Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943912 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 109
« Reply #10725 on: December 13, 2012, 04:12:38 pm »

Oh, we've met before. And if you don't remember, that's to your benefit. I'll say no more on that subject.

And the name's Simus.

((Not much for most of us to do while we wait for some members to stop dicking about and regroup so we can sweep the prison. Plus, I think people didn't want to overwhelm you while you were (are?) sick.

I'm just glad my holiday travels amounts to a 3-hour drive to my grandparents, not going across half the country by car.))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:15:22 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10726 on: December 13, 2012, 04:18:42 pm »

((Not much for most of us to do while we wait for some members to stop dicking about and regroup so we can sweep the prison. Plus, I think people didn't want to overwhelm you while you were (are?) sick.
(This.)

Mesk taps his fingers and hums for a while, before suddenly looking up and asking over the comms,
"Hey, would you guys describe our adventures more as 'wacky', or 'zany'?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10727 on: December 13, 2012, 04:27:12 pm »

Stacy, Team C Furniture, Elevator.

Oh, we've met before. And if you don't remember, that's to your benefit. I'll say no more on that subject.

And the name's Simus.

"Pleased to meet you, Simus. I'm Stacy Buttle, as you already seem to know. So, what brings a fine young lady such as yourself to the HMRC?"

Make smalltalk to pass the time.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10728 on: December 13, 2012, 04:40:31 pm »

((The Mafia subforum has slowed down too, so exams are a likely culprit.))

[Team B Chaplain, Lars: Near Elevator]

Lars wandered over to Simus and struck up a conversation.  "Simus, I notice that you have a love for tinkering and understanding.  Did you know that Cog-azaon of Knowledge and Fal of Skill may be able to aid you?  Cog-azaon the Wise can whisper his secrets to you, if you but ask for his aid, while Fal of Star Forge, the builder of All Things, can grant you skill in your works.  Ask, and I can help you seek their aid."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10729 on: December 13, 2012, 04:43:05 pm »

(This.)
(Another for that. I don't feel like typing Jim waits. every time you run a turn and I'm sure you don't want to think of different responses to such a boring action all the time, either. But now that I think about it, I don't know if I ever had Jim regroup, so...)

Jim heads to the rendezvous point to regroup.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10730 on: December 13, 2012, 05:05:00 pm »

((I was just debating whether to go along with Lukas or go for another round of insolent shockings. Decisions decisions...

And yeah, it helps that I'm sort of waiting on everyone else who, now that I think of it, might be waiting on me. I should really be more liberal with "scoop everyone up" style actions.

Also that is a weird-looking holiday. Far-flung family, I guess?))

Team D Leader Faith, Tazerdome

Faith glanced up at Lukas, still panting slightly from being electrocuted repeatedly. The reminder that she was sort of in charge of her team added another layer of complexity to her current inner turmoil, previously mainly about exposing Command and not being tazed.

"Fine," she panted to Lukas. Command wasn't likely to budge, so he was probably as exposed as he was going to be just from talking anyway. She'd have to deal with the rest later.

"And wetware," she said over a private channel. "Advanced robotics tend to require organic processors to handle complex situations very well."

Scoop everyone up and lead them to the prison entrance. Help with the door if needed.

On the way, consider the design of the MKII helmet, and where exactly Command is getting his data feed from.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10731 on: December 13, 2012, 05:08:22 pm »

Team D - Lukas - uh?

"Ah, okay. Let's go then."

follow faifth
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10732 on: December 13, 2012, 06:12:31 pm »

((It's a well known fact that on a female prisoner's suit the cameras are located both inside and outside the suit, in various revealing locations. Because it keeps Steve and Command happy.))

"Yeah, I will take a pistol if that'd be ok. A spare clip if you've got any as well. There's probably going to be a ton of bullet-catchers for us to use at the prison."

Take pistol that was offered a turn or so ago. Start moving to the prison area.

((I wonder if PW will leave us on a cliffhanger, or just something incredbily amusing before he goes on break?
"A rock falls from the ceiling, hitting all of you. You all rolled a two for endurance. I'll tell you what happened to everyone after christmas."
:)  ))  :o
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:16:10 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10733 on: December 13, 2012, 06:13:14 pm »

Fix Milno's suit!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10734 on: December 13, 2012, 06:17:42 pm »

((I think the best way to get everybody moving would be to just go ahead. They'll be quick to join once there's the possibility of loot.))

Go to the end of the hallway, look out from the doorway to what's beyond. Blast blatant lies.mp3 once there.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10735 on: December 13, 2012, 06:45:04 pm »

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum -Team C - Prison entrance

Go down the hall and start exploring. If there's an intersection go left. Give two of the fullest of my pistols and the clip from the third to the requester.

Mesk taps his fingers and hums for a while, before suddenly looking up and asking over the comms,"Hey, would you guys describe our adventures more as 'wacky', or 'zany'?"
"Are those my only options? If so then wacky. Definitely wacky."

"Yeah, I will take a pistol if that'd be ok. A spare clip if you've got any as well. There's probably going to be a ton of bullet-catchers for us to use at the prison."
"Here you go, just remember to give me at least one of them back at the end of the mission. Also, please try to limit your shots to confirmed enemies. And finally, this is a close range weapon, so don't shoot until you see the white of their eyes. Unless you can't see their eyes because they're miners. Then you run away."

Lars wandered over to Simus and struck up a conversation.  "Simus, I notice that you have a love for tinkering and understanding.  Did you know that Cog-azaon of Knowledge and Fal of Skill may be able to aid you?  Cog-azaon the Wise can whisper his secrets to you, if you but ask for his aid, while Fal of Star Forge, the builder of All Things, can grant you skill in your works.  Ask, and I can help you seek their aid."
((Next thing we know Lars is going around from door to door saying: "Greetings comrade! Have you heard the good news? Steve has a wonderful plan for the world and yourself! A place of everlasting punishment happiness awaits you if only you hear his word, love him, adhere to his commandments and donate a token to the Holy Church of Steve!"
Also, from what I understand, you're preaching to a guy gal from a science only world. I don't think she'll accept religion so easily. Then again, with the things we've seen in the HMRC we can be sure hell, at least, exists and is probably accessed by some kind of anomaly.))

((Okay, last edit, I swear.))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 07:32:27 pm by Parisbre56 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10736 on: December 13, 2012, 06:54:14 pm »

((Inb4 Doom mission.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10737 on: December 13, 2012, 07:57:50 pm »

Stay on guard. Look around, check state of armor and amount of energy left both in the razor and the rifle pack.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:52:26 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10738 on: December 13, 2012, 08:07:13 pm »

Fix Milno's suit!
((I think that would be more on the realm of Aux than Med.))

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno rose an eyebrow before smiling evilly at the blueshirt's question. "Then we take you to the APCs. Really, killing you won't net me anything; in fact, keeping you and anyone we find around these parts alive is part of the mission and the only reason we even tried diplomacy with the blueshirts in first place. In fact, I'll do it now."

Fix Milno's suit!
"...No way, freak."

Fly near the ceiling and out of May's reach. Lead the big guy to the APCs unless someone wants to keep talking to him. Then back to the entrance to the prison area and up to the area explored by Miyamoto.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10739 on: December 13, 2012, 10:45:29 pm »

"That long corridor just stinks of a trap. Just sayin'."

Follow the team cautiously, checking through my motion sensor from time to time.
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 1256