Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940739 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2250 on: May 07, 2012, 02:51:15 pm »

I just caught up on both threads, and I must say: This is insane, random, and completely hilarious. I'm joining for sure, although someone may need to drag me out of the VR machine to do missions.

Character Sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:58:43 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 07, 2012, 02:54:55 pm »

Return to June & Co, see if any have salvageable brains.
((June's is not salvageable. I hit her face dead-on with a hypersonic slug. It is a little hard for a brain to survive one of those.))
((That's what I'm thinking, and her buddies have supposedly been rotting there a full day, but it couldn't hurt to double check.

Unless it does, but I'm at least on good terms with the psychic.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 07, 2012, 02:58:32 pm »

((@PyroDesu: Just start faffing about on the ship thread after the GM recognizes your existence. The Paracelsus Sword in getting small for so much criminals. Also, avoid Elisaz, although you have nothing to fear from Faith unless you happen to be a child in short pants.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2253 on: May 07, 2012, 03:05:53 pm »

"Well, I was walking through some of your memories. My turn."
Milno puts Jim outside and positions himself where he was.
You and jim switch places, you planting your butt firmly in the center of the clearing and him standing around on the outside.

I just caught up on both threads, and I must say: This is insane, random, and completely hilarious. I'm joining for sure, although someone may need to drag me out of the VR machine to do missions.

Character Sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Got it. Have at it.

((You're probably remembering June having one. Speaking of which, I should probably double check on that.))

Return to June & Co, see if any have salvageable brains.
You walk aaaaaall the way back out to check on the corpses that were laying near june when you found her. Yeah, they're in rigor already. Not much to do here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: May 07, 2012, 03:08:07 pm »

Back to the shuttle then. I guess examine the plant life more closely on the way there.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: May 07, 2012, 03:13:59 pm »

Jim steps into the clearing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: May 07, 2012, 03:30:51 pm »

Head to the clearing with Milno and Jim.
"Hey Milno, can I borrow a razor?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2257 on: May 07, 2012, 04:04:29 pm »

Back to the shuttle then. I guess examine the plant life more closely on the way there.
You walk back toward the shuttle, taking the time to examine the plants as you go. The trees and grasses are very similar to ones on earth...well, so far as you know, you've never been there. But they look like the pictures you've seen.

Jim steps into the clearing.
You step into the clearing. Nothing seems to happen. Weird.

Head to the clearing with Milno and Jim.
"Hey Milno, can I borrow a razor?"
You walk up to where Jim and Milno are playing around in the dirt and ask milno for a razor.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: May 07, 2012, 04:06:19 pm »

"Well, as nothing happened, I guess my mind is hollow. Here, you can borrow it."
Milno lends one of his razors and follows Mesk to see what he is up to. Before that he gets some of the clearing's soil.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:17:36 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: May 07, 2012, 04:12:22 pm »

"Hurry up. We do have a nuclear bomb counting down, you know." Jim headed back to the ship after delivering the warning.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: May 07, 2012, 04:34:13 pm »

Sing tribal ritual songs while flopping around.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: May 07, 2012, 04:38:01 pm »

Thomas headed back to the ship.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2262 on: May 07, 2012, 04:51:27 pm »

"Well, as nothing happened, I guess my mind is hollow. Here, you can borrow it."
Milno lends one of his razors and follows Mesk to see what he is up to. Before that he gets some of the clearing's soil.
You scoop up a bit of the soil before tossing a razor to Mesk and following him to see exactly what he wants to do with it.

"Hurry up. We do have a nuclear bomb counting down, you know." Jim headed back to the ship after delivering the warning.
Thomas headed back to the ship.
Sing tribal ritual songs while flopping around.
Jim and Thomas walk back to the ship and are greeted by Elizas flopping around on the ground, hooting and grunting and baying and otherwise making a primal racket as he does. They suppress the urge to leave the ship again.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: May 07, 2012, 04:52:41 pm »

(Science!  I wish I had a shovel, though.)

Dig up soil from the clearing with the razor.  Make a nice little patch of soil away from the clearing itself, place a rock or a stick or something in the middle, and stand on it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: May 07, 2012, 04:57:36 pm »

((Probably should have requested help. Jim's a robot and Milno has a badger claw.))
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1256