Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942705 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Hedge Maze from Hell.
« Reply #990 on: April 17, 2012, 09:53:29 pm »

Elisaz shakes his head. Just twisted, corrupt media brainwashing the sheeple plebeians. He keeps surfing until he finds something intelligent or sexy.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 17, 2012, 09:59:56 pm »

Milno looks at his arm.

"Well, I lost a limb but at least got a good meal and a replacement."

Head towards the mess hall and look for a sandbag or something to train alone. Check if Feyri has already finished her meal or if she is drowning inside the food plate.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #992 on: April 17, 2012, 10:07:51 pm »

Elisaz shakes his head. Just twisted, corrupt media brainwashing the sheeple plebeians. He keeps surfing until he finds something intelligent or sexy.

"...Slaves! New! Used! Cloned! Cyborg! Anything your heart desires!..."

"...Magistar Haloton considers proposal for the reinstatement of Arbiter of Peace troops..."

"...The next synth-flesh?.."

Milno looks at his arm.

"Well, I lost a limb but at least got a good meal and a replacement."

Head towards the mess hall and look for a sandbag or something to train alone. Check if Feyri has already finished her meal or if she is drowning inside the food plate.
You head back to the Mess hall and look around. There are a few punching bags and training dummies near the sparing ring. Feyri seems to be done with her meal and is sitting at one of the tables, staring into space.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 17, 2012, 10:11:55 pm »

Elizas decides to see how the slave market is doing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 17, 2012, 10:17:44 pm »

Milno looks around the place and immediately notices someone is missing.

"Steve, where is Jim? I wanted another match."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 17, 2012, 10:27:58 pm »

((I'm not staring into space, as you said there were no windows :I))

Go back to my personal Quarters and examine the room. Go to Sleep.

Then induce lucid dreaming!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 17, 2012, 10:29:55 pm »

((What is it that Feyri wants so much to dream about? Jim in a red thong?))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 17, 2012, 10:31:52 pm »

((I'll pretend I didn't see that. You'll all know anyway, Feyri has no idea these other people are stalking her from behind intangible windows and glass doors...

Heh, doors.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 17, 2012, 10:42:33 pm »

Building means dark place. Dark place means hiddy place.
move as close as 5 hexes away from the closest edge and examin th buildings for traps, air duct, and hiddy holes.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 17, 2012, 11:10:19 pm »

Jim heads to recreation to see what there is to do there other than spar.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 17, 2012, 11:12:11 pm »

((@SeriousConcentrate: Guess what?  :P))
"...The next synth-flesh?.."
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 17, 2012, 11:22:19 pm »

(Nope, not falling for it. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1002 on: April 17, 2012, 11:40:47 pm »

Elizas decides to see how the slave market is doing.
The image on the tv is clearly of a slave trader wearing some sort of elaborate and garishly colorful outfit. As he speaks images of slaves, the pictures surrounded by smiling emoticons, flash across the screen.

"We've got old slaves, young slaves, tall slaves, short slaves, slaves of every color! Want a matching set of 12 year old Sindarian albinos? You got it! Want a 120 year old pure blooded Loonie? You got it! Anything you want, we got it! Pick up or delivery anywhere in the galaxy! Call 1-444-2223-3324-443!"

((I'm not staring into space, as you said there were no windows :I))

Go back to my personal Quarters and examine the room. Go to Sleep.

You head out of the rec room and back to your bunk. You lay down and close your eyes, trying to sleep. Eventually, everything fades and you fall back into unconsciousness.

The world of your dreams is hazy, a glittering twilight of neon signs on some hive world somewhere, the dark alleys aglow like a kaleidoscope fever dream, artificial light on damp concrete. You're moving slowly, chasing some dark shape in front of you.

Building means dark place. Dark place means hiddy place.
move as close as 5 hexes away from the closest edge and examin th buildings for traps, air duct, and hiddy holes.

You skitter of toward the east and the central building, trying to stick as low in the grass as possible. [Will check:4] As you get closer  you feel...something...crawling around in your head. Your vision blurs and seems to shift strangely through the color spectrum, like a tv screen with the tint broken. Through your rapidly distorting vision you make out more of the building. It's got a central section, a great dome set in amongst the others. Most of the domed buildings have no discernible entrance, only the main building has a door way that you can see. 

Jim heads to recreation to see what there is to do there other than spar.

You wander to the rec room and look around. There's the tv, virtual reality machines, training dummies, ping pong and air hockey, and some rather ratty looking PC terminals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 17, 2012, 11:57:10 pm »

Follow dark shape while trying to fly!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 18, 2012, 12:02:56 am »

"I have found more clearing like this, with people stranded like you, and presumably me.", Adrian writes.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 1256