Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943942 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1845 on: April 30, 2012, 03:50:39 pm »

((There's no way to put something in my suit? D'aww.))

After accepting that munching on probably-toxic alien fungus illusion-tree things would be quite a foolish idea, Mason decides to double back to the temple complex and take a curious peek into one of the other two doors, chosen at random.

((And yes, I'm in a risky, possible downright suicidal mood today))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1846 on: April 30, 2012, 04:39:13 pm »

Milno hovers over the clearing once again and starts to slap gently kick people's faceplates to wake them up, taking care not to stand within range of the soporific effect and dragging people away from it.

Also get Juno's laser rifle (she had one, I do remember) and check how much ammo it has. If if has more than half clip, give the other rifle to Mason and change Juno rifle's settings to a high-powered laser shotgun. If Mason happens to still be nearby, that is.

"Mason, you are a medic. Start being useful."

Mason plucks a bit of green from a nearby tree and begins chewing on it.
((Do you want to open your suit in an unbreathable atmosphere?))
You zip in and out of the clearing, dragging jim, Faith and Elisaz back over the boundary and laying them out. Jim and Faith wake up a few minutes after you get them out. Everyone is now out of the clearing. You zip back in  and grab June's rifle. 3/30. Damn it, guess that explains why she was using the razor. You check her body quickly, looking for an extra battery and find nothing. Empty handed, you zip back out of the clearing and land.

((There's no way to put something in my suit? D'aww.))

After accepting that munching on probably-toxic alien fungus illusion-tree things would be quite a foolish idea, Mason decides to double back to the temple complex and take a curious peek into one of the other two doors, chosen at random.

((And yes, I'm in a risky, possible downright suicidal mood today))
You walk back to the temple as milno rescues everyone and peek inside. You look into the western doorway and find a dark hallway with it's end hidden in shadow.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: April 30, 2012, 04:39:58 pm »

"Should we kind of help the others or something? Ah, you got it." Thomas fires his laser rifle at the monument in the clearing, attempting to pierce it completely.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: April 30, 2012, 04:43:29 pm »

((Welp, seems I'm temporarily dead. See you guys later then.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: April 30, 2012, 04:53:25 pm »

Milno snickers.
"It is nice to see all medics are like Faith. Why should they help the wounded after all? The only good medic I've heard about was killed by the female psycho."
He turns back sharply.
"I will try to get that thing either deactivated or destroyed."
Before leaving, he takes some of Juno's destroyed face's blood and passes it on his right forearm's armor.
"Well, you certainly don't need this anymore."

He goes to the place where the artifact fell and tries to figure out a way of disabling it. As soon as the sleepiness start to sink in, he leaps back into the secure area.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1850 on: April 30, 2012, 05:40:36 pm »

((Welp, seems I'm temporarily dead. See you guys later then.))
Um...no? You never fell asleep, you're just sitting outside the clearing. Thats why I didn't say you woke up, it's why I never said you fell asleep, because you're still awake. Milno just dragged you out because, well, it's better then failing rolls.

"Should we kind of help the others or something? Ah, you got it." Thomas fires his laser rifle at the monument in the clearing, attempting to pierce it completely.
You level your rifle and fire at the black stone. [con wep:4+1] Your shot connects with the stone and blows a nice clean hole all the way through it. Beyond that nothing seems to change.

Milno snickers.
"It is nice to see all medics are like Faith. Why should they help the wounded after all? The only good medic I've heard about was killed by the female psycho."
He turns back sharply.
"I will try to get that thing either deactivated or destroyed."
Before leaving, he takes some of Juno's destroyed face's blood and passes it on his right forearm's armor.
"Well, you certainly don't need this anymore."

He goes to the place where the artifact fell and tries to figure out a way of disabling it. As soon as the sleepiness start to sink in, he leaps back into the secure area.
Buzz or no buzz? It makes a difference.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: April 30, 2012, 05:56:59 pm »

Buzz. And be cautious.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: April 30, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »

Help Milno.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: April 30, 2012, 06:01:43 pm »

Figure out what's going on.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: April 30, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »

((Woops. didn't realize anyone was still in the sleepy zone. Also, being a medic doesn't make me impervious to sleep-mode. I'd have been screwed if I tried to drag anyone out.))

Mason wonders if he can figure out a way to illuminate the hall, searching for a light switch, torch, flare, or anything of use.

((Can my amp-beam heat-thing create visible-spectrum light? Or is my heatwave purely infrared?))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: April 30, 2012, 06:10:16 pm »

Wake up?

Nope. Don't worry, there's a very good reason you can't.
Can't tell if good or bad....
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: April 30, 2012, 06:28:11 pm »

Help Milno.
((Don't. He can fly back if shit happens, Thomas would start to feel sleepy and would hinder his efforts.))

((Woops. didn't realize anyone was still in the sleepy zone. Also, being a medic doesn't make me impervious to sleep-mode.))
((Milno had already dragged a good lot of people before Mason decided to go treasure-hunting.))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:30:27 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: April 30, 2012, 06:35:29 pm »

Help Milno.
((Don't. He can fly back if shit happens, Thomas would start to feel sleepy and would hinder his efforts.))

((Woops. didn't realize anyone was still in the sleepy zone. Also, being a medic doesn't make me impervious to sleep-mode.))
((Milno had already dragged a good lot of people before Mason decided to go treasure-hunting.))

((Not really treasure hunting, more like falling asleep at work and very bored, so I decided to do something different, risky, and possibly rewarding rather than watch folks kick a rock and fly back and forth repeatedly.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: April 30, 2012, 06:41:11 pm »

((Not really treasure hunting, more like falling asleep at work and very bored, so I decided to do something different, risky, and possibly rewarding rather than watch folks kick a rock and fly back and forth repeatedly.))
((No problem. No human being was hurt, it was only Faith.))
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: April 30, 2012, 06:44:17 pm »

((No problem. No human being was hurt, it was only Faith.))

((Wait, Faith got injured? Knew I shouldn't have skipped a few pages >_>))
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 1256