Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 326

Author Topic: Minecraft - Mods Thread  (Read 974777 times)

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Minecraft - Mods Thread
« Reply #3330 on: November 12, 2012, 04:28:08 am »

Steam boilers are awesome moo!
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: November 12, 2012, 06:58:18 am »

But is it steampunk? :p

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #3332 on: November 12, 2012, 07:01:35 am »

Cue thirty page discussion about what is and isn't Steampunk.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: November 12, 2012, 07:03:57 am »

Fun times.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3334 on: November 12, 2012, 07:49:12 am »

But is it steampunk? :p

Not enough brass or ridiculous cliche goggles, so probably not. Not that I care. There's something hypnotic about all those iron tanks and steam pipes ignominiously filling with fluids and spinning the machines.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:57 pm »

...Can't tell! What mod is that?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3336 on: November 12, 2012, 08:12:56 pm »

...Can't tell! What mod is that?

Railcraft for the boilers. Transformers mod for the machines that turn BC power into IC, and reactor control for the EU measuring screens (which don't need to be hooked to reactors). Also a pipe addon mod by denoflions which adds industrial fluid pipes which have more capacity than gold pipes, and come in cobblestone/stone flavors so you can run them in paralel.

Also, rumors are on the IRC that a redpower feature freeze is scheduled for tommorow. Then it's just bugsquash and it'll be out. Bets are on a version for 1.4.4

Also, tadpoles.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: November 17, 2012, 04:20:03 am »

Hmm, are there any mods compatible with Technic's latest stable version that disable an enderman's ability to pick blocks?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3338 on: November 17, 2012, 11:11:54 am »

Hmm, are there any mods compatible with Technic's latest stable version that disable an enderman's ability to pick blocks?
Currently wondering why you'd need to disable endergrabbing. But I don't know of any mods.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3339 on: November 17, 2012, 11:39:58 am »

Figured I would post this here. Its the first video I did on Forsaken's new modded server. No one else is on at that point as I basically started playing the night it go put up a couple days ago. The next 3 or so videos will also be me alone as they are from the same session but after that I have a couple people join me on the server.

Edit- since I forgot to include it here is the forum thread for his server:THE THREAD!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:40:58 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3340 on: November 18, 2012, 04:08:26 am »

excuse the double post...
fixed my derp, nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 04:21:23 am by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: November 18, 2012, 01:15:18 pm »

Currently wondering why you'd need to disable endergrabbing. But I don't know of any mods.

Them enders, they be destroying my gravel roads and wonderfully landscaped fields.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3342 on: November 18, 2012, 01:17:00 pm »

Them enders, they be destroying my gravel roads and wonderfully landscaped fields.
Install MFFS, make mob-killing forcefield around your wonderfully landscaped areas. Or just bury tesla coils of doom.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #3343 on: November 18, 2012, 01:21:44 pm »

I think this mod has a standalone patch to disable the Endermen block lifting.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: November 18, 2012, 01:23:46 pm »

@forsaken

It so happens I have that mod installed. Haven't found a good guide on how to use it. :/

@DarklingWolf

That compatible with 1.2.5? And do I simply drag it into the mods folder of technic?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:26:45 pm by New Guy »
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 326