Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944221 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Silence means consent
« Reply #4380 on: June 27, 2012, 07:30:04 pm »

After Milno drops Lukas off, Lukas takes a seat on Thomas' corpse, thinking it is a rock a nearby rock. He looks at May and Empyrean. "Gentleman", he says, making a gesture like he is taking is hat off.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:36:24 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: June 27, 2012, 07:32:03 pm »

After Milno drops Lukas off, Lukas takes a seat on Thomas' corpse, thinking it is a rock. He looks at May and Empyrean. "Gentleman", he says, making a gesture like he is taking is hat off.

May looks at Lukas. "Bitch, you ain't funny or sophsticated. Fuck off."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: June 27, 2012, 07:32:24 pm »

After Milno drops Lukas off, Lukas takes a seat on Thomas' corpse, thinking it is a rock. He looks at May and Empyrean. "Gentleman", he says, making a gesture like he is taking is hat off.
((That action may actually have permanent effects on Thomas' broken body. Nevermind~))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:35:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: June 27, 2012, 07:35:52 pm »

((That action may actually have permanent effects on Thomas' broken body. Nevermind~))

((Okay, if that is true...)
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4384 on: June 27, 2012, 08:01:06 pm »

"I ain't no gentleman," says Empyrean acidly and kicks Lukas.

Not too hard.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: June 27, 2012, 08:03:48 pm »

Milno stares at the merry reunion around the corpse.
"We should get going after you get your fun. The river is dry enough already."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: June 27, 2012, 08:13:34 pm »

Not too hard.

((Hm, perhaps Empyrean also has an inner, snarky black man locked up somewhere in her subconcious.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4387 on: June 27, 2012, 08:20:40 pm »

Examine way down. Could I safely get both down and back up with my current injuries?

Also consider where the evac point is. Am I going to have to get down and up either way?

You hobble over to the edge of the canyon. Yeah...thats not happening with a broken leg. Now that you think of it, the original evac point was at the bottom of the canyon on the other side of the dam...Maybe you should ask if thats changed...

((I'm going to assume I got lukes crystal projector thing.))

"Looks like the water drained out. Hey Steve, can you see us? Because if you do, can you record this? If I make it back, I want to see what happened."

Shove the sled to the edge of the drop and get on. Deliver witty one-liner/last words, and ride the sled down.

You shove your sled over to the edge of the 70 degree, rocky canyon wall and sit down on top of it.

[speech:5] "Normally I'd be doing this on a flaming motorcycle, but I guess this will have to do!"

You shove your brick of supercrete off the side and promptly fall off the thing. You then proceed to half fall, half smash your way down the canyon wall, bouncing off every rock possible, till you hit gravel bottom  with a crunch. And then the sled lands on you.

[end:5] The rocky bouncing trip down the wall of the canyon results in heavy bruising, torn muscles and general shit-being-beaten-out-of-you like effects. The supercrete sled lands flat on your pelvis and proceeds to break your hip rather resoundingly. [end:2] You pass out from the pain of having a rebar wrapped sled attempt to mate with you.

This could be interpreted as a very oblique fat joke. 

((@kisame: You do know that we three people is already a small amount of people for you to try and commit suicide, right?))

"Ouch, your hurting my ears."
"You have a helmet around them. Deal with it."

Milno watches Rubble Man's original attempt at suicide for a while before moving to the border of the descent.
"Let's get going with this."

Milno waits for Empyrean to commence her descent then starts to carefully move down and towards the remains of the building. If he loses his footing or anything alike, he fires his rockets slightly to correct his position and avoid falling. If E also falters, he helps her with his flight ability.

You walk over to the edge and wait, rather impatiently, for E to start climbing down.

Not too hard.
[dex:4]
[lukas dex:2]
[str:6+1]
[lukas end:2]

You give Lukas a spinning roundhouse kick straight to the helmet, knocking him off his rock and successfully aggravating his concussion to the point that he's gone completely blind!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: June 27, 2012, 08:21:39 pm »

((God guys. Why did you do that? There's two more people down.))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4389 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:27 pm »

((...Ow.))

Empyrean starts to climb down without a backwards glance.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: June 27, 2012, 08:28:58 pm »

"Uh, Steve? Where's the evac point? Still... where it used to be?"

[end:2] You pass out from the pain of having a rebar wrapped sled attempt to mate with you.
((That's it. I was tempted with the bodies men bodies one, but now it's definitely new sig time.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: June 27, 2012, 08:33:17 pm »

((@Skyrunner: Well, that was expected. Either E crippled him further or [dex:1] fell on him, starting a new session of groping.))

Milno watches all the displays of sheer intelligence happening before his eyes.
"Steve, do you have any readings on the number of hostiles inside the vault now that both the building and the water are gone? We are left with two able-bodied members."

Ask Steve the question above while moving down the canyon.

Since Rubble Man made his own way towards the ground, get E and fire the rocket pods in a fuel-efficient speed to get to the bottom of the canyon while carrying her. Fly low, close to the ground.

((We lost too many people already. Things may get uglier if Milno is the only one remaining to do stuff.))
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:19:53 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:28 pm »

((I laughed so hard! :D Oh wow, this makes last mission look like it went smoothly by comparison.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: June 27, 2012, 10:16:39 pm »

((Well, at least this mission had an excuse. Last mission was people throwing themselves down elevator shafts for no reason.

...though we're throwing ourselves down cliffs for no reason this time, so I guess I'm starting to see the parallels...))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: June 27, 2012, 11:42:01 pm »

Not too hard.
[dex:4]
[lukas dex:2]
[str:6+1]
[lukas end:2]

You give Lukas a spinning roundhouse kick straight to the helmet, knocking him off his rock and successfully aggravating his concussion to the point that he's gone completely blind!

((Lol! Poor Lukas. And he didn't even mean to be funny. He was just a bit confused after the concussion))

Lukas moans in pain as he lies on the ground, feeling completely helpless. He couldn't remember where he was anymore. oooooow...Linda, why do you always put the lights out when we are doing it?

Roll around on the ground helplessly, hallucinating about Linda.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1256