Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946773 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8235 on: October 10, 2012, 03:20:20 pm »

(( I am gonna come back to the group in case we need more but the way my new leg is if half the robots in the city don't hear me it'll still take all day to reach you. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8236 on: October 10, 2012, 03:25:07 pm »

Continue through, trying to find a way over, through or around the object...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8237 on: October 10, 2012, 03:28:57 pm »

((what if its something hostile?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8238 on: October 10, 2012, 03:29:44 pm »

(( Then I guess he'll be what the 3rd one we've lost? Or is it the 4th? ))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8239 on: October 10, 2012, 03:44:43 pm »

Roger stows the head if Bishop doesn't want it, cuts off what's left of the robot's camera head,  and goes with Miyamoto, putting on the hand laser as he goes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8240 on: October 10, 2012, 04:09:07 pm »

((@mesor, don't worry about it, I was just slightly worried that packing them all together might be a bit dangerous.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8241 on: October 10, 2012, 07:27:29 pm »

((Might be the fifth. Timmy, another, the guy who got pwned by the hunter. Unless I'm missing one, he's the fourth.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8242 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:20 pm »

Bishop made sure to grab his razor back as he hefted the dead body and head.

"Right, keep moving forward and try to link up with the others. I'll be back."

Take the dead body to where we left the other one, starting an hour timer on my wrist pad before I leave. Use minimal rockets together there and back again.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8243 on: October 10, 2012, 07:29:20 pm »

(( Perhaps but they are no use to us sitting in the entrance. ))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8244 on: October 10, 2012, 08:25:36 pm »

((There are dead. What use to you are they anyway.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8245 on: October 10, 2012, 08:31:29 pm »

(( They are magic stones that can heal wounds and regrow limbs. I'm pretty sure we'll find a use for them. ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8246 on: October 10, 2012, 08:32:46 pm »

(Although I'm a bit late to this discussion, I'm going to hazard a guess that Kisame thought you meant the bodies and not the stones. :P That's already been cleared up though.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: October 10, 2012, 08:39:29 pm »

((I would rather prefer not to rely on using mysterious psychic artefacts for healing yourself. They would be worth a lot of tokens when we get back to the ship. Also, it might end badly for you if you use them incorrectly, which given that we know nothing about them whatsoever, is completely possible...))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8248 on: October 10, 2012, 08:52:05 pm »

look around for any points of intrest.
Directly in front of you, farther down D street, is another cadre of those builder robots, or at least what you assume are builder robots, climbing over the face of a mildly damaged building. To your right, down 1 street, there is eventually the tower you're heading for, but not much else, at least not much else you can see through the veritable blizzard of snow. It seems like the snow gets thicker and more wind whipped as you get nearer the tower. Not good. To the left you see a few destroyed buildings up toward the entrance as well as a veritable swath of destruction thats cut a canyon of downed buildings running parallel to the street. You're not sure what did it or which way it's headed,but you're pretty sure you don't want to talk to it.
((Score!))

'Okay then, now that we're done here, we should keep going. Bishop, you are going to return the head of our former comrade to the entrance, I presume? With your rocket packs you will surely catch up to us in no-time.'

Return razor, check wristpad computer for where the other members of our Team (not with this group) are, then look down 8 street to see if anything (robotic or otherwise) is blocking our path. If not, start going down 8 street to the central structure. If yes, examine what would block us and don't leave yet.

'C'mon lads, lets get going.'
You toss the razor back to Bishop and try to find the location of your more cowardly teammates on your wristpad.
[aux:1+1]
Uh...well you're sure you'll run into them eventually. You take a look down the street and see nothing of interest, at least near by. You think you see some rubble far down the road, but it's fuzzy and the snow isn't helping matters. You shrug and start down the road, making it about halfway to C and 8.
I guess that's all we can scavenge from the thing then? pity...

I wonder if that tear's power is still lingering...

Touch the carcass of murderbot and focus really hard to get information of it. afterwards, fall in line with Miyamoto.
You touch the robot but no amount of focusing or screwing up your face into amusing contortions will yield useful information. You sigh, disappointed in your lack of techno-magic, and head after Miyamoto.
Collect up all of the tear shaped stones and place all but one into my bag, place the remaining stone against my leg and focus on it attempting to improve the previous repairs.
You gather up 16 Tears, not counting the one you keep out for yourself. As you pile them together in your bag they begin to glow softly, like embers being blown on, but don't react otherwise. You hold the remaining tear unsurely, looking down into the bag, not sure if you really want to use it. You scratch absentmindedly at your leg.
Continue through, trying to find a way over, through or around the object...
You take exactly 6 steps before the object moves with all the gentle care of a freight train and hurtles toward you.
[dex:1]
[end:2]
You take the blow flat on the chest, an instant of confused pain before you're weightless, the thousand fold artificial suns of the dome streaming by, then a blur of the ground, then a glimpse of the buildings as you tumble. You land hard on your back, can hear things break, but can't feel anything. You cough and suddenly your chest is alive with fire, burning through every fiber.
[end:4]
You grit your teeth and close your eyes, holding your breath for a moment before coughing again and groaning. You feel like you're still floating as something comes thundering very slowly toward you. 
Roger stows the head if Bishop doesn't want it, cuts off what's left of the robot's camera head,  and goes with Miyamoto, putting on the hand laser as he goes.
You cut the sensor "head" off he robot and stuff it in your bag before tossing the severed head to Bishop. That done, you follow Miyamoto after putting on the hand laser.
Bishop made sure to grab his razor back as he hefted the dead body and head.

"Right, keep moving forward and try to link up with the others. I'll be back."

Take the dead body to where we left the other one, starting an hour timer on my wrist pad before I leave. Use minimal rockets together there and back again.
You take the Head from roger before zipping off with your rockets along the roofs and making it back to the entrance without a problem, meeting up with Leon as you do. You wave and then put the head down in the lap of the other corpse.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8249 on: October 10, 2012, 08:56:28 pm »

Remove 5 of the stones from my bag and hand them to Bishop.
"Take them with you the others may need them three dead is quite enough for one mission I think."
"Another one down huh? I'm damned glad I decided to bring one of these with me earlier or I'd probably be dead now as well.
Drag the bodies back to the tram we came in on.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:26:15 pm by mesor »
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 1256