Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946568 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8325 on: October 14, 2012, 12:35:21 am »

((You're discounting genetic therapy, doctor experiments and alien artefacts of awesomeness and doom. And that's just equipment and bodily functions. And I don't think there's room for the rockets of a MKIII inside the avatar...))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: October 14, 2012, 12:37:15 am »

(( We'll it's worth a shot.
But I want a MK III suit to go with my rock skin.
But I think I'd better avoid swimming or I'll sink like a rock.... Literally. ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: October 14, 2012, 12:49:09 am »

(Isn't the only difference between Mk II and Mk III the rockets (well, I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that's the case)? If so you could just buy a Mk II and the Avatar of War and save yourself a few tokens.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: October 14, 2012, 12:51:24 am »

(( I want the rockets for a very important reason.
I will have the ultimate weapon, my heavy ass dropping from 1500 ft onto the bad guys head. ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: October 14, 2012, 12:53:19 am »

(Rename Leon to Thwomp and you'll have something going. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: October 14, 2012, 12:54:59 am »

(( That can be his nickname. Shame we ain't got a cannon. The giant walking cannon thing shoots at you, then you shoot me back at it. I reckon I'm thick enough to do it now ))
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:57:07 am by mesor »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: October 14, 2012, 01:02:54 am »

(Isn't the only difference between Mk II and Mk III the rockets (well, I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that's the case)? If so you could just buy a Mk II and the Avatar of War and save yourself a few tokens.)
((MkIII has the exoskeleton as well and is slightly less shabby-looking, I guess. Nothing else.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: October 14, 2012, 01:04:28 am »

(( I want the Exo. Anything that makes me even harder to injure then I now am. ))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: October 14, 2012, 02:07:11 am »

Keep digging, when I reach Roger give him a quick look-over (also check if his suit is damaged), then go over to 1-street and get going for the objective.

'C'mon man, we've hung around here for far too long already. Let's get outta here.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: October 14, 2012, 07:04:37 am »

"Thanks; if it's too bad up there go ahead and fall out."  Roger continues getting to the surface and goes to E street, then checks his suit for damage.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: October 14, 2012, 07:18:18 am »

Run for the objective!

"Why isn't there anything easy to kill around here?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8336 on: October 14, 2012, 01:48:22 pm »

(( Lol O come on twice in a row I rolled a bloody 1 using that thing are you kidding?
It's been interesting.
On the plus side stone is more durable then skin and bone. ))

Walk onto the tram and wink at the doctor then ask him to start the tram.

"Hey doc if you wouldn't mind can you come and give me a good punch? I wanna see how good this armor is."
You walk back to where the tram was but find that it and the doctor have already left. Huh, snappy service around here.
(( Hah yea I know especially since I basically rolled a 0. But I'm gonna go for an all or nothing approach and use 9 tears at once now. So it'll either kill me or make me super human. But one way or another it's gonna be interesting.

On a side note PW what does a 0 men? Is it an epic failure so bad It gives you a bonus? ))
Oh, it's still bad. But like many things, they have a delayed or not completely obvious effect.
((Oh I have a feeling he's gonna LOVE checking you out.))

Bishop stared for a moment, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Guys, look at the whirlwind. Something's happening, and I don't think it's good. There's a LOT of electricity going through it, and given how conductive this snow shit is, we probably need to do something quickly. I don't know how much time we have, so any ideas right now would be good."
[intuition: 5]
Something pops into your mind in an  instant of clarity. "immune response..."

You leap down off the tower, swooping low breaking into a run as you touch down. You grab Jack and Pancaek by the collar and toss them into the shortest nearby building before stepping in and slamming the door shut behind you. They start to ask questions but you just grab them and huddle on the floor.
Keep digging, when I reach Roger give him a quick look-over (also check if his suit is damaged), then go over to 1-street and get going for the objective.

'C'mon man, we've hung around here for far too long already. Let's get outta here.'
"Thanks; if it's too bad up there go ahead and fall out."  Roger continues getting to the surface and goes to E street, then checks his suit for damage.
Roger and Miyamoto continue digging, throwing chucks of crushed concrete and rebar over the shoulders until finally, the break through. Roger grabs Miyamoto's hand and Miyamoto helps pull him out, yanking him up into the inferno.
Run for the objective!

"Why isn't there anything easy to kill around here?"
You're a bit to busy being man handled by Bishop to do anything.

The glow of electrical power crackling across the whirlwind's surface grows into a blinding white light and a constant hum that vibrates your teeth and stings your eyes. And then it discharges. A bolt of white light, so massive and searing that it melts the roofs of the buildings it passes over into glass, arcs out across the dome, flowing effortlessly through the flurries of snow before connecting with the enormous robot. It doesn't even stop, passing right through the machine's center of mass like a white hot cannon ball through warm butter and continuing for several hundred more feet before suddenly dispersing, breaking into thousands of smaller streamers of blue white power that strike buildings, bots and just about anything electrically conductive in a half mile radius. Miyamoto and Roger cower as the buildings above them are rained with electrical discharge, Bishop and his charges wait for it to end and Karen, lungs slowly filling with blood cheers weakly as the robot goes still.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: October 14, 2012, 01:56:39 pm »

Run back to the entrance, Once I reach the entrance punch and then kick the wall and check the damage to both the wall and my limbs.

(( Can I still run?
Shame I'm not with the group, electrical discharge is perfect for me now since I'm made of stone. ))
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 02:01:24 pm by mesor »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: October 14, 2012, 02:06:06 pm »

"thanks for, you know, saving my ass there bishop."

radio:"How are you guys doing? Did you get roger out in time to get to safety?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: October 14, 2012, 03:11:05 pm »

Wait for the storm to pass over, then go to the rest of the team at 1-street. Continue down to objective once everybody is assembled.

'Yeah, we're all right, we're coming over to you now. I haven't heard from Karen in a while though, I don't know how she's doing.'

'Hey Karen, where are you now? What's your status?'

((I think the only chance she has of making it out alive is if Bishop rocket-jumps her to the entrance. He is the only one who could do it in reasonable speed, anyone else would take ages to drag her there. And we haven't even got close to the center, mind you, so we really shouldn't lag any further.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 1256