Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942627 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Missions 9: Anyone got some bolts?
« Reply #12765 on: March 11, 2013, 03:07:58 pm »

"Huh, not a political, just a stupid one then. Can't say I blame HMRC for wanting people who can put two and two together, and who are not actually criminals, whatever it says on the slogan."

"So, I'm stupid because I trusted a friend? Nice world view you have there, even though you're right, in this case."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12766 on: March 11, 2013, 03:09:43 pm »

"Huh, not a political, just a stupid one then. Can't say I blame HMRC for wanting people who can put two and two together, and who are not actually criminals, whatever it says on the slogan."
((Oh ,great, we started the name calling already, and not even a single day has passed. Let's hope I can get that party going soon, so that I can get you all drunk and happy. Of course there's the chance that you'll become drunk and angry... Angry drunk madmen with weapons of mass destruction... Dwarfs! Once Toady implements the starting scenarios and vehicles, I could theoretically mod dwarf fortress to replicate mission 9B!))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:13:10 pm by Parisbre56 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12767 on: March 11, 2013, 03:17:04 pm »

((Oh ,great, we started the name calling already, and not even a single day has passed. Let's hope I can get that party going soon, so that I can get you all drunk and happy. Of course there's the chance that you'll become drunk and angry... Angry drunk madmen with weapons of mass destruction... Dwarfs! Once Toady implements the starting scenarios and vehicles, I could theoretically mod dwarf fortress to replicate mission 9B!))

((Your right, but I think once we actually start exploring it'll calm down due to people actually having something to do. What we see right now are the effects of not having aliens shooting at us, while also not having VR to distract us.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12768 on: March 11, 2013, 03:22:20 pm »

(Ah, so technically never then. :P Well, Simus can always put one on now and then everyone can see her in 'a labcoat and nothing else.' XD)

((And then ask the AM for some lacy lingerie.  I wonder what the measurements of that robot body are?

On that note, Jim should totally get a speedo to cover up his no-longer-naughty bits area.

Okay mind, back out of the gutter!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12769 on: March 11, 2013, 03:25:21 pm »

(Jim is wearing pants, he's fine. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12770 on: March 11, 2013, 03:29:26 pm »

"So, I'm stupid because I trusted a friend? Nice world view you have there, even though you're right, in this case."
"Not you goddamn it. The case. Should have clarified. Although if you acknowledge that you were stupid, who am I to say no? My point was that HMRC might have sponsored the outcome of your case because it wanted capable people. That's actually a compliment, in a way.

I, for one, fully deserve to be here. Technically, I volunteered, but I didn't have much choice as I've caused a gigantic famine on mine and the nearby planets by introducing invasive species. It was either that, or be captured."

((I actually like the way it is going on right now. I like mild insults. Don't expect them to stop once we start a mission))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12771 on: March 11, 2013, 03:31:07 pm »

((You could always wear it on the outside))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12772 on: March 11, 2013, 03:33:45 pm »

((Why are we discussing Jim in the Mission thread? Shoo, shoo children. Go back to the ship.  :D

The above question was rhetorical. Please don't actually answer it.))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:36:06 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12773 on: March 11, 2013, 03:40:17 pm »

((Why are we discussing Jim in the Mission thread? Shoo, shoo children. Go back to the ship.  :D

The above question was rhetorical. Please don't actually answer it.))
((we're discussing Jim on the mission thread because pants))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12774 on: March 11, 2013, 03:42:35 pm »

(@Thearpox: Toaster's on the mission you're on and my team will be in this thread soon enough on our own mission unless PW starts a third thread, so I see no problem with my getting an early start on being here. :P And everyone should be talking about Jim all the time, especially what he's wearing because he's ♪FABULOUSSSSSS♫~
@Lenglon: More or less. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12775 on: March 11, 2013, 03:43:35 pm »

((You could always wear it on the outside))
((Like Superman?))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12776 on: March 11, 2013, 03:44:04 pm »

"Oh, I guess I misunderstood that. apologies then. But yeah, that ordeal did teach me not to blindly trust people, so I guess at least something good came out of it.

But now that you mention it, you really think they would actively ruin people's lives to get recruits? Damn, that's bleak."

((No really, I was unsure whether it was an insult or not, so I just went with the one that would provide the biggest drama factor. ))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12777 on: March 11, 2013, 03:52:47 pm »

"Welcome to the worlds we live in. Have a nice stay in reality."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12778 on: March 11, 2013, 06:43:46 pm »

"Bleak? I dunno. That's how we got most of our recruits. Get these morons to fire into the crowd, and you've got a slew of potential orphans boiling with anger. All that's left, is to redirect their energy in a constructive way. So I can't say I'm a stranger to these methods."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:45:29 pm by Thearpox »

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12779 on: March 11, 2013, 08:10:47 pm »

"My name is Migrurkeshin. Mig-rur-Ke-shin. Migrurkeshin. Not that hard."
"Yeah, that's what I said. Migrurkreshnin." Flint turned to Zephyris as she helped him with the Barracks decorations. "Why is Migurkeshin yelling so much?"

"He seems to be in a really bad mood..then again I don't like being here neither to be honest.  I guess mispronouncing his name just adds fuel to the fire." Zephy thought back a bit, "Well and there was this incident on the ship..", she remembered him being there in the rec room and in a pretty bad shape at the end of it.

In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 1256