Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942042 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Combat Teams
« Reply #18300 on: January 26, 2014, 08:25:05 pm »

((There's a quote somewhere around that verifies this.))
((I believe it's in someone's sig.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18301 on: January 27, 2014, 02:27:17 pm »

CHARGE THE AMP.

((What are we waiting for?))
I'm not sure, what are you waiting for?

Sing.

((Also guy look I found Stacy.))
Action, not that it really matters.

You sing an acapella version of Penderecki's Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima. It is extremely difficult and spooks everyone around you.

((So I get prodded for being idle, repeatedly, then when I finally try to act I can't.
Typical))
Climb down to where Maurice and Morul are and look for a way I could climb down.
I can't let you win, no matter what you do.

Oh alright.

You climb down to the area with maurice and morul. You think you could probably climb down the same way morul was, but hopefully more carefully and successfully. Or you could just use the rope.

Wait for Morul to take hold of the rope, and then help Maurice lower him.
*Insert "Shake your booty" remix with "Wait" instead of "Shake".*

((I'm not sure whether to be impressed or disappointed that it's taking you a weekend to learn hiragana. I learned it over a whole semester, but in grade six.))
Languages were never my strong suit, but memorizing 47 characters is easy enough. I just wanted to give myself the whole weekend, just in case I found it harder then I expected. I basically had it done on the first day, but had other things to work on too. Oh well.

((I probably won't be posting again until the 29th. I'll handle the people who weren't on a team yet then. Gonna do short action so as not to lose one.))

Create an empty canister like the ones that go in the namite thrower. Look up the chemical composition of namite (asking Pancaek for permission if that's needed), then try to fill up that canister with namite created from dirt lying around.
[uncon:2+1+1+1]
You fill the canister with Namite, though it is surprisingly tiring to do so. Even simple conversions seem tiring when done in bulk.

"Thanks guys. Whew."

Wait until the rope has been secured, then climb down. Examine the surroundings.
The cat, Maurice and Teal lower you down to the bottom of the very deep pit. At the bottom of the pit is a small, round, intestine like tunnel that leads somewhere glowing.

Slowly and carefully lower Morul down into the pit, then start climbing down using the same rope - unless he says otherwise, of course.

((Using robot murderbots, fleshy abominations and cyberdemons altogether sounds like a good idea, especially if we can figure a way their strengths could synergize. Pure and mixed squads could both be good, but including specials is a must, I think, as well as diversifying the equipment and battlefield roles between the squads - if we can afford that, of course.
Also, whatever we make and whatever equipment we take, let's make sure it's cutting edge and new. We can invent or at least improve upon standard UWM equipment, so we almost certainly should. Want battle suits (milnoplate)? Take battle suits mk. II with improved armor (flatground samples, aren't they being research towards that goal?) and armaments. Want Mk II? Why not make Mk II-A with self-sealing shell(again, research of  earlier samples) pre-installed sub-exoskeleton (dirt cheap!) and, say, improved radiation and electricity protection? Finally, let's make a Mk IV already: combine the creative and engineering power of the whole Tinker Union and make a joint project for the good of all ARM. I'm sure each of us has long had à few ideas on what could be added or improved, so let's just do it.))

Cyberdemons?

No Maurice, you are the demons *Predictable joke*

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18302 on: January 27, 2014, 02:45:50 pm »

Charge for the last time.

((Next turn I'm killing this thing; getting really bored.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18303 on: January 27, 2014, 03:43:46 pm »

((I may be with you, GL.))

Gah. I need to move.

Quote from: To Morul
Sean and I are coming down. He's getting impatient and one or both of us are liable to destroy everything around us for a large distance.

Head over to where the others are heading down. Have Sean go down first, then slide down, hopefully not snapping the rope under my multiton weight.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18304 on: January 27, 2014, 03:45:29 pm »

((Killing it how? We haven't even found its vital organs--heck, the decoy heart and brain melted away a few turns back.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18305 on: January 27, 2014, 03:47:17 pm »

((Killing it how? We haven't even found its vital organs--heck, the decoy heart and brain melted away a few turns back.))
((Remember in mission 9 when I melted several city blocks?))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18306 on: January 27, 2014, 03:57:48 pm »

((Remember in mission 9 when I melted several city blocks?))
((Wasn't that an overshot?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18307 on: January 27, 2014, 03:59:10 pm »

((Point being we both have a +-6 or so dynamic bonus.
Bad things for opposition.))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18308 on: January 27, 2014, 04:00:31 pm »

((Yes, dynamic bonus. That means it tends towards 5.))
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18309 on: January 27, 2014, 04:02:54 pm »

((People have overloaded amps intentionally though...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18310 on: January 27, 2014, 04:04:55 pm »

((And if Gamerlord does that...we will all be boned.))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18311 on: January 27, 2014, 04:06:07 pm »

((And I may be the only one to survive, what with all the charging I've done!
Anyhow, gonna shut up.))
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18312 on: January 27, 2014, 04:46:53 pm »

Find Miyamoto and ask if I can join the assault team.
((Its in bold, now I can't be ignored! MUHAHAHAHA))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18313 on: January 27, 2014, 05:42:24 pm »

"Alright, seems safe. Head on down. I'll wait here for you."

Quote from: Morul Migurkeshin to Xan
I swear to all that is holy, if you nuke this thing while we're still inside, I will make you regret that for the rest of your life. All three seconds of it.

Hold position, and help Maurice and Co down if needed.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18314 on: January 27, 2014, 05:51:51 pm »

Spend 1 token on materials and practice the assembly of the combi-weapon in VR for a bonus.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 1256