Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941616 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1950 on: May 01, 2012, 08:04:07 pm »

"If he is killed, make sure to dissect him, I want some of those amps."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: May 01, 2012, 08:20:14 pm »

((Is my -2 gone now?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: May 01, 2012, 08:23:38 pm »

((Hey, whoever severs/damages a limb gets that amp. :P You earn what you get!))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: May 01, 2012, 08:26:19 pm »

((Hey, whoever severs/damages a limb gets that amp. :P You earn what you get!))
((I severed a limb as Adrian. Does that count?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: May 01, 2012, 08:43:19 pm »

((I checked back and you crippled one of them. It seems it was the crippled arm that was blown off by Milno's laser rifle.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: May 01, 2012, 08:44:08 pm »

((I checked back and you crippled one of them. It seems it was the crippled arm that was blown off by Milno's laser rifle.))
((Oh well.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1956 on: May 01, 2012, 10:22:58 pm »

(Milno, who was supposed to be a naive bumpkin, is the most badass party member. Go figure. XD)

Jim decided to rest a moment, let Erik focus on someone else while he gave his mind a break from the amp.
You lay back and watch milno work. He looks like he has this under control.

Get behind Erik, and then melt his skull.
[Uncon wep:4+1]Elizas stands and activates the Field manipulator on his wrist, typing like mad as he inputs parameters for the burn. After a few seconds he hits enter and slaps the cover back down before crossing his arms and smiling. An instant later an invisible burst of heat tears across the corridor and slams directly into the back of Erik's head, half burning and half ripping it off his shoulders.

Erik doesn't seem too bothered.

Mason fires up his psych-amp and aims for Erik's legs, hoping to render him cmmobile and thus, free to capture.

[Exotic wep:2] You try to activate your amp but just can't focus enough to get any results.

"Well then, looks like you don't have a leg to stand on. Nailed it..." Thomas fires at the leg Mason is melting.
You aim your laser rifle at Erik's right leg and fire [con wep 1+1] and completely miss.

Return to the fighting, ready to save asses (starting with my own, of course).  If the opportunity presents itself, cut Eric's throat to disable its sonic attack.
You run back to the hall where the fight is happening and get there just in time to see milno fighting with Erik.
((I am not going to be careless here, especially because he still has his kinetic amplifiers.))

Milno finishes the flourish and giggles fiercely, rockets allowing him to compensate for the lack of one leg.
"Hehe. Not that easy to rip off people's limbs now, right?"

Milno quickly jets back with a savage grin, staying outside Erik's range. After Thomas and Mason try their luck, the youth shoots with the laser rifle aiming to vaporize Erik's legs or arms if there still at least one existing and only if he is not charging.

If Erik tries to charge Milno, the Honey Badger once again aims for the chest to obliterate his torso and draws the Tesla Sabre once more to take care of the bastard with a horizontal slash if he has not dropped (either dead or completely incapacitated) to the floor already.

You dodge back out of Erik's range and take aim at his legs, squeezing the trigger when it's lined up on his right leg. [con wep:2+1] You manage to burn skim his flesh with your shot, melting a bit of it off, but not slowing him. Your rifle reads 5/30 left.

Erik turns to face you, as much as a headless man can "face" anyone, and his chest seems to vibrate. The hallway echos with his voice.
HALLELUJAH

>Milno: You squint and grit your teeth as you feel fear and pain course through you. Even though you weather the blow, you can feel your hands shaking [-1 next roll]
>Jim:[Will:5] You tilt your head a bit and wonder why the hell he keeps screaming all the time.
>Thomas: You instantly seize up and collapse to the ground, barely able to move. [-3 next turn]

And then he charges straight toward Milno.

Get behind Erik, and then melt his skull.
((His skull was already melted. Everyone, please stop going berserk, I have a plan.

@GM: So...How many remaining weapons does Erik have? His legs? I want to take him back in one piece now. Making him suffer through two extra missions seems adequate.))
His legs and two right arms and mouth.
((Is my -2 gone now?))
By the time you make it back to the fight it will be.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:21:13 am by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((God damnit, his head should've been turned to mush right now. OH WAIT. GM, you forgot Elisaz/TCM's turn.

Edit: Also, I was aiming at his chest. I picked to shoot at his legs only if he happened to be disabled already.

Edit2: Holding my action until tomorrow, I guess, since I am going to sleep soon and I got to piece an action together after Elisaz's action is accounted for.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:47:51 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((Time for an interception by Jim?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Get back to fight. Attempt to convince Erik to talk this over.

"Hey! Wait! Can't we be reasonable about this?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Go Team! Go!))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Get Thomas out of the way.  Continue searching for the opportunity to cut Erik's throat.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((Dude, he's a machine. Cutting his throat is not gonna do much.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((He's mainly synth-flesh, so it's not unreasonable to think he might have vocal cords in the traditional sense. Especially since his head's not looking so good, which decreases the odds he's got his noisemakers in there.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(It's explicitly mentioned it opens its mouth for its sonic attack, so odds are cutting the throat will have at least some sort of effect.)
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 1256