Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1148 1149 [1150] 1151 1152 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944447 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17235 on: November 21, 2013, 08:26:21 pm »

STEPHEN HAWKING amp punches the Grate-rock, attempting to punch it in half and reveal a creamy child center.

((Though, yknow hopefully not "creamy" in the "you punched his brain open" way.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17236 on: November 21, 2013, 08:28:48 pm »

((Just so you know, Miyamoto could probably bench press that slab with one hand. Save you the trouble of rolling, and possibly smacking yourself.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17237 on: November 21, 2013, 08:58:46 pm »

((Just so you know, Miyamoto could probably bench press that slab with one hand. Save you the trouble of rolling, and possibly smacking yourself.))
((Well if he used only one hand, then its not a bench press is it?
Also no, I figure if we are gonna do this, we are gonna do this RIGHT.
With all the potential for horrible failure and hilarity.))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17238 on: November 21, 2013, 09:00:54 pm »

Does GWG even WANT me to attempt a quantum revive?))
((I don't want to not try, a reunion would be nice, and I want to see what happens regardless. Even is it's a 1 or a 6. There's a 50-50 chance of something neat happening. A 50-50 chance! It's a win-win scenario. Well, with a 50% chance of nothing happening.
Yes, please.))

Quote from: From Feyri
Kill him on sight.
((This would be more effective if you CC'd it to Jim.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17239 on: November 21, 2013, 09:03:13 pm »

((I don't want to not try, a reunion would be nice, and I want to see what happens regardless. Even is it's a 1 or a 6. There's a 50-50 chance of something neat happening. A 50-50 chance! It's a win-win scenario. Well, with a 50% chance of nothing happening.
Yes, please.))

Kill him on sight.
((Kinda wondering where the 50-50 is coming from.
Also Jim has no arms.))

Indeed, I do this.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17240 on: November 21, 2013, 09:05:44 pm »

Yes, please.))

Kill him on sight.
((Kinda wondering where the 50-50 is coming from.
Also Jim has no arms.))
((1- critical failure
2,3,4- nothing happens
5- grate survives
6- overshoot))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17241 on: November 21, 2013, 09:07:28 pm »

Yes, please.))

((Well, a 1 or 6 could actually makes things worse. Suppose Hawkings blows himself up, or creates mindless hollow zombie Grate. Those would be pretty bad.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17242 on: November 21, 2013, 09:25:59 pm »

Yes, please.))
((Well, a 1 or 6 could actually makes things worse. Suppose Hawkings blows himself up, or creates mindless hollow zombie Grate. Those would be pretty bad.))
((I count anything neat happening as a win. It can't hurt me, I'm already dead!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17243 on: November 21, 2013, 09:32:57 pm »

Yes, please.))
((I count anything neat happening as a win. It can't hurt me, I'm already dead!))
((I like your style.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17244 on: November 21, 2013, 09:35:59 pm »

((1. Critical existence failure
2,3,4. Physics wins
5. Quantum resurrection
6. Quantum existence transfer

Yup, this will be entertaining.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17245 on: November 21, 2013, 10:57:58 pm »

((You should probably be a bit more specific in your action that you're attempting flagrant disregard of the laws of physics.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17246 on: November 21, 2013, 11:08:47 pm »

((Changed my action a bit))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17247 on: November 21, 2013, 11:17:44 pm »

((Both physics and Grate should probably be left in peace since the chances of something bad happening seem to be higher than nothing - or a miracle - happening.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17248 on: November 21, 2013, 11:31:50 pm »

((Even assuming that both 1 and 6 are "bad"--admittedly a reasonable assumption--the chance of 2-4 being rolled is greater than the chance of a bad thing happening.))
Sig

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17249 on: November 21, 2013, 11:35:38 pm »

((Except that the HMRC has a long track record of hitting the extremes with startling regularity.))
Pages: 1 ... 1148 1149 [1150] 1151 1152 ... 1256