Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946105 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 7: A storm is coming.
« Reply #8445 on: October 20, 2012, 04:44:00 pm »

"Who wants to go with me?"

wait for whoever wants to join then go to the target.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: October 20, 2012, 05:04:35 pm »

So far for those pliers. You know what? You guys finish the cages, I'm gonna... do something else. I guess.

Observe the robots flying at the top of the ash-column. If team starts moving again, get inside a cage and continue towards the center. Pick up pliers if possible.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: October 20, 2012, 09:40:29 pm »

"It'll only take around 3 people, so I'm going to make another one for us, maybe 2, just incase we need another one. Just make sure you're not inside them if you get attacked by a robot, they aren't meant for physical abuse."

Make another cage, same as the first one. Shake my head in a 'I-am-dissapoint' motion at the idiot who lost the pliers.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: October 21, 2012, 01:13:54 am »

What? Don't you give me that look, they just slipped out of my hand! Not everybody here has the benefit of exoskeletal- powered limbs, you know.
Besides, when I fuck up, it only affects me.

But either way, this isn't the time to quarrel, we've got a job to do.

On a private comm-channel with the other 2 surviving members: How are you two doing? Anything to report? I'll try to keep you updated on our progress: so far, we've reached the edge of the 'storm' and we're preparing to move through it.
Karen, have you turned back yet? Cause I don't think you'd make it through this storm like that. You could always use one of those magic-stones to heal you, but I'd advise against it though. We still don't really know what they do.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8449 on: October 21, 2012, 01:26:29 am »

Drop my rifle then punch , kick , crush and otherwise obliterate the irritating little robots that are tickling me, try to leave them intact enough to salvage some parts.

(( Damn was just barely to late. ))
[dex:2-2]
You swing wildly and with all the speed of a glacier on sandpaper. The robots skitter back away from you, hopping back and forth from one foot to another.
Roger retrieves more wire.  "Great."
You hack off some more wires and huck them in the pile next to Bishop.
"Who wants to go with me?"

wait for whoever wants to join then go to the target.
You blow spit bubbles in your helment while you wait.

So far for those pliers. You know what? You guys finish the cages, I'm gonna... do something else. I guess.

Observe the robots flying at the top of the ash-column. If team starts moving again, get inside a cage and continue towards the center. Pick up pliers if possible.
You go over and stand next to the cage and watch the robots flying up near the top of the tower while you wait for the third person to fit in the cage. They seem to be circling around the top of the tower, occasionally breaking away and chasing after something unknown.

"It'll only take around 3 people, so I'm going to make another one for us, maybe 2, just incase we need another one. Just make sure you're not inside them if you get attacked by a robot, they aren't meant for physical abuse."

Make another cage, same as the first one. Shake my head in a 'I-am-dissapoint' motion at the idiot who lost the pliers.
You start making another cage, weaving the wires into a mesh.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: October 21, 2012, 02:07:54 am »

Bishop hummed under his breath as he worked. It had been a while since he done something this simple. It was actually quite relaxing and refreshing to go back to the basics, it helped keep his mind off the hunters flying above him.

Keep working. Make sure to make grounding wires and insulated handles. Try reinforcing the frame of this one if I have the materials.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: October 21, 2012, 04:00:24 am »

Pick up my rifle and shoot them before they attack again.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8452 on: October 21, 2012, 06:15:38 am »

Meditate.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8453 on: October 21, 2012, 09:41:08 am »

Roger keeps getting wire.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: October 21, 2012, 11:14:19 am »

Get inside cage 1. Practice running around with it. Think about our chances of surviving this mess.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8455 on: October 21, 2012, 02:40:53 pm »

Bishop hummed under his breath as he worked. It had been a while since he done something this simple. It was actually quite relaxing and refreshing to go back to the basics, it helped keep his mind off the hunters flying above him.

Keep working. Make sure to make grounding wires and insulated handles. Try reinforcing the frame of this one if I have the materials.
[handi:4+1]
You gather some rebar using a Razor and use it to reinforce the cage. You get the cage finished, pretty much the same as the other, and crack your knuckles. Time to charge into lightning and death!

Pick up my rifle and shoot them before they attack again.
[con:3]
You clip one of the robots as the charge back in, sending it scuttling away. The others hop back, hesitate a moment and then dart away, following the injured one.

Meditate.
Ommmmm Ommmmmm Ommmmm

Roger keeps getting wire.

It looks like Bishop has enough cages for everyone, so you stop tearing up wire for now.

Get inside cage 1. Practice running around with it. Think about our chances of surviving this mess.

You get inside the cage and practice slowly walking back and forth with it. It's tiring work holding it up and walking like this, but it feels safe. At least to a degree. You set it back down and think about the situation. It certainly seems sound in concept and Bishop's right, probably safer then risking the anger of those whatever bots circling up near the top of that tower. You all barely survived fighting one, and you ambushed the sucker. Taking them on in a fair fight would be...well, not fair.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8456 on: October 21, 2012, 03:56:41 pm »

Go with whoever goes in cage 1. Also concentrate on a piece of rebar to see if I can lift it withmy mind.

"We could keep sone rebar as makeshift melee weapon."

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: October 21, 2012, 04:00:53 pm »

"Against who, the ones that are tanks or the ones that are covered in lightning?"  Roger gets into a cage and gets ready to move it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: October 21, 2012, 04:05:57 pm »

"Just what ever could be in the tower and we can use rebar for other things you could think of."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8459 on: October 21, 2012, 10:33:49 pm »

"By all means, go right ahead. We're going to be looting the place anyway, so why not smash some shit up? Might stop the whirlwind part of the whirlwind, which would be good."

Bishop nodded at his creations before hopping into the second cage.

"Ok kiddies, lets go walk into an electric storm. Try your best not to get the attention of the hunters."

Hop in the second cage with anyone who's not sure of which cage they are going in, and get moving towards the whirlwind.
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 1256