Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946836 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8220 on: October 10, 2012, 01:10:09 am »

Continue heading to the entrance careful not to be noticed, look around me for the remains of damaged or destroyed robots as I go.
You make it to the intersection of C and 1 without any further contact or problems. Huh.
"Hi!"

Wave at the robot.
You stop walking and wave at the robot. It stops walking as well and stares at you for several seconds before rolling off and disappearing up the side of another building. How odd.
Get past that haze as quickly as possible.
Run straight through it?
  "Anyone have a razor?  I need it to get this guy's head."  Roger checks the body for a laser battery or more loaded weapon.  Then, after some hesitation, takes either a razor or, if necessary, a laser rifle, and severs the dead guy's head, closing the bottom of the helmet with some suit material and glue.  "Modern medicine is truly a great thing."  Sever heads, acquire ammunition.
The body has a hand laser, a cutlass and a razor on him. You take all three. You use his razor to carefully sever the man's head and then cut off some of his suit and cover the bottom of the helmet, using a pressure bandage to hold it like the skin of a drum.
Murderbot extreme has died by our hands, GO TEAM!

Pat miyamoto on the back for good teamwork, then follow him to regroup with the rest. Focus on murderbot to see if it yet lives, just in case
You pat your teammate and fellow robo-murder on the back while you join up with the rest of the group. You keep your eye on the robot as it cools, losing it's reddish glow. It doesn't move an inch.
Return the pat on the back, then go over to the warbot but stay at least 10 meters away from it. Throw a stone or a piece of debris to the 'bot (if I miss, keep trying till I hit it). If it starts moving again, back away quickly.
Also check laser rifle battery.

'Watch it guys, that thing might still have some fight left in it.
Also, Bishop, maybe you should fly that corpse back to the entrance. It's the least you can do for him.'

(25/30. If you don't specify how long to fire for, I fire for 5 seconds.)

You pick up a bit of debris and huck it at the robot. You miss. And miss again. but finally you bounce a bit of concrete right off its head, or mass of sensors it calls a head. It doesn't move.
"I admit that I am partly responsible for this idiot. Don't know why he didn't move though. Probably scared shitless when he saw it coming at him, I know I was when it was chasing me, that's for sure."

Bishop hands his razor to the last doctor on the team.

"So lesson learned guys. Don't hack apart the robots while they are watching. We're lucky that the hunters aren't that physically tough."

Lend my razor to who needs it, then wait for the rocks to get thrown atthe bot. If it reacts, blast a shot into the torso of the hunter. Don't stand too close to the thing.
You watch Miyamoto's test with your rifle aimed dead at the robot's chasis, waiting for even so much as a twitch.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: October 10, 2012, 01:17:14 am »

((Pretty much just STRAIGHT through.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: October 10, 2012, 01:51:03 am »

"Ok, let's carve this thing up and split it between us. There's some good credits right there."

Check the surroundings for any robots that are nearby, including the rooftops. If none are nearby, let the others slice the hunter apart with my razor. Stay on guard.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: October 10, 2012, 04:57:25 am »

Keep going down street.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: October 10, 2012, 05:15:31 am »

"Everyone here split the tokens for the hunter?"  Roger hands back Bishop's razor.  "If anyone is good with machines and such, they should be the one to cut apart the robot."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: October 10, 2012, 06:24:42 am »

((I am 'good' with them, as in, I get +1 bonus. So I guess I'll do it.))

Inch closer to the bot, rifle at the ready. Try to salvage the most valuable parts (like computer banks, processing units and the like) as intact as possible, using Bishops razor if needed. If it starts showing signs of life again, back away.

'Once we're done here we should get back moving again. Anyone knows how those other two are doing? Maybe they've found a clear path already.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: October 10, 2012, 06:30:08 am »

"My ways clear just go left at D. I think."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: October 10, 2012, 06:43:13 am »

Rush through the entrance as fast as I can without getting seen.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: October 10, 2012, 01:27:53 pm »

Stay with the people around the robot, still watching for signs of "life". Cut off a piece of the robot borrowing bishops razor, or let someone else cut me a piece of the cake

Would one of you mind cutting me a slice? Also, didn't this guy come to follow us because we cut up another bot?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8229 on: October 10, 2012, 02:13:07 pm »

"Ok, let's carve this thing up and split it between us. There's some good credits right there."

Check the surroundings for any robots that are nearby, including the rooftops. If none are nearby, let the others slice the hunter apart with my razor. Stay on guard.

You look around, scanning rooftops and streets for any sort of hostile presence before tossing your razor to Miyamoto.
"Make it quick, we probably don't have long."

((Pretty much just STRAIGHT through.))
You sprint directly into the haze, running blindly through it until you slam into something and fall over backwards. At first you think it's some sort of building or column, but then it moves, an enormous mass, so great you can't even see it all because of the haze. 

Keep going down street.
You reach the intersection of 1 and D without issue. It's all so easy.
((I am 'good' with them, as in, I get +1 bonus. So I guess I'll do it.))

Inch closer to the bot, rifle at the ready. Try to salvage the most valuable parts (like computer banks, processing units and the like) as intact as possible, using Bishops razor if needed. If it starts showing signs of life again, back away.

'Once we're done here we should get back moving again. Anyone knows how those other two are doing? Maybe they've found a clear path already.'
[aux:4+1]
You crouch over the body of the hunter and begin cutting, carefully hacking out anything not damaged by the teams attacks. It's hard work, especially with the headache you're fighting, but you manage to get a few useful parts. Most of them are fairly standard, nothing new to you, but the "brain" the cpu, is quite different. You store it in your bag.

Rush through the entrance as fast as I can without getting seen.
You sprint down the street, your stony leg crashing heavily against the blacktop, until you reach the exit and the blackened crater of tear shaped stones just beyond it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: October 10, 2012, 02:18:27 pm »

look around for any points of intrest.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: October 10, 2012, 02:36:51 pm »

((Score!))

'Okay then, now that we're done here, we should keep going. Bishop, you are going to return the head of our former comrade to the entrance, I presume? With your rocket packs you will surely catch up to us in no-time.'

Return razor, check wristpad computer for where the other members of our Team (not with this group) are, then look down 8 street to see if anything (robotic or otherwise) is blocking our path. If not, start going down 8 street to the central structure. If yes, examine what would block us and don't leave yet.

'C'mon lads, lets get going.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: October 10, 2012, 02:39:53 pm »

I guess that's all we can scavenge from the thing then? pity...

I wonder if that tear's power is still lingering...

Touch the carcass of murderbot and focus really hard to get information of it. afterwards, fall in line with Miyamoto.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: October 10, 2012, 02:51:02 pm »

Collect up all of the tear shaped stones and place all but one into my bag, place the remaining stone against my leg and focus on it attempting to improve the previous repairs.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: October 10, 2012, 03:10:55 pm »

(( hey hey now, no hogging all the eldritch artifacts of doom))
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1256