Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944642 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Silence means consent
« Reply #4425 on: June 28, 2012, 08:33:03 pm »

((I am tempted to leave Cog unconscious.))

Milno watches Rubble Man passing out once more and decides the projector would be more useful in sane hands.

Equip the monoatomic razor and take the projector from Cog.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:35:41 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: June 28, 2012, 08:55:38 pm »

Crawl and look over the cliff, viewing the area from a birds-eye view.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: June 28, 2012, 09:39:10 pm »

Milno looks back and towards Empyrean as he takes Lukas' projector from Cog.
"We should get going now. The rebels may suddenly decide we are a good target."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: June 28, 2012, 09:47:27 pm »

((I have to say, I find it quite entertaining how the general response to unconsciousness/death by stupidity is to loot the body and move on.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: June 28, 2012, 10:14:07 pm »

((I have to say, I find it quite entertaining how the general response to unconsciousness/death by stupidity is to loot the body and move on.))

((It's the survival of the wittest)).
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4430 on: June 28, 2012, 10:21:34 pm »

((I am tempted to leave Cog unconscious.))

Milno watches Rubble Man passing out once more and decides the projector would be more useful in sane hands.

Equip the monoatomic razor and take the projector from Cog.
You put your rifle away and pull out your razor before looting cog's unconscious body of his projector.

Crawl and look over the cliff, viewing the area from a birds-eye view.
You can barely sit up, let alone move with only one, broken arm. Maybe if someone helped you...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: June 28, 2012, 10:29:23 pm »

((Well, they are arguably better off without it.

Plus, Milno.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4432 on: June 29, 2012, 11:23:15 am »

"Steve, can we have a status update on our objective?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4433 on: June 29, 2012, 01:31:52 pm »

"Steve, can we have a status update on our objective?"

>Like what? The fact that it's still there? The vault still exists and it hasn't been opened, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4434 on: June 29, 2012, 02:17:08 pm »

"I'd very much like to know where it is, seeing I don't think I've paid attention to the other team's briefing."

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: June 29, 2012, 02:19:45 pm »

"Hey guys, who would win in a fight between Steve, HAL and Skynet?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: June 29, 2012, 03:06:23 pm »

Milno gets one of his steel rods before staring directly at the objective while E questions Steve.
"Sigh."

Milno exchanges the razor for Nikitian's gauss rifle and holds one of the longer metal poles with his mechanic arm.
If the razor happens to be longer than the pole, he keeps it in his hand instead.

He starts to advance towards the objective, sweeping his mechanic arm with the pole in front of him and checking the entrance of the vault for traps.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:52:51 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: June 29, 2012, 04:19:46 pm »

Be not passed out. Again.

((Welp. I really should have put handrails on that sled.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4438 on: June 29, 2012, 04:30:53 pm »

"...Oh."

Follow M.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4439 on: June 29, 2012, 08:22:08 pm »

Milno gets one of his steel rods before staring directly at the objective while E questions Steve.
"Sigh."

Milno exchanges the razor for Nikitian's gauss rifle and holds one of the longer metal poles with his mechanic arm.
If the razor happens to be longer than the pole, he keeps it in his hand instead.

He starts to advance towards the objective, sweeping his mechanic arm with the pole in front of him and checking the entrance of the vault for traps.
You put your razor away and ready your rifle and a metal rod before heading off to the vault with E in tow. The basement of the building has been completely torn open, leaving nothing but a open square, concrete lined crater with a massive vault door set into one of the walls. You hop down into the basement and give the door a good working over with your pole, if you know what I mean. it doesn't seem to have any effect....as always.

"...Oh."

Follow M.
You follow Milno to the Vault and watch as he twacks it repeatedly. Thats odd.

Be not passed out. Again.

((Welp. I really should have put handrails on that sled.))
[end:6]
"AAAAHHH MYIDEASARETERRIBLE! Wait, where am I?" You look around. Huh. You're awake again.
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 1256