Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941595 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: #1 producer of mentally scarred orphans
« Reply #4695 on: July 03, 2012, 09:59:05 pm »

Follow Jim!  Raid the medicine cabinet!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: July 03, 2012, 10:04:40 pm »

((Don't forget to bring me some exotic painkillers. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4697 on: July 03, 2012, 10:05:42 pm »

((Good lord, this is like something out of the early parts of A Clockwork Orange. All that's missing is-- Oh no. Oh gods. Someone knock Renen unconscious! D:))

(( This is why May didn't come along. Otherwise Elizas might have come out and sodomized everyone in the town.))

(Considering how quickly this mission become a clusterfuck anyway you really should have come along. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: July 03, 2012, 10:26:55 pm »

((I think the criminal will actually get jealous of all the slaughter and start to kill people as well so the team won't steal his prey. Then we'll get him.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: July 03, 2012, 10:35:48 pm »

((I think the criminal will actually get jealous of all the slaughter and start to kill people as well so the team won't steal his prey. Then we'll get him.))

((I think we just found Plan B. Or is it C. Plan B is get everyone drunk, right?))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:42:37 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4700 on: July 03, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »

((I think we just found Plan B. Or is it C. Plan B is get everyone drunk, right?))
(It's more like Plan T to be honest.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: July 03, 2012, 11:01:52 pm »

((Plan A: KILL EVERYTHING
Plan B: Find killer... by... uh... [PLAN UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Plan C: Knock down each door and... uh... [PLAN COMPLETE]
Plan D: Get everyone drunk
Plan E: Knock down each door, murder occupants [CURRENT PLAN]
Plan F: Force serial killer to out himself before we steal all his delicious kills!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: July 03, 2012, 11:02:32 pm »

(It's more like Plan T to be honest.)
((Way it's going, seems like plan A.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4703 on: July 03, 2012, 11:48:14 pm »

Check on the man Thrak injured, and treat his wounds as best I can.
[Med:4+1] You head back into house 1 and check on the man Thrak crushed. He's got a broken arm, nose and teeth, and probably a concussion. Not much you can do about it though, least not without any tools or medical supplies.

((A dozen?  I was half expecting to start one with the dog.))

"Awesome.  Thanks, doc!"

Thrak moves through the living room and waves at Maurice.

"You go right, I'll go left.  Oh, and I asked for the most dope booze they had, so it's good stuff.  We should get the door dude boozed up before we leave.  Oh, and BroStephus, can our target guy disguise as, like, a dog or a chair or something?"

Thrak heads left out of the kitchen.

>He could in a way, but remember, all the cloak does is change his appearance, not his size or mass. So as a sleeping dog or something maybe, but a moving dog would be pretty impossible.

You wander into the room to the left. It's a game room of some sort, with a nice television, game tables, a pin ball machine and various other arcadey diversions. And no one is around. Hmph.

"Hey, don't worry man. I'm here to protect you from a serial killer."
Preform the above speech, then drop to a knee and shoot him in the chest with my rifle.
You get as far as "Hey" before the man fires a load of buckshot directly into your chest.  Your suit, weak though it is, slows the pellets a bit before they pierce through into your flesh, tearing the skin and muscle, breaking 3 ribs and perforating your right lung. [end:2] You gurgle and fall to one knee, already tasting metal, and then fall face first to the ground. As you lay there, the man slowly approaching, you feel something inside you, like boney fingers pressing their way through your flesh and squeezing your heart. Your mutated arm twitches and clicks it's armor plates together; you can feel it's desire to move of it's own accord.

Milno keeps talking to Steve since his group is doing so wonderfully.
"Oh yeah. Steve, only shock unconscious if you have at least two or three reports of the person being mind-controlled, or the killer will control someone and make you shock us to get his job easier. Not that it'll be that hard from what I've seen so far."
((@GM: Did you see this one?))

((And I would accept leaving Mesk to be horribly disfigured, maimed and killed by the townspeople due to his crimes. Who's in for watching some good ol' fashioned lynching?))

(I saw it)

"Steve...are the police informed of what's going on and our part? Or are we going to have charred corpses of cop cars near the laser fence?"

Travis tries house 9. Hopefully they're still oblivious to the Homicidal Mobile Riot Corp

>They know the situation. Thats not stopping the locals from calling them though.

You wait for a minute as the phone rings and then sigh in relief a bit as someone who sounds very tired picks up. You give your little speech and the man perks up rather quickly, saying he's going to lock his doors right now, but that he has no idea about anything else, no strange behaviors as far as he knows and no one has pulled a vanishing and reappearing act.

Since Ivan seemed to have the occupants well in hand, Jim looked around for anything small and valuable he could take back to the Sword in exchange for tokens, such as jewelry.

EDIT: Look for medieval weaponry as well.
You're poking around the front room, finding absolutely nothing, when you hear a rather loud bang from upstairs. Uh oh.

((Good lord, this is like something out of the early parts of A Clockwork Orange. All that's missing is-- Oh no. Oh gods. Someone knock Renen unconscious! D:))
I was tempted to have Jim hum "singing in the rain" as mesk kicked people to death.

Follow Jim!  Raid the medicine cabinet!
You run after Jim and get into the house just in time to hear the big bang from upstairs. Huh, well, you don't see a restroom down here anyways.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: July 03, 2012, 11:50:30 pm »

"Thanks, dude!"

Search the rest of the house, while pondering other ways to identify the assassin.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: July 03, 2012, 11:55:05 pm »

"Did you hear that?"
Upstairs ho!  Razor in my right hand, torch in my left, and Jim in front of me!

Scream "We mean you no harm!" on the way.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: July 03, 2012, 11:55:40 pm »

I was tempted to have Jim hum "singing in the rain" as mesk kicked people to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_b1JptcjY
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: July 04, 2012, 12:06:34 am »

Flip over, grab his feet.
"Bad idea, fucker."
Commence laser->face.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: July 04, 2012, 12:24:41 am »

Jim runs upstairs and, after ascertaining the situation, crushes the man's head by whatever means necessary if Ivan fails to kill him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: July 04, 2012, 12:45:47 am »

((I'm just going to assume Steve is keeping me up to date on everything the other two teams are doing))

Hm. Well at least he'll be safer now. Not that a locked door is going to stop those hulking idiots.

If I call more houses, I risk losing our advantage of surprise. On the other hand...it might already be gone, with the shotgun blast, smashing doors, a- actually, that shotgun blast probably woke the whole neighborhood. Shotguns aren't know for their subtlety. Eh. Screw it. I see the trend for future houses. Might as well potentially get information and perhaps save a few people.

Travis calls houses 10, 11, 12, and 13 with the same speech, hoping to glean a little more information. He adds at the end, "Also, please do check your family members by having them take off their shirt. I know it's rather silly, but it could be anyone, and your actions could save your family"

((OOC: Travis has a strong aversion to killing innocents, ever since his drunken accident. Combined with his team mates rejecting him, he's willing to make his team mates' lives more difficult if it helps complete the mission, in his mind. At least, that's what I'm trying to RP))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 1256