Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942253 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Missions 9: Anyone got some bolts?
« Reply #12750 on: March 11, 2013, 01:54:52 pm »

"My name is Migrurkeshin. Mig-rur-Ke-shin. Migrurkeshin. Not that hard."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12751 on: March 11, 2013, 02:01:09 pm »

"Mirug... Migig... Mikirov... I give up.  Your name is hard."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12752 on: March 11, 2013, 02:02:18 pm »

"Yeah, that's what I said. Migrurkreshnin." Flint turned to Zephyris as she helped him with the Barracks decorations. "Why is Migurkeshin yelling so much?"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:06:36 pm by Parisbre56 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12753 on: March 11, 2013, 02:08:47 pm »

@Everyone: "Attention teammates. I have been compiling a list of who is responsible for what, so that I know who can be allowed to take which equipment and who's permission he must have to take it.
So, I have noted down brother Lars, Michael Alexander (by the way, is the first name Michael or Alexander?) and Anton Cheronoz- Che-nro-roz- Anton Hardname as engineers and thus subordinates of Bishop while in the base.
I have noted Auron Kell and Zephyris... (Hmm I seem to have not noted a last name) as Medics and thus subordinates of Mesk while in the base. Try to keep us in one piece guys.
Now, Simus, I don't know who's good with science here, so you may want to choose your own subordinates, if any, but I've taken the liberty of assigning Morul Mirguke- Mi-gru-ker- Morul Hardername to you as a Scientist. I am certain that his talents will be of use to you.
And finally, I have created the position of Storeman for people under my command, but I do not expect any will be needed. However, if you want to volunteer for the position, I will be happy to accept you.
So, any suggestions? Everybody happy with their assignments? What do you think boss?"

((I've got to start locking that airlock. Already people have started wandering off on their own.

EDIT: Oh, and maybe the blockage in the barracks vent is from the boxes set on the wall? I guess we'll find out.))

"Well, if everybody approves with their new position, and you think it'll help you keep track of who has what, fine by me. Didn't think we'd need such a detailed command structure, but it can only help I guess. By the way, how are the preparations going?"

"If my job is to look after a labcoat, I want a weapon. I've already died once, and don't plan on doing it again anytime soon."

"Flint is right you know, you should show Simus some more respect. She has proven her worth by now, I even heard she cleared a whole building full of armed hostiles by herself on the previous mission. And besides, if a person takes offence to you calling him or her something, it's only decent not to use it anymore, even if you don't think it's offensive in any way. Or at least that's how I was raised, might've been different from where you came.

Anyways, let's not start bickering just yet, we'll have a whole year to do just that. So cool it, all of you."

((Radio, you should have asked Steve for control over the spinal shocks.))

((That would make things easier, but no thanks. I like to work to get my oppresive dicataorships going, thank you very much.  ;)  ))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:13:57 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12754 on: March 11, 2013, 02:11:31 pm »

Anton chimes in, without interrupting his examination of the mapping drones. "Maybe you should adopt a callsign, mister Migraine-cashew. "Chernozorov" is a mouthful, so I use "Blackeye" when there's more than one Anton. It worked in online games, at least. Could work for you as well."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:13:06 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12755 on: March 11, 2013, 02:16:14 pm »

"I'd just use "Kesha" if I were you.

To Miyamoto: Where you were raised? Good manners? What kind of prison is this? I'm not complaining, but is everyone here a political, or what?
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12756 on: March 11, 2013, 02:30:14 pm »

"Oh fuck off you guys. If you can't pronounce my last name, just call me Morul. That easier to say? And look if the labcoat can stay in one piece for a month of fieldwork out here, I'll stop calling her a labcoat."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12757 on: March 11, 2013, 02:35:24 pm »

((FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
MORE BLOOD IN THE RING!! :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12758 on: March 11, 2013, 02:36:34 pm »

"I'd just use "Kesha" if I were you.

To Miyamoto: Where you were raised? Good manners? What kind of prison is this? I'm not complaining, but is everyone here a political, or what?

"I don't know about the others, but me, I don't even have a clue why I'm here. I was just asked by a friend to hold on to something, next thing you know, BAM, stunbaton to the face, a quick-n-dirty trial, then I get shoved in here. I never even knew what was in that godforsaken box of his. And the name thing is actually just common sense. Antagonizing your teammates is never a good investment regarding your own long-term survival, doubly so if you're cut of for a year."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12759 on: March 11, 2013, 02:39:11 pm »

"Oh fuck off you guys. If you can't pronounce my last name, just call me Morul. That easier to say? And look if the labcoat can stay in one piece for a month of fieldwork out here, I'll stop calling her a labcoat."
(( You say 'labcoat' as if it were something bad. You certainly haven't seen Simus wearing just a labcoat and nothing else, my friend. A delightful sight, believe me. :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12760 on: March 11, 2013, 02:41:51 pm »

(When did Maurice see that? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12761 on: March 11, 2013, 02:46:03 pm »

((Dream/Hallucination, in the Samsonite Abyss))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12762 on: March 11, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »

(( Yup. On the Eternal Darkness mission, during the long elevator ride down.
[will:6]
You dream of an expanse of enormous statues of Simus, all wearing labcoats and nothing else. True, the labcoats are fairly modest most of the time, but some of them are open. Hehe.
:3 ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12763 on: March 11, 2013, 03:01:34 pm »

"Huh, not a political, just a stupid one then. Can't say I blame HMRC for wanting people who can put two and two together, and who are not actually criminals, whatever it says on the slogan."
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12764 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »

(Ah, so technically never then. :P Well, Simus can always put one on now and then everyone can see her in 'a labcoat and nothing else.' XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 1256