Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941582 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Oh shi-
« Reply #4080 on: June 21, 2012, 10:24:02 pm »

((Nah, we're fine. Barring rebel interference, at least. Other than Lukas dragging us down, everyone on Team A is healthy and mobile, and all we really need to do is get to shore and hide behind a rock or something.

Team B, on the other hand... uh.

EDIT: Although I will say that if Faith's 0 End comes up that might complicate matters also. Hopefully it's all Agi!))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:27:02 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: June 21, 2012, 10:28:59 pm »

((I'm saying you and I are kind of screwed because if their characters die, it is partly our fault.

...Is anyone crazy enough to save May? If Thomas does not want to do it, he should just remember May is still Elizas inside.

@GM: Please give me some time to consider who Milno should try to save after you get the estimates about our teammates positions.

God, Milno and Save should never be on the same phrase. It sounds wrong.

EDIT: Hey, does anyone remember how my training session went? Nekarios killed Nikitian twice and then killed himself once, all of those times due to his MFM. I think Nikitian is doomed by fate, and the GM's prediction may be fulfilled, since he said both would probably die in this mission.))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:05:42 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: June 21, 2012, 10:32:22 pm »

((Oh, yeah. I don't think they'll be upset so long as we don't do anything stupid, though.

Which is a lot easier in my case, since my charge happens to be hobbled and attached to my character anyway, so there's not really a lot I could do from the inside.

Also, what's Team B's current lineup again? Thomas and E are uninjured, right? And then May is missing limbs, some other guy's a dead or nearly-dead torso, and their fifth is dead?))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: June 21, 2012, 10:34:44 pm »

((Thomas is missing a hand.

Also, new character, coming up faster than expected.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: June 21, 2012, 10:38:02 pm »

((Thanks, that explains why Thomas was up and carrying May even though I thought E was the only one unscathed.

And good to see you're bouncing back so fast. :3))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: June 21, 2012, 10:49:15 pm »

((Thanks, that explains why Thomas was up and carrying May even though I thought E was the only one unscathed.

And good to see you're bouncing back so fast. :3))

((Excellent idea had just popped into my head, not a major character change, just a slight one, but hey, Why not?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: June 21, 2012, 10:59:57 pm »

"Ohhh... That is not good. Let's get going people!"
Thomas sprints down the dam, towards his teammates. He tries to support May enough for them to run off of the dam. If he's not going to make it, drop May, start sprinting. He tries to save her, but values his life over hers.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:46:35 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: June 21, 2012, 11:09:31 pm »

((Thomas will die while trying to save May, just saying~

The turn said that there were cracks the size of an arm below Thomas and Empyrean's feet. Let's see how the romantic last effort goes.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: June 21, 2012, 11:18:36 pm »

((Thomas will die while trying to save May, just saying~

The turn said that there were cracks the size of an arm below Thomas and Empyrean's feet. Let's see how the romantic last effort goes.))
((All conflicted. Should I keep the character? Or should I go for a somewhat poetic death?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: June 21, 2012, 11:21:57 pm »

((When in doubt, don't die. :P

More seriously, it depends on the situation. We've supposedly got five minutes; no idea what the dam team has or how much extra people interfere with that.))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: June 21, 2012, 11:26:02 pm »

((TIEM TO HAND LAESRS))
Realizing that the chances f escaping a sun AND getting out of the bilding are slim, Neil's hand laser obsession drives him to do something crazy- he finds a area of hollow metal he could presumably fit in and puts his hand lasers right up to it so the water cannot affect them, cutting a hole in, crawling in, putting tmetal back on nd laser-welding the metal back on that he can.

((I'M SCREWED))
((LET'S DO THIS))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: June 21, 2012, 11:31:01 pm »

((There we go. Now he's nice and more immoral.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: June 21, 2012, 11:32:27 pm »

((TIEM TO HAND LAESRS))
((I'd stop you but this doesn't even make enough sense to qualify as a terrible idea.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: June 21, 2012, 11:44:04 pm »

((TIEM TO HAND LAESRS))
((I'M SCREWED))
((LET'S DO THIS))
((OH Jesus Christ, this idea is so amusingly ridiculous it is funny. Neil'll probably die out of his own idiocy after being dragged to the star, but if he does survive...Oh God, I lol'd.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: June 21, 2012, 11:50:22 pm »

((TIEM TO HAND LAESRS))
((I'M SCREWED))
((LET'S DO THIS))
((OH Jesus Christ, this idea is so amusingly ridiculous it is funny. Neil'll probably die out of his own idiocy after being dragged to the star, but if he does survive...Oh God, I lol'd.))
((If he lives, but May and Thomas die, it would be... odd.
So, I was thinkings, if May dies, it gives me an excuse to make Thomas all emo and/or angry.))
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 1256