Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937441 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3270 on: May 30, 2012, 01:46:22 pm »

(Which leg got destroyed?  Was it the doctoring leg, the one that got dislocated?  If so I'm going to get it replaced with a prosthesis with, like, retractable needles and such.  It's going to be awesome.)

"Oh shit.  Ohshitohshitohshit.  My leg... I was going to revolutionize the medical field with it... this, um, seems like it would be an unbelievably painful injury if it weren't for my pills.  Good old pills... guys, this really hurts."
Make sure I won't die due to decompression.  Scream in pain.  Check for bleeding and take coagulant pill if necessary.  The one that STOPS bleeding.  Check for any less pressing concerns.  Yell in agony.
"Can someone help me out of here...?  The bottom of an elevator shaft isn't the best place to be doing medical work on oneself..."
(I rolled for it and it did land on the leg that had been dislocated before. Which is actually probably a good thing, because at least this way you can hop.)
You quickly appraise yourself while screaming in pain. Well, you're not dead, so your suit hasn't ruptured. [Med:3+1] Judging by the feeling that your suit is filling with fluid, you're probably bleeding. A lot.  You pop your coagulant booster and continue to scream like a banshee.

((I love this sort of behavior. Oh, Fleshtech. How I adore your secretly inimical ways.))

"Alright Jim, Charro is fine. Just undergoing a brief catatonic relapse in his higher cerebral processes.

Watching you with fervor. Also, I heard something slam into the shaft outside, but I'd bet this token here that nobody got killed."

Admire monitors. Then get and check what is inside the first aid kit. Keep it around.

"Hey Charro!" Feyri said into his comm channel. "How are you?"
You keep an eye on the monitors for a few more minutes before turning to grab the first aid kit and peek inside. Mostly just standard bandages and stuff, not exactly useful for suited people.

Jim made sure his coms were set to receive only, then laughed maniacally at Mesk's misfortune. The scary thing was, he wasn't sure if he was laughing because he wanted to, or if the virus in him wanted to...
You giggle for a moment and then begin to walk back down the scaffolding and to the elevator platform. For some reason, you feel the need to speak with Feyri right away. You activate the platform and ascend toward the observation room. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: May 30, 2012, 01:57:43 pm »

Jim approached Feyri, feeling confused. "For some reason I get the feeling I'm supposed to talk to you, but I don't know what about," he said, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: May 30, 2012, 01:59:32 pm »

((D'awwww. Not.

Maniacal homicidal moment against his only and true love? :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: May 30, 2012, 02:03:00 pm »

(Hopefully I get to make Willpower rolls to not attack Feyri. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: May 30, 2012, 02:06:06 pm »

(Hopefully I get to make Willpower rolls to not attack Feyri. >.>)
((Or maybe willpower rolls to avoid getting Jim saying he loves her yandere, obssessive and creepy way of living.

Or just willpower rolls to avoid Jim disemboweling her. That is also good.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: May 30, 2012, 02:24:50 pm »

(Yeah, nice knowing you, Feyri!)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: May 30, 2012, 04:23:46 pm »

>Stay away from the light! Stay away from the light!!

>Also, attempt to have an out-of-body experience.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3277 on: May 30, 2012, 06:52:52 pm »

Jim approached Feyri, feeling confused. "For some reason I get the feeling I'm supposed to talk to you, but I don't know what about," he said, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand.
You walk up to Feyri and wrap your arms around her, squeezing her tightly against you and resting your head against her faceplate, opening a private channel. And then you begin to speak, or more you simply make noise. It starts off as silence but then fades almost instantly into a strange sort of white noise. The white noise is then intercut with seemingly random tones, some shrill and other very low, forming a vague and oddly musical pattern. You hold her still as the noise pours into her helmet for several minutes. And then you're in full control again.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: May 30, 2012, 06:54:22 pm »

((That was somewhat erotic. And now Jim infected Feyri.))
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: May 30, 2012, 07:13:47 pm »

((That was somewhat erotic. And now Jim infected Feyri.))
(( Yeah. Looks like we've finally got our own lovely psychotic 'Bonnie and Clyde' couple. I mean, now that Jim is also officially a yandere (even though courtesy of that mind-virus), they seem like a perfect match ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: May 30, 2012, 07:15:43 pm »

((We are leaving them behind right? I mean, what if Jim started doing that to Nicholas, or Milno?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: May 30, 2012, 07:21:51 pm »

(Shit. Don't worry guys. I got a plan.)

Bishop knelt down to look at Mesk's leg after rolling the door cutout off. Satisfies that there were no streams of fluid coming out, he nodded and slapped Mesk around the head to get his attention.

"Hoi, cut that shit out. Screaming about it is not going to do anything. Save your air and effort."

Looking back up the shaft, He sighed in frustration.

"You do realize that I now have to haul charro's dead ass up on bits and pieces now, don't you? I hope your happy. Feyri, Jim, whatcha doing around there?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: May 30, 2012, 07:23:34 pm »

"You do realize that I now have to haul charro's dead ass up on bits and pieces now, don't you? I hope your happy. Feyri, Jim, whatcha doing around there?"
((Bishop said, not knowing that at that very moment, the duo were creeping up on him, ready to semi-erotically convert him to one of them.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: May 30, 2012, 07:27:40 pm »

(( Well, I'm sure Steve and the scientists will be able to brainwash them back into normal (or less so) state of mind. That or contain them like Faith and Ivan.
Failing either of those options... well, dismantle for other purposes, I'd guess - I mean, Steve needs new brain material over time, right? Still, I bet they'd be able to get the infected back into service, even if that means completely wiping their minds and personalities. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: May 30, 2012, 07:28:44 pm »

(Jim is the only real threat right now, the madness takes a while to take hold and feyri has only now just been exposed. She's not gonna go crazy right now or she's gonna get shot.)
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1256