Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937667 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3285 on: May 30, 2012, 07:34:41 pm »

(Jim is the only real threat right now, the madness takes a while to take hold and feyri has only now just been exposed. She's not gonna go crazy right now or she's gonna get shot.)
((It may have a better rate of conversion if it's from someone trusted, and it was "said" by Jim.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: May 30, 2012, 07:35:28 pm »

(Jim is the only real threat right now, the madness takes a while to take hold and feyri has only now just been exposed. She's not gonna go crazy right now or she's gonna get shot.)
((She's gonna get shot? Oh boy, it seems you do not know who's the powersliding mercenary here. She is more likely to kill Bishop than the opposite situation happening.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: May 30, 2012, 07:46:16 pm »

((She's gonna get shot? Oh boy, it seems you do not know who's the powersliding mercenary here. She is more likely to kill Bishop than the opposite situation happening.))
((This. Y'all gonna die.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: May 30, 2012, 07:48:21 pm »

(I know who she is, but theres the little fact that I have Mesk on my side to back me up, but he's not that useful. Still, I can catch her by suprise and all I need is to hit her before she does the same to me and let the decompression do the rest.

Also, the key word in your sentance Spinal is 'may'. It MAY take her less time to turn, or it MAY take longer, I don't know and it doesn't really matter. Not for my scheme anyway.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: May 30, 2012, 07:50:16 pm »

((Was going to say "Just don't bring it back onto the ship" but then remembered Armory Master, and all the gun nuts up there.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: May 30, 2012, 07:52:22 pm »

(I know who she is, but theres the little fact that I have Mesk on my side to back me up, but he's not that useful. Still, I can catch her by suprise and all I need is to hit her before she does the same to me and let the decompression do the rest.

Also, the key word in your sentance Spinal is 'may'. It MAY take her less time to turn, or it MAY take longer, I don't know and it doesn't really matter. Not for my scheme anyway.)
((That'd require knowing about her going nuts before she goes nuts.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: May 30, 2012, 07:53:23 pm »

(That's why I'm asking them what's going on. Feyri better not meta, I tell you now.)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: May 30, 2012, 07:54:03 pm »

(OHSHI-
I'm thinking, from an OOC perspective, that now is the perfect time to abort the mission.  One insane, one soon-to-be-insane, one dead, one unable to practice medicine, and one healthy (for now).  There's no way we're going to win this.  That said, let's not abort the mission!   :D)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: May 30, 2012, 07:55:57 pm »

(That's why I'm asking them what's going on. Feyri better not meta, I tell you now.)
((You're metaing to avoid having to meta harder while saying Feyri better not meta to avoid your metaing? ???))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: May 30, 2012, 08:00:41 pm »

(Bah, nvm then. We'll all just die in ignorance and make new characters. Happy?)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: May 30, 2012, 08:07:10 pm »

"...None of your business. Learn better timing," Jim responded to Bishop.

(:P)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:39:08 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: May 30, 2012, 08:17:08 pm »

((Oh, that really sounds...:P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: May 30, 2012, 08:17:37 pm »

((I'm just saying, any plan that relies on getting the drop on a berserk teammate probably isn't a very good plan. And any plan that relies on doing that to kill said teammate probably isn't a very fair plan either.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: May 30, 2012, 08:20:13 pm »

((Oh, that really sounds...:P))

(I meant it to, hence the :P after the action. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: May 30, 2012, 08:20:52 pm »

(I know... I feel bad for thinking about it, but I honestly don't think that I could win any other way. She's better armed and more skilled with weapons.)

"Huh? What do you mean, none of my business? I was just checking on how you two were going... And timing for what exactly? Feyri, you got anything to say about this?"
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 1256