Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943554 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 109
« Reply #10755 on: December 14, 2012, 05:12:56 am »

'Erm, Jim, you sure you want to go in front? They already blew off your head, and you have an afwul limp. And you don't really need line-of-sight to hit targets. But hey, if you insist.

And I agree with Flint, we should split up to cover more ground quickly. Let's say A goes bottom left, B bottom right, C goes upper left and D goes upper right. How 'bout that?'

Advance behind Jim if he insists, go in front of him if he doesn't.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10756 on: December 14, 2012, 06:01:51 am »

"Looks like we have discovered a thing Jim and Feyri have in common: they both want to walk in front of the giant robot instead of behind it. I guess all those things they said about peer pressure from your friends was true after all."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10757 on: December 14, 2012, 06:24:28 am »

Feyri flicked on the transmission port in her comm system. Up till now, it had been on receive from that blast back in the Police Station until she made sure the signals were clear and not a garbled mass of incoherent chatter.

"Do I hear people speaking behind my back?"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10758 on: December 14, 2012, 06:41:55 am »

To Stacy: Jim's the other full prosthetic that's not one of the Dok's special ones. He's been here longer than I have, and he's actually very good with his amps. He just went a little overboard getting rid of a liability back on the ship.

To the full group: Miyamoto's right, Jim. You've already taken some heavy damage, and with your amps, you don't need to see the target. Let the dude in the Battlesuit go first.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10759 on: December 14, 2012, 07:38:13 am »

Stacy, Team C New Guy, Outside Prison.

To Stacy: Jim's the other full prosthetic that's not one of the Dok's special ones. He's been here longer than I have, and he's actually very good with his amps. He just went a little overboard getting rid of a liability back on the ship.

"Ah, I see. A little overboard. I'll be especially careful, then. Wouldn't want him to go really overboard."

Make sure I have some armored people in front of me. Follow group.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:03:24 am by Harry Baldman »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10760 on: December 14, 2012, 07:40:51 am »

"Do I hear people speaking behind my back?"
"Most of us are in front of you actually, but I don't think that matters what with the radios and all the-
Oh, that. No, my words meant no harm kid. Just made a joke about how two friends seem to act the same. Young people these days. So quick to get agitated. *grumble* *grumble*"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10761 on: December 14, 2012, 07:46:22 am »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno simply shrugged, checking his HUD and the motion sensor.
"Just avoid getting too screwed up, Jim."

Follow the team. If the there is enough space to fly without spewing smoke at the team, hover behind the people taking point but high enough to get a line of sight of what's ahead.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10762 on: December 14, 2012, 08:50:50 am »

"Move out."

Follow near the back  ((what with a MkI and a substandard weapon and all.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10763 on: December 14, 2012, 12:20:33 pm »

"Well, it LOOKS deserted, but I somehow dout that it is... Anyway, a plan for clearing the floors when we get to the door sounds good. Keep an eye on those windows guys."

Zip off to the side into cover and cover the advance of the others. Use my motion sensor and keep checking those windows, shouting out a warning if I see anything.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: December 14, 2012, 12:39:12 pm »

"That's why I'm going first, Simus. I'm already going to need repairs when we return to the ship, so better I take a few more shots to the face or the stomach or the legs than, say, you or Stacy back there. And Flint? I am a giant robot; kind of hard to walk in front of or behind myself." His voice had a slightly lighter tone on that last bit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10765 on: December 14, 2012, 01:46:49 pm »

"That's why I'm going first, Simus. I'm already going to need repairs when we return to the ship, so better I take a few more shots to the face or the stomach or the legs than, say, you or Stacy back there. And Flint? I am a giant robot; kind of hard to walk in front of or behind myself." His voice had a slightly lighter tone on that last bit.

"He knows my name, too? How odd. Hey, did I have any dealings with you, Jim?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10766 on: December 14, 2012, 01:50:37 pm »

"We talked a little while ago, on the ship. You OK? Didn't hit your head or anything?" Jim asked.

(I'm pretty sure that at some point in the on-ship thread Jim has interacted with Stacy. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10767 on: December 14, 2012, 01:52:04 pm »

"Stacy, buddy?  You forget everything, buddy?  Forgot how we were best buds, buddy?  And that you owed me five tokens?"

(Edit: THIS POST HAS NOT, HAS NEVER, AND WILL NEVER BE EDITED.  WHAT YOU SEE IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE ORIGINAL, UNALTERED POST.)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 02:14:54 pm by Remalle »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10768 on: December 14, 2012, 01:54:02 pm »

(That would work better if you were talking to Stacy and not Flint. XD)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10769 on: December 14, 2012, 01:59:36 pm »

"Heh. Your choice roboboy. But remember, just because you feel no pain doesn't mean you're invincible. Also, our team leader will always be my only giant robot  :P. And my mining exosuit IS a bit bigger and more robust then yours. Not that I'm comparing or saying that mine is better or anything. Besides, you know what they say: 'It's not the size, it's how you use it'."

((THIS POST HAS ALSO NEVER BEEN EDITED. THE FACT THAT THIS POST HAS NEVER BEEN EDITED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT A PREVIOUS POST HAS NEVER BEEN EDITED. THAT IS ALL.))

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:04:18 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 1256