Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938599 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: The Curse of Ivan Continues.
« Reply #15735 on: August 20, 2013, 01:35:54 pm »

((I'll assume Lars went with Simus since he was standing right next to her.))

((Actually, this is a dangerous assumption since Lars probably can't run right now.  Is anyone still at the base?))

PW:  Status check on Lars?

((EDIT:  Oh wait, he doesn't have a helmet.  Guess he's still in the AI core!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15736 on: August 20, 2013, 01:51:21 pm »

((You might want to edit that out before Piecewise notices. Just saying. We don't wanna Lars to die, do we?

At the base are: Bishop, Jack, Morul.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:53:02 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15737 on: August 20, 2013, 01:59:54 pm »

((Lars gave up his helmet willingly- he must accept the consequences.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15738 on: August 20, 2013, 02:03:41 pm »

((Gilgamesh can be driven without a helmet. Miyamoto can still rescue him.

By giving him his helmet. Not by giving the crazy priest who unknowingly accelerated the possible destruction of the base access to extremely powerful military equipment.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15739 on: August 20, 2013, 02:11:07 pm »

((Lars DOES want a battlesuit, covered in the insignia of the gods, and fitted with extremely powerful audio equipment and transmitters, so that he may preach to the masses.  Think how useful he would be in pacifying the crowds in the other mission!

Is there room for two in the cockpit?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15740 on: August 20, 2013, 02:12:46 pm »

((Sorry, I forgot the exact name for my Rocket Rifle. Though technically, it DOES launch micro-rockets, in that the rockets are a lot smaller than what we consider a rocket today.))

"Are you all alright? Did something explode from the ground or anything? WHAT DO I NEED TO FIX?!" Bishop yelled at the group as he approached, gripping his rifle.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15741 on: August 20, 2013, 02:12:59 pm »

((I'm about to take a rocket bike if there is one available so that I can get as far the fuck away as possible.))

"RUN, RUN, RUN!"

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15742 on: August 20, 2013, 02:15:28 pm »

Bishop yelled at the group as he approached, gripping his rifle.
((What group?))

((Is there room for two in the cockpit?))
((To sit in? No. But you could probably fit in somehow. Disguise yourself as a rug.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15743 on: August 20, 2013, 02:39:20 pm »

((I'm also assuming the transmitter is in the AI core.))

Brother Lars watched as the base cleared out.  Between his lack of helmet and injuries, he was unable to follow.  He would just rely on the will of the gods to protect him.  Since he lacked a helmet radio, he'd just have to rely on this transmitter.

Adjust the transmitter to send at a more sane volume.  Speak to the team:

"Brothers and sisters, this is Brother Lars.  I am unable to follow due to lack of helmet and injuries, so I will monitor what is happening from the CCR.  I shall pray for guidance, protection, and perseverance for you all.  Amen."

"O Algis, may your shielding hands cover us all..."  Lars continued his prayers to the gods of the HMRC Pantheon.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:04:22 pm by Toaster »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15744 on: August 20, 2013, 03:02:12 pm »

((The transmitter is in the CCR. Check piecewise's post. You could send a message through your wristpad, if you want to go to the AI core. Although I question the wisdom of going deep below the earth at this time.))
((I'm about to take a rocket bike if there is one available so that I can get as far the fuck away as possible.))
((Try not to fly through the wall. Better have Bishop be angry at the worm, not you.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15745 on: August 20, 2013, 03:04:32 pm »

((Edited accordingly.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15746 on: August 20, 2013, 03:08:39 pm »

((Try not to fly through the wall. Better have Bishop be angry at the worm, not you.))
((Jack actually knows how to fly this thing without flying through a wall.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15747 on: August 20, 2013, 06:26:19 pm »

Excuse me miyamoto but i believe its time to enact plan "this is so fucking retarded it just has to work"

jump off the pallet sideways and after running a suitable distance away lie facedown in the dirt, perform an ultrasound on said dirt at highest possible volume without breaking my speaker.
Use thermal radar and seismic activity to determine if i have the critters attention.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:20:14 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15749 on: August 20, 2013, 08:32:24 pm »

((Pretty much my plan... i wonder if we can make an actual thumper out of a subwoofer and a kinetic amp...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 1256