Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943444 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #780 on: April 16, 2012, 09:26:09 am »

((@Tiruin: Well, Jim hasn't done anything to her yet and she is already moaning.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 16, 2012, 09:29:53 am »

((@Tiruin: Well, Jim hasn't done anything to her yet and she is already moaning.))

((That was in the double parentheses. It wasn't...official.))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 16, 2012, 09:38:25 am »

New turn start yet?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 16, 2012, 09:39:52 am »

Jim shook his head. "I suppose she would like a rest in Medical. As for me, I'm going to head right back here and get some more practice in."

EDIT @ninja Ehndras: Been waiting on you. :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:45:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 16, 2012, 09:43:54 am »

Ehndras.

Well, now we await piecewise's decision as to who is in the briefing room for the next mission.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 16, 2012, 09:44:46 am »

New turn start yet?
((Pick your items (armory at the OP) and RP yourself in.
Edit: It seems everyone is accounted for, including Pentagram Guy and Cockroach Man. Now we just need to wait for Guy to pick his items and we are good to go.
Good luck. You will need it.
-You should read anything you have missed, especially the last pages, which are full of cyborg-human love.))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:48:45 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 16, 2012, 10:09:36 am »

Ehndras.

Well, now we await piecewise's decision as to who is in the briefing room for the next mission.

I am, he PM'd me, I've just been AFK since friday, went out with friends and had to take care of personal business.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 16, 2012, 11:43:26 am »

((I just realized the RP will probably slow down due to the current team's wildly different post times. Anyway guys, I will be cheering for you (not). Which remembers me, if the whole team is wiped out, do they send out a new one?))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 16, 2012, 11:51:15 am »

((...Which remembers me, if the whole team is wiped out, do they send out a new one?))

((At least I know I'm not the only forgetful one here  :P

They will. The people in the waitlist taking priority over other NPCs who we haven't met. Wiped out can mean mortally-wounded-enough-not-to-act.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 16, 2012, 11:53:35 am »

[insert explanation here]))
((I forgot. I hope it does not get to that point, though. Or maybe I do...Great, Pentagram Guy showed up, did not pick his equipment and went offline. :())
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:57:00 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 16, 2012, 12:13:42 pm »

[insert explanation here]))
((I forgot. I hope it does not get to that point, though. Or maybe I do...Great, Pentagram Guy showed up, did not pick his equipment and went offline. :())

...Not offline. :P

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 16, 2012, 12:15:35 pm »

Seeing if I can find the original char info I posted pages and pages ago, while at work. Give me a bit of leeway :P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #792 on: April 16, 2012, 12:20:27 pm »

"Well, guess I'm 2 for 2, then," Jim mused to himself as he crouched next to Feyri. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "I'm taking her to Medical so she can sleep it off." A brief pause. "Get that look off your face, Milno," he added, his expression ::).
Ignoring Milno you carry feyri to the infirmary and lay her down on one of the beds. The doctor looks up from what he's doing, his expression unreadable behind the respirator and glasses.

"Be careful. Cyborg human relations difficult. Humans not as...durable. Will prepare salve for friction burn."

Milno watches as Feyri masterfully knocks herself out cold.

"Well, I guess it happens sometimes."
Milno said while smiling.

He decided to check the debriefment room, but not before grinning maliciously and answering Jim:

"What look? Nice try, but I am almost always grinning and therefore it is not very hard to guess when I am doing it. I also can assure you that It is not of my business what you do to Feyri while she is asleep. She will like most - if not all - of the things you do to her anyway."

You watch Jim carry Feyri away and frown a bit to yourself. All the fun is leaving. You shrug and head off to the briefing room just to see whats going on, enjoying the added spring in your step from the suit. You take one of the seats in the back.

Monoatomic Razor, rope, and crackers.

I cant think of how to rp it at the moment. also:
rping buying stuff is going to be difficult.
You buy your equipment, including some stuff thats not advertised, and head back to the briefing room.

>Ah good, our human vermin has returned. Now we wait for Mason.

((Wait, so are we recruiting for the mission, or for the back-up, or for the stand-by? I just want Elisaz in a.s.a.p. I'm fully ready to start.))

You're a bit too late for this mission, but you can be on the next one. Just keep an eye on the thread, I always advertise when we're gearing up for a new mission. In the mean time feel free to wander the ship, spar with people, bet tokens on the current mission, assassinate other conscripts, paint murals on the rec room wall, etc.

Seeing if I can find the original char info I posted pages and pages ago, while at work. Give me a bit of leeway :P

It's on the first page, I posted everyone on standby's sheet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:26:14 pm by piecewise »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 16, 2012, 12:24:15 pm »

Induce lucid healing.dreaming visions of prophecy and what is to come. Concerning our current team members.

. . .

Induce lucid fantasy warfare.

Again.

:P

((Ok, keeping quiet now that the mission is coming back.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #794 on: April 16, 2012, 12:27:15 pm »

Induce lucid healing.dreaming visions of prophecy and what is to come. Concerning our current team members.

. . .

Induce lucid fantasy warfare.

Again.

:P

((Ok, keeping quiet now that the mission is coming back.))
shhh you're unconscious. And the only fantasy warfare you're getting is naked pillow fights with a robot man  :P
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 1256