Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943647 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #4935 on: July 07, 2012, 08:55:28 pm »

Jim held up a finger to indicate everyone else should stay back and let him go first, then entered the house, looking around carefully as he did so.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: July 07, 2012, 09:00:07 pm »

"Bros, there's nothing in this house.  Let's, like, set a booby trap at the door and leave."
Milno makes a dismissive gesture with his hand, still watching the woman from his crouched position.
"How do you plan on booby-trapping the house? And tying the woman down here may be advisable. We never know when the killer might assume direct control over her again."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: July 07, 2012, 09:02:58 pm »

Maybe my team blindfolded me and put me in a standing restraint. Yah...

Travis stays still. He listens.

If he doesn't hear anything, he moves his hand to take off his 'blindfold'. If his hand meets faceplate, he shakily puts his hand back down and says in a quiet voice: "Hello?"
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: July 07, 2012, 09:07:49 pm »

"Hey Jim, are you entirely sure going in by yourself is a good idea?  Shouldnt Ivan go with you?  Your choice."
Juggle rocks while whistling Chopin as I wait for Jim to give the all-clear.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: July 07, 2012, 09:51:51 pm »

"I'll figure something out, yo.  There's gotta be knives or gas or something here.  And yeah, tie her down."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4940 on: July 07, 2012, 11:33:17 pm »

To the next house, Bash the door!
Which number specifically? A lot of houses are "Next".

"Bros, there's nothing in this house.  Let's, like, set a booby trap at the door and leave."

Throw everyone else out that hasn't left and booby trap the front door.  Leave.
You grab Maurice and drag her out to the front door. You bend down to boobytrap the door before you realize you have no idea how to boobytrap it exactly...Hmm.

Jim held up a finger to indicate everyone else should stay back and let him go first, then entered the house, looking around carefully as he did so.
You press the door open just a bit more and peek inside. You don't have to look far. There's blood in the entry hallway, and a drag path down the hall and around the corner into a lit room on the left.

Maybe my team blindfolded me and put me in a standing restraint. Yah...

Travis stays still. He listens.

If he doesn't hear anything, he moves his hand to take off his 'blindfold'. If his hand meets faceplate, he shakily puts his hand back down and says in a quiet voice: "Hello?"

You don't hear anything besides a dull sort of dripping, so you lift your hand to your face and find your helmet still in place. Your eyes are beginning to adjust and you can tell just vaguely that you're in a very dark room.

"Hello?"

Nothing.

"Hey Jim, are you entirely sure going in by yourself is a good idea?  Shouldnt Ivan go with you?  Your choice."
Juggle rocks while whistling Chopin as I wait for Jim to give the all-clear.
[dex:6] You pick up a handful of rocks and hurl them into the air. They bounce against the face of the house loudly, breaking a window.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: July 07, 2012, 11:49:32 pm »

Jim motioned for everyone to follow him inside, then ducked around the doorframe into the lit room and took stock of the situation as quickly as he could. Should he see anyone (not on his team, specifying just in case >.>), he would immediately move to KO them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: July 08, 2012, 12:05:03 am »

"Bros, should we check around outside the houses?  Maybe 3-4 of us circle around outside?  Not much luck inside."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: July 08, 2012, 12:25:20 am »

((... So who wants what will amount to a gauss flaregun that fires capsules of chemical that will ignite on contact with absolutely anything, guaranteed, even in vacuum or if what it hits is normally considered completely fireproof, or even used to extinguish fires (Note: This stuff cannot be extinguished. Period.)? I know at least some of you would love to have such a thing for this mission, the way it's been going.

Oh, and as a bonus, as it burns, it makes clouds of vaporized acid that will dissolve (effectively) anything, even glass, which is considered so chemically unreactive that it can be used to store almost anything!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: July 08, 2012, 12:34:53 am »

To house 28! death to all doors!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: July 08, 2012, 12:50:07 am »

((@Orb: Travis was used as a tool to murder innocent people, I suppose.))

Milno keeps checking the mind-controlled woman.
"Spreading out is not a good idea. Remember the crazy survivalist."

Ask Steve.
"Hey, can these people be cured from their brain being messed into a 'drone'?"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:52:42 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: July 08, 2012, 12:55:37 am »

Back up Jim!  Again!
Use the razor to take out anyone getting into melee range.
Is there anything in my kit like a fast-acting sedative in a syringe?

"Everyone, we're at House 12.  We've got a blood trail... well, a blood seven-lane highway, here.  Does not look good.  If anyone's free, stand by to back us up."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:00:23 am by Remalle »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: July 08, 2012, 12:58:14 am »

(@Pyro: I don't have any weapons skill other than Exotic but I might try giving it a whirl anyway. >.>)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: July 08, 2012, 01:00:18 am »

(@Pyro: I don't have any weapons skill other than Exotic but I might try giving it a whirl anyway. >.>)

((You might want to put some points in unconventional for your synthflesh-embedded monoatomic wristblades, too.))
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:16:16 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: July 08, 2012, 01:03:04 am »

"That's why I said 3-4, bro.  This door-to-door shit's getting nothing done."

Follow and assist Maurice in whatever he does.
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1256