they kill me, I'd just get back up. Not meant to be, looks like!

If you're town, Shakerag, then Book is the scum and let's wrap this up. If you're a 3rd party (which I guess Book thinks you are), then do what you've gotta do to win at this point: You get to play judge and jury!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 23, 2012, 09:52:21 am »

Oh wait, Bah.

Forgot that Bah.

and if it hadn't been for you meddling kids, I'd have opened that door!

And more bah.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 23, 2012, 09:56:35 am »

Book?  Did you visit Hapah last night?  He says he was visited by one person. 

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 23, 2012, 10:27:05 am »

If the second, remember, I saved your life N2! I saved it SO HARD.
And I excited your admiration!
Plus I've sweated blood for this.

And I'd like to pick everyone's brains after the game, if they are still following.
For sure, man!

Book?  Did you visit Hapah last night?  He says he was visited by one person.
... I'm very tempted to say yes just to increase the brainfuckedness, but no. I didn't.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 23, 2012, 10:37:10 am »

Ahh well, I didn't figure you'd make it that easy. 

Anyway, I used a wand of monster detection on Hapah last night and only saw myself visit him. 

Shakerag: it is now safe for you to come out with your actual alignment and win condition, and lynch Hapah.
Joke's on you, Bookthras; everything I've claimed this game has been 100% truthful.  Town, random Warrior (for all the fucking good it did me), etc., etc.

Shorten.  Let's wrap this up.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 23, 2012, 10:43:32 am »

Oh well. It's a fair cop, and I knew it was a gamble. I still think it was the right move though. Too bad.

Shorten.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35