Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271409 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 14 — The Musicians of Bremen
« Reply #1485 on: September 11, 2012, 08:30:47 am »

Ire 2,3 giggles her way through her words, idly stroking Kahn's arms.

Lotusia smiles and bows slightly, then says demurely, "I do believe the gentlemen have not tasted the fruit yet, nor have any of you eaten yet... Please, make yourselves comfortable at a table and order anything."

At the same time, a man says to Lotusia, "I'm sure they found both entrancing Lotusia. Why don't we offer them rooms or similar to rest in before continuing their journey, or if need be , I can lead them to the next floor myself." A short girl with very curly black hair down to her back, and wearing a green sweater while clutching a longish black box close to her pokes him in the ribs and whispers something.

Lotusia pauses for a moment, then urges you all towards a table.

Azastre 6->6->5 tells the robot to "get them out of their stupor". The robot churns a bit, then heads towards Rod and starts poking him, prodding him, them punching him into a table.

It doesn't work.

6->5,4,5 Aiming 2!

Kahn  3

Lotusia looks worried, and covers her mouth with a folded fan produced from nowhere. She says sadly, "But, leaving without tasting the chef's specialty, in sorts, would be a grievous mark on my hospitality..."

Arianna 5,4 successfully swallows her need to stuff the fruit into her mouth and scrapes the seeds out of half a cham. She pockets it into her hammerspace inventory. She offers the seeds to the grosling, and it pecks them happily up. It doesn't eat the fruit.

Arianna's head feels fuzzy.

Ace 1 looks around, but before he can notice anything, he feels a pair of hands sliding around him. Sandra says from behind, "Why do you keep looking around, like there's something wrong? Stop looking at other people, and look at me."

He feels like something's wrong. His arm throbs.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1486 on: September 11, 2012, 08:54:47 am »

"Madam, please. I appreciate your hospitality and I do not wish to impugn it, or your fine establishment, but we really must be moving on," Kahn said, trying that +1 Charisma one last time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: September 11, 2012, 11:01:10 am »

Aces eyes open widely, and he smiles, with a sly expression on his face. He gently removes Sandras arms from around him and gives Azastre a panicked glance. Then, he turns around, grabs her hands, and begins the charm anew, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Of course, there's nothing wrong. Nothing could be wrong here? I've got you, my friends, and an orchestra."

Resist whatever is making Sandra act so feminine. Check where the arms throbs for any sores, swords or anything else unhealthy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:51:52 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: September 11, 2012, 11:16:03 am »

While he does this, he also tries to catch Azastres attention with a glance at him.
((What is his intention? If he's trying to ask for help, you could add it so it is made clear.))

Azastre realizes things are really going to get worse, noticing his companions' behavior has radically due to the cham-eating. He walks towards Popo, anxious about the whole situation.

Azastre asks Popo for an antidote for his friends' stupor. If one is obtained, then he distributes it.

If not, he tries to make good leather pants out of the leather jerkin.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: September 11, 2012, 11:44:18 am »

((So Rod is unharmed after getting punched into a table? XD))

"Teehee!"

Ire felt the sense of joy spreading, this place was absolutely fantastic! The service, the food...she never experienced such kindness in the village below, but there was also Kahn, Azastre and the rest...

She wondered if they were keeping track of the food. She did eat some.

On that note, "I'd like to try the chef's specialty! Sire Kahn here already finished his food and I'd not want to press him more..."

Poke orange star chaser, thinking happy thoughts of growth while ordering it to my palm. Feel it's star-like texture! :D

Talk! Ask for that chef's specialty! Also, compliment Lotusia for the fine establishment she is running. Try DIPLOMACY on where she gets the fine foods.

"Ma'am Lotusia? Where do you grow these sumptuous foods by the way?"

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: September 11, 2012, 01:44:46 pm »

((So did I get any cham seeds or did the grosling eat them all?))

Arianna shook her head. Definitely something wrong. She hoped she hadn't just given her grosling a hangover.

Examine grosling for any changes in behavior or other noticeable effects. Train Dodging while waiting.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: September 11, 2012, 02:03:17 pm »

Train magic!

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: September 11, 2012, 04:53:50 pm »

While he does this, he also tries to catch Azastres attention with a glance at him.
((What is his intention? If he's trying to ask for help, you could add it so it is made clear.))
((More of a "Are you seeing this? Something's really wrong here." glance.))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: September 13, 2012, 05:17:13 pm »

Find stairs. Go up. Barbarian accountant no understand bad pickup lines or delivery thereof.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1494 on: September 14, 2012, 07:43:42 am »

Kahn 2+1

"Hmm..." She taps the fan against her mouth once, then says, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can let you."

She steps back half a pace, and the dragonoid and a mid 30ies-ish man with a salt-and-pepper beard and hair step forward. The man offers a smile and motions to the tables, while the dragonoid just growls and lays his hand on the shaft of a large hammer.

Ace 5+2
Sandra smiles and falls into an embrace.

Ace is pretty sure the cham is very very suspicious.

His arm is sore because it was nearly broken a while ago, remember?

Azastre 1 asks Popo for an antidote.

Popo cocks her head, then rummages in her hand and gives Azastre a Large Steel Mace with an innocent smile.

5 Azastre now has pants again!

Ire (Yes)

5 Ire feels the disc-like texture of the star chaser. It spins randomly but doesn't grow despite all those thoughts of growth. Maybe Ire has to do something to make it grow.
The star chaser feels quite natural in her palm. Her hand feels energetically charged.

1 She giggles a bit and doesn't say anything coherent.

Lotusia seems to be set on forcing Kahn to stay here.

Arianna notices the rest of the  seeds she has.

5 Arianna sees that her grosling is perfectly fine. She remembers that birds have different digestive systems from humans. Maybe that has something to do with it.

4 Arianna then calmly trains dodging.

4,6->4,1=40 pt

Jack 2 conjures a stone out of nowhere! Then, he looks down and notices a missing tile in the floor. Hmmm. This... probably won't make a good impression on the owners of this floor. Who are in smacky-weapony-range of him right now. He tries to gently put it back, but it cracks into four as it hits the floor.

Rod 3 tries to push his way past the people blocking his way, but the big dragonoid pushes him back, sending him stumbling and almost into Kahn.

(Arianna is so lucky with her rolls recently.)

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: September 14, 2012, 08:06:49 am »

(Arianna is so lucky with her rolls recently.)
((@Irony: :>

@Caellath: There was a time where you had no pants?! And you got a free mace!  :P))

((Current status: Hand charged by Orange Star Chaser.))

Try to not touch anyone (Kahn is obviously safe), because I just know I have a +0 Palm Blast waiting to happen.

Oh, and channel spell energy @ Chaser, if none are found, channel that healing energy I know of.

"Hey Rod, hold still!"

Ire couldn't help but feel the natural euphoria of the place. She could feel herself giggling in spite of her better ideas, but it was fine and all.

"Why can't we?"

If anyone attacks us, Palm Blast @ Them.

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 14, 2012, 10:50:08 am »

"Care to dance, my lady?"
Ace offers her his hand, and if she accepts, begin a ballroom dance. Use all the swinging, circling and swaying as an opportunity to study the room further, looking for exits, allies in trouble, or anything looking explicitly magic.

He also continues trying to grab Azastres attention with non-vocal gestures and mouthing questions about the enchantments, and how to cure them at him.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: September 14, 2012, 11:33:34 am »

@Caellath: There was a time where you had no pants?! And you got a free mace!  :P))
((Azastre was pantless and wearing only the mix of a miniskirt and a toga up until just now.

@Skyrunner: Serious connection problems here, my bad if I take longer to post for some weeks. :<))

Azastre raises a slender eyebrow at Popo's gift and stows it away before quickly scurrying away with a reddening face, hiding in a corner and wearing his leather pants, finally getting rid of the occasional low breeze making him shiver from time to time. Next step should be underwear. Of course.

Afterwards, he starts to consider his options. His friends are in need of a cure, but maybe Popo just didn't hear it right. And one of his creepy companions was apparently calling him while being hugged by Sandra. Oh, Mr.Ace. He just shrugs in return and gestures back with the meaning he's trying.

Azastre gets back to Popo and asks once again for an antidote. If the result isn't good, Azastre tries to make one himself somehow, hoping for luck to help him.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1498 on: September 14, 2012, 11:57:19 am »

Kahn glared at the woman. "In that case, I'm afraid I really must insist." He took a glove from his pocket and slapped the dragonoid with it, then threw it to the ground. "The gauntlet has been cast, sir. My terms are thus: you and I duel for first blood. Should you win, I will return the tables. If I win, we will be allowed safe passage." He raised his spear and stepped back, bracing himself for a charge and setting his weapon.

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 14, 2012, 04:22:48 pm »

"I'm not particularly inclined to stay in a lotus-eater machine."

Rod hefts his claymore and strikes at the bearded man if he tries to attack him or any of his [Rod's] companions.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:34:32 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 152