Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: Supernatural 5 - Ended  (Read 102286 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Day 1
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2012, 09:57:53 pm »

Orangebottle, why did you feel the need to repeat the question I asked?
Because I agreed with it and felt like it needed to be emphasized. Why are you just asking this now?
Forgot to last night.

If I think Think was scum, why shouldn't I vote his replacement? At the time, Think was the scummiest person to me.
Because Flandre is not Think. While they share a role, there could be any number of reasons as to why Think was acting scummy before he asked for a replacement(including the possibility that he was scum). Whatever it was, it was enough for him to ask for a replacement. Thus, Flandre shouldn't be judged by Think's actions, but by her own.
Wait Think was scummy, so he asked for a replace? Why are you trying to justify Think's scumminess now? Although there may be other reasons for Think's scumminess, the most likely one is that he is scum. Either way, Flandre's actions are scummy, so my vote stays on her.

Didn't see this earlier.
Those are rather weak grounds for a vote and a FoS. Was that a lynch vote, or a pressure one?
Both. At that time, this was scummiest behavior I've seen. I am now basing my vote on Flandre for other reasons.

Flandre's scum because Think is scum. Think is scum because of reasons I've stated earlier.
Isn't it too early to call out people for scummitude based on a few phrases of the person they've replaced, ZU?
No, considering day ends soon. I've explained my reasons for this multiple times now.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2012, 10:13:13 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Darvi: IronyOwl
Dariush: Shakerag
NativeForeigner: Tiruin
Orangebottle: Toaster
Flandre: zombie urist
Tiruin: Darvi, Flandre, ToonyMan
ToonyMan: Dariush
zombie urist: Orangebottle, Urist Imiknorris

As the sun sets into the orange and pink clouds, Tiruin is dragged before the executioner. Cursing at the guards, he struggles valiantly to pull free. But it is no use, and you can all see terror in his eyes as he nears the platform.

With a sudden burst of energy he rips an arm away from one of the guards. His and guestures frantically, and suddenly the square is full of grotesque, screaming demons. They lunge at people, slavering mouths gaping impossibly wide to show rows of fangs.

The guards in the square shout warnings to one another and attack the demons as the rest of back up, unsure of what is happening. Tiruin breaks free of the other guard in the confusion and starts running towards an alley. The other guard, however, thinks quickly and hurls his spear at the fleeing prisoner. With a wet thunk the spear sinks deep into his back, and he pitches forward. As he tries to crawl forward the guard runs up and hacks into his neck with his sword. Tiruin jerks once and then lies still. Moments later, the demons vanish as if they'd never been.

"Illusions", mutter a few people in the crowd. Well, you now know what skills he possessed.

"By the gods!" shouts the guard who slew him, stepping back. Tiruin's body is changing...fur sprouting, face lengthening. After a short while it is not a man lying there, but a great Wolf.

The Mistress of Secrets emerges from the crowd and addresses. "Werewolves have inflicted their madness upon the town! You have done well this day, but you must now root out the others! If even one survives, we are all doomed!"

"Now, disperse. Night falls, and we are all in danger if we stay out. Everyone, to your houses. Quickly, now!"

Night has fallen. Send in your actions! Also, please remember to copy Jim Groovester on your PMs. My Internet is going to be limited this week, so he's going to need to be included on everything to keep the game moving.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Night 1
« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2012, 10:18:52 am »

Morning dawns clear and bright. A feeling of Hope fills you all, as the knowledge of yesterday’s success lingers on. But that hope fades as you approach the town square. A grim faced herald stands there, a scroll in hand.

“It is with sorrow that I announce that we have lost a powerful ally in the night. Toaster, now known to us as a Monster Hunter, was attacked and slain during the night. A pity he did not slay the monster instead.”

“You are ordered to continue your Trials and root out this evil. And be extra careful at night, it seems that you are the targets of these beasts, now.” He lowers the scroll and you all file in. This have taken a turn for the worse indeed.

Day 2 has started! It will go until ~5pm Pacific Tuesday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2012, 10:33:10 am »

Baaaaaahhhhhdammit.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2012, 10:42:25 am »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2012, 11:29:17 am »

Well well, I have a much better feeling with Flandre and Darvi.  Scum don't bust their partners Day 1, I'm not going to even argue this.

Gonna stop LURKING IronyOwl??  Share some thoughts man!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2012, 11:31:57 am »

I'm actually shocked Toaster was killed and not one of the lynchers, I feel so bad for you Toaster what did you even do this time.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2012, 12:25:17 pm »

PFP:  Re-read finished; Dariush gets my vote.
A vote switch several hours from the day end without any argumentation. Explain, Shakerag.

Toony:
Well, no.  You still haven't answered my question Dariush.  Which is terrible.
Oh, all right, I'll answer it now. I suspect you and Shakerag. Now answer mine.

Relevant part bolded. What the fuck, really. Out of 13 players who aren't you you consider 5 scummy, two nulltelling and the rest... scummy because they don't leave an impression on you? Explain that.
Relevant part bolded and underlined.

I'm actually shocked Toaster was killed and not one of the lynchers, I feel so bad for you Toaster what did you even do this time.
'The lynchers'?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2012, 12:29:30 pm »

Toony, why all of this speculation about why scum killed who?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2012, 12:38:17 pm »

PFP:  Re-read finished; Dariush gets my vote.
A vote switch several hours from the day end without any argumentation. Explain, Shakerag.
Toony:
Well, no.  You still haven't answered my question Dariush.  Which is terrible.
Oh, all right, I'll answer it now. I suspect you and Shakerag. Now answer mine.
It's worth noting that only suspecting people that vote you is pretty shitty play.

Relevant part bolded. What the fuck, really. Out of 13 players who aren't you you consider 5 scummy, two nulltelling and the rest... scummy because they don't leave an impression on you? Explain that.
Relevant part bolded and underlined.
This is kind of outdated now, I don't see the point of your question anymore.  I feel like I already answered it but if I somehow haven't then I'll say people who don't leave an impression on me feel scummy because they're not actively playing in the game I think.  Like I feel that way about IronyOwl and Jokerman(yes he's in this game) right now.  I do agree Shakerag needs to explain his reasoning.

'The lynchers'?
That being Darvi, Flandre, and myself lynching Tiruin.  Maybe I should have made this more obvious, my bad.

Toony, why all of this speculation about why scum killed who?
This is pretty stupid.  I'm actually surprised by this.  Isn't it better to well, figure out who scum are?  I mean by how Day 1 went we can infer who are more likely scum by how they interacted with Tiruin.  Unless you know something we don't know etc etc

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2012, 12:53:28 pm »

So you're excusing your buddying with wine that can be caused by an early bus?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2012, 12:59:07 pm »

Okay re-read time.

Toony:
We can say Tiruin is trying to gather sympathy from the populace.
I'd be more inclined to say he's naturally squishy and uncertain.
You should snuggle up and protect him then!

Tiruin:  Hypothetically, you are scum.  Who do you want as your two scumbuddies?
Toaster and IronyOwl. From my experience, they work well with their wordplay and know how to handle themselves.
Thanks to my prodding on his hypocrisy he finally squeezed out this answer.  We already know Toaster is town and I have this thing where I list my scum buddies as one real and one fake.  Maybe Tiruin does the same thing.  How does this make you feel IronyOwl?

And Jokerman's last post was April 13th, an entire week ago.

So you're excusing your buddying with wine that can be caused by an early bus?
No no no, I will simply not accept this.  That's so fucking stupid.  Do you remember how the day ended?  I got back from classes 30 minutes beforehand and it was still a tie.  I broke the tie by voting Tiruin, who was scum, there's no way in hell I would ever do that as scum.  I would shoot myself.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2012, 01:00:57 pm »

there's no way in hell I would ever do that as scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2012, 01:02:06 pm »

Fuck you dipshit

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2012, 01:05:21 pm »

It's worth noting that only suspecting people that vote you is pretty shitty play.
Implying what Shakerag (and you) are doing is not scummy.

That being Darvi, Flandre, and myself lynching Tiruin.  Maybe I should have made this more obvious, my bad.
Oh hey, while you're at it, just scream 'HEY GUYS I'M TOWN SERIOUSLY BELIEVE ME I'M SO TOWN I'M THE TOWNIEST OF TOWNS GASP THE SCUM DIDN'T KILL ME THEY MUST BE TRYING TO FRAME ME BUT SERIOUSLY I'M SO TOWN I DON'T HAVE AN IDEA WHY SCUM DIDN'T KILL ME I'M TOWNNNNNNNNNNNN'.

PPE:
There's no way in hell I would ever do that as scum.
Yep, that seals it. Toony. Shakerag, I still want that answer.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32