Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943383 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #765 on: April 15, 2012, 10:33:26 pm »

Milno kept staring at the suit of armor. Well, he felt like trying it on. Why not? After all he would not use the flying capabilities onboard anyway.

"Well, I guess I am trying this on."

Milno wears the suit to "feel" it.

((Tiruin's righteous mercenary character will sure love TCM's outlaw one.))
You begin suiting up, sliding on the individual armor sections, leaving the one for your left arm off. You clamp the individual sections together and power up the exoskeleton; the heavy suit instantly becomes light as a feather. The suit self pressurizes its gel interior and seals around you comfortably, the HUD activating and popping up information on the conscripts around you. You flex your muscles and feel the power in the suit, the raw force now straining behind every movement. You shift your shoulders and the wing rockets shift with you, ready to add a solid rocket fuel boost to your moves. You point your finger like a gun and a target ridicule pops up on your HUD. Oh, this will do nicely.

(I'm considering trying a hostile takeover of one of the spots if peeps aren't ready by like Tuesday. >.>)
Yeah, pretty much tomorrow, if Pentagram guy is still being generally not here and Zom hasn't picked his stuff, I'm opening up those spots. We can't keep everyone waiting  for a few people.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 15, 2012, 10:39:34 pm »

Milno leaves the room and walks around the corridor for some time while Feyri and Jim cuddle.

"Hm...The movements are way smoother than those of the MkI."
Analyze the HUD and check some of the important information it shows when looking at someone.

((I guess I'll also try to jump in if no one appears until then.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #767 on: April 15, 2012, 11:36:27 pm »

Milno leaves the room and walks around the corridor for some time while Feyri and Jim cuddle.

"Hm...The movements are way smoother than those of the MkI."
Analyze the HUD and check some of the important information it shows when looking at someone.

((I guess I'll also try to jump in if no one appears until then.))
You look toward Feyri and scan over the information. Most of it is general stuff, probably lifted from some personnel file in the ship's data banks: sex, age, height, a mugshot, short list of crimes-the hud was probably at least partially a made out of a military or police program- but there are few others. Somehow it was tracking her heart rate and body temp. After staring at her for a few seconds a small caption appears below her mugshot "Threat: Minimal"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 15, 2012, 11:41:58 pm »

Milno giggles and wonders if the caption would change if a gun made its way to Feyri's hands. He looked towards Jim and stared at him to check the HUD's reaction.

"Let's see how dangerous you are."

After scanning Jim,  Milno decides to cross his arms and wait. Just wait.

Last edit: Grin when Feyri tries "evil eye".

((By the way, I am taking my leave for now. Good night.))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:01:32 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2012, 11:52:37 pm »

((Oopsie, forgot my move, Jim. ))

Kick the Jimbot away from me!

Cast Milno the evil eye.

((Edit: Glad I'm in backup squad: B.A.D.A.S.S. then, if TCM is going in. :P))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:54:21 pm by Tiruin »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #770 on: April 16, 2012, 12:29:52 am »

Milno giggles and wonders if the caption would change if a gun made its way to Feyri's hands. He looked towards Jim and stared at him to check the HUD's reaction.

"Let's see how dangerous you are."

After scanning Jim,  Milno decides to cross his arms and wait. Just wait.

Last edit: Grin when Feyri tries "evil eye".

((By the way, I am taking my leave for now. Good night.))
Feyri gives you a dirty look so you give her a dirty grin. She turns back to her fight and you train your focus on Jim and wait for the Threat analysis to complete.

Threat: Medium

((Oopsie, forgot my move, Jim. ))

Kick the Jimbot away from me!

Cast Milno the evil eye.

((Edit: Glad I'm in backup squad: B.A.D.A.S.S. then, if TCM is going in. :P))
Feyri Dex roll:1
You stare daggers at Milno, but the faceplate of his armor reveals nothing of his reaction.

You slip away from Jim's grasp and raise your foot, ready to give him a mighty kick in the chest, when you trip backwards. You fall flat on your back and [End roll:1] knock yourself out cold when your head bounces off the ground with a cringe worthy crack.

>I foresee a awkward mechanical reinterpretation of Sleeping beauty pending.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:32:14 am by piecewise »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 16, 2012, 12:44:46 am »

"Oh come on.." Adrian is getting antsy. If they don't leave soon, he may just start wandering again.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 16, 2012, 03:02:03 am »

"Well, guess I'm 2 for 2, then," Jim mused to himself as he crouched next to Feyri. He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "I'm taking her to Medical so she can sleep it off." A brief pause. "Get that look off your face, Milno," he added, his expression ::).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 16, 2012, 06:03:52 am »

((I get a free RP action and I fail hard.

Jim.  :P))

Induce lucid healing.dreaming visions of prophecy and what is to come. Concerning our current team members.

. . .

Induce lucid fantasy warfare.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 16, 2012, 06:14:13 am »

Milno watches as Feyri masterfully knocks herself out cold.

"Well, I guess it happens sometimes."
Milno said while smiling.

He decided to check the debriefment room, but not before grinning maliciously and answering Jim:

"What look? Nice try, but I am almost always grinning and therefore it is not very hard to guess when I am doing it. I also can assure you that It is not of my business what you do to Feyri while she is asleep. She will like most - if not all - of the things you do to her anyway."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:24:17 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 16, 2012, 06:57:32 am »

((Wait, so are we recruiting for the mission, or for the back-up, or for the stand-by? I just want Elisaz in a.s.a.p. I'm fully ready to start.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 16, 2012, 07:04:20 am »

((You can go to the debrief room and pray for none of the two missing people (zomara and Pentagram Guy) to appear. Then you just volunteer. You are already on the ship, so I guess you are already free to RP. Kudos if you find our resident human cockroach.))
>Yes?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 16, 2012, 07:12:41 am »

Monoatomic Razor, rope, and crackers.

I cant think of how to rp it at the moment. also:
rping buying stuff is going to be difficult.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 16, 2012, 07:16:39 am »

((Human cockroach appeared. Well, that leaves you Pentagram Guy spot, if he does not make it.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 16, 2012, 07:24:40 am »

Monoatomic Razor, rope, and crackers.

I cant think of how to rp it at the moment. also:
rping buying stuff is going to be difficult.

((It's just that. You say you want to buy certain items, then go off.

The RP'ing is saved for talking to other players. Just note your emotion, what you want to say, certain expressions and what you mostly do with your four appendages.

Like so: Feyri moaned as she was being dragged along by her sparring partner. In her unconscious state, she swore she could've heard Milno say something inappropriate about her.

It was just like High School once more, but this time with lasers and guns.

It was good Feyri didn't hear any of that, Milno.

And we still need people(?) for the next mission. Me, Milno, Jim(?) are staying behind with whoever did not want to get in.))
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1256