Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942687 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #4950 on: July 08, 2012, 01:51:05 am »

((@Orb: Travis was used as a tool to murder innocent people, I suppose.))

((Perhaps, but not the guys at your house. Too far away.

Also, this is just more for curiosity's sake: I thought your eyes were automatically dilated at their max when you wake up from sleep, due to the darkness your eyelids create. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, this is just from personal experience))

Oh. They left me in a cellar. That's a pretty secure and safe place. Well bet-

Wait. Why was I standing, though. Maybe it was the suit? Hm. This darkness is unsettling.

Travis activated his light amplifiers. If there wasn't enough light to see well, he turned off his amp and turned on his lamp.

He observes his surroundings.

If both failed due to some suit failure, he grabbed his gun out of his backpack and attempted to diagnose what was wrong with his suit. (Disabled, Damaged, Ect)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:55:29 am by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4951 on: July 08, 2012, 03:47:32 am »

Jim motioned for everyone to follow him inside, then ducked around the doorframe into the lit room and took stock of the situation as quickly as he could. Should he see anyone (not on his team, specifying just in case >.>), he would immediately move to KO them.
You crouch walk your way down the hall and duck into the lit room in a smooth motion, ready to crush, burn or otherwise kill the hell out of anyone you see. You find one person in that room- a kitchen- and they're already dead, split up the center and sprawled out on the dining table. Their head is missing.

To house 28! death to all doors!
You move to house 28 and immediately attack the door while screaming about "the tyranny of doors" and the "Injustice of locks".

[str:2]
You drag your claws down the surface of the door, putting some nice big gouges in it but not doing much else.

Milno keeps checking the mind-controlled woman.
"Spreading out is not a good idea. Remember the crazy survivalist."

Ask Steve.
"Hey, can these people be cured from their brain being messed into a 'drone'?"

>Not easily, no. And certainly not in the field.

Back up Jim!  Again!
Use the razor to take out anyone getting into melee range.
Is there anything in my kit like a fast-acting sedative in a syringe?

"Everyone, we're at House 12.  We've got a blood trail... well, a blood seven-lane highway, here.  Does not look good.  If anyone's free, stand by to back us up."
You follow jim to the kitchen, razor at the ready. As per fast acting sedatives, best you got is pain killers.

((Perhaps, but not the guys at your house. Too far away.

Also, this is just more for curiosity's sake: I thought your eyes were automatically dilated at their max when you wake up from sleep, due to the darkness your eyelids create. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, this is just from personal experience))

Oh. They left me in a cellar. That's a pretty secure and safe place. Well bet-

Wait. Why was I standing, though. Maybe it was the suit? Hm. This darkness is unsettling.

Travis activated his light amplifiers. If there wasn't enough light to see well, he turned off his amp and turned on his lamp.

He observes his surroundings.

If both failed due to some suit failure, he grabbed his gun out of his backpack and attempted to diagnose what was wrong with his suit. (Disabled, Damaged, Ect)

(You assume your eyes were closed?)
You turn on your light amps, but they make everything too fuzzy to see anything meaningful in this low of light, so you flip on your lamps. You're standing in a room, a living room by the look of it; some nice sofas and a tv, all shoved into one corner of the room for some reason. Around you are what you first mistake for pillows or lumps of cloth before you try to move and one rolls over. Bodies, the bodies of a man, woman and several children, badly sliced and carved apart, the knife left in one of their chests. You notice, as you look down at these bodies, that your hands and arms are completely coated in blood. On the wall in front of you is a message, partially carved into the drywall, partially stained there by blood.

"Sleeping Won't Save You From Me"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: July 08, 2012, 03:57:40 am »

((Good Luck Orb!))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: July 08, 2012, 04:03:35 am »

((Every. Door. Is. A. Fucking. Two.))

REAGSMASHDOOR
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: July 08, 2012, 10:00:32 am »

((@Orb: Yep, the assassin used Travis to kill innocent people. It is sad to say this, but I suspected that only knocking us down wouldn't help in avoiding the murderer. He messes with our body chemistry, so...Yeah. I have to admit I was hopeful I could be wrong, though, but now I am fairly sure this won't help Jack's shit.

I expect Milno's system, which basically temporarily overdoses his system with drugs, works better than being shocked unconscious. And we could always ask Steve to keep shocking the person and cause them to convulse constantly. Even if the killer got hold of their body, convulsing people can't move around at their leisure.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4955 on: July 08, 2012, 10:32:41 am »

((Every. Door. Is. A. Fucking. Two.))

REAGSMASHDOOR
The problem is clearly that the doors are not teammates.

[str:6]
"IVANSMASH!"

You wind up and punch the door so goddamn hard that it flies off it's hinges and goes hurling down the hall, embedding itself corner first in the wall.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: July 08, 2012, 11:04:09 am »

Not easily and not in the field still sounded as a better prospect for those people than "never", but even then...

Milno remembered he didn't examine the MkIII throughly as he wanted in the VR Machine, so...How about doing it in the field before trying it on the ship?

Examine the suit's systems and settings for anything new.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:18:13 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: July 08, 2012, 11:54:09 am »

"Oh shit, what the hell happened here?  Don't answer that, I know what happened.  It was rhetorical.  Jim, cover me while I find out when this guy died."
Try to determine time of death.  Anything else about his death too; cause, murder weapon, etc.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: July 08, 2012, 12:11:13 pm »

((You assume your eyes were closed?))

((Oh dear))

Did I..no, I couldn't of. But I have blood on my hands....

I killed more innocents, and it's all my fault again. At least I don't have the memories this time. The screams.

Why...why am I not a....drone? Does he just want to relish in my fear and distraught before nailing me?

My team. They didn't pick me up. They left me for dead. Abandoned me. Like my parents. They caused this. It was the most logical course of action at the time, and they didn't follow up.

Travis curls his hands

They were too busy killing civilians to help me.......

Travis checks his gun and its ammo count. He does a suit diagnostic, and if everything is operational, turns on all the default accessories (radio, wristpad, ect)

He takes the knife out of the chest and tosses it into a corner. He looks for some blankets/towels, and covers the bodies with them
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: July 08, 2012, 12:14:56 pm »

((You assume your eyes were closed?))

((Oh dear))

Did I..no, I couldn't of. But I have blood on my hands....

I killed more innocents, and it's all my fault again. At least I don't have the memories this time. The screams.

Why...why am I not a....drone? Does he just want to relish in my fear and distraught before nailing me?

My team. They didn't pick me up. They left me for dead. Abandoned me. Like my parents. They caused this. It was the most logical course of action at the time, and they didn't follow up.

Travis curls his hands

They were too busy killing civilians to help me.......

Travis checks his gun and its ammo count. He does a suit diagnostic, and if everything is operational, turns on all the default accessories (radio, wristpad, ect)

He takes the knife out of the chest and tosses it into a corner. He looks for some blankets/towels, and covers the bodies with them

((Aww, looks like someone needs a hug.))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: July 08, 2012, 12:17:16 pm »

((Aww, looks like someone needs a hug.))

((Yah. Travis isn't exactly HMRC material. He more got there by a freak accident. He's been sheltered all his life))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: July 08, 2012, 01:09:05 pm »

(I find it ironic Travis is all like' the REST of the team was too busy killing civilians' considering that he's slaughtered enough to fill an entire room on his own while everyone else has killed I think five combined, and of those at least two were accidents and one was to save a teammate. :P)

Jim waited by the door for Mesk to finish his examination, although he didn't see much point in it. How this person died didn't matter; catching whatever sick fuck cut them up for fun did. He had killed two people himself on this mission, sure, but he hadn't mutilated the body - beyond the first hit, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: July 08, 2012, 02:38:06 pm »

(I find it ironic Travis is all like' the REST of the team was too busy killing civilians' considering that he's slaughtered enough to fill an entire room on his own while everyone else has killed I think five combined, and of those at least two were accidents and one was to save a teammate. :P)
((Not to mention it was HIS fault for being a loner. He prefers to blame anyone but himself, who happens to be the real culprit.))
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: July 08, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »

Go inside, look around for people.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: July 08, 2012, 03:15:08 pm »

Check the bodies for signs of life, then for cause and time of death. Search the house for a rope or something to bind the woman.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 1256