Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271380 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 13—The Grim Witch
« Reply #1515 on: September 20, 2012, 02:06:58 am »

Kahn blinked again as Ire, well... molested his mustaches. "Lady Ire, please. I must concentrate. Your attentions aren't unwelcome, just... ill-timed," he said nervously before focusing his attention on the dragonoid. "Right. Have at you, sirrah!" He stepped forward and tested the dragon's defenses with a quick stab.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 14 — The Musicians of Bremen
« Reply #1516 on: September 20, 2012, 02:10:29 am »

((Dawwww @ Gretel. :3 Also Azastre gained pants just in the nick of time. :P))

Arianna suddenly straightened up and away from Azastre. That was most certainly not the plan, and most certainly not appropriate, especially considering Popo. She blushed a little as she stammered out an apology.

"I-it's the cham. I had some, and it tasted excellent, but I seem to be blacking out and doing inappropriate things at times. I just got through squeezing Gretel's cheeks, for example.

I'm not sure what I can do about it, either. If you have any suggestions... well, hopefully Popo can work something out, but I'm not particularly counting on it."

Attempt to meditate to clear my head of this unnatural influence.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 20, 2012, 02:22:56 am »

Azastre is taken by surprise as Arianna assaults him fiercely. His small, thin body is no match for the black knightess' might, and he is helpless, his struggle ignored as she nibbles on his ears and her hands violently grope his body. She finally moves away from him, and he falls to the floor, flushed red, weak and feeling molested.

He shoots a "WHY? WHY?" glance of a wounded puppy at Arianna before slowly moving away from her and towards Popo's location.

Azastre keeps trying to defend Popo.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: September 20, 2012, 02:32:07 am »

Arianna winced at Azastre's reaction. She'd have to see about apologizing more convincingly later.

But for now, perhaps concentration could strengthen her against this mind-altering effect. She hoped it could; she'd just molested one of the most likely allies to help with that otherwise.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: September 20, 2012, 05:44:10 am »

Kahn blinked again as Ire, well... molested his mustaches. "Lady Ire, please. I must concentrate. Your attentions aren't unwelcome, just... ill-timed," he said nervously before focusing his attention on the dragonoid. "Right. Have at you, sirrah!" He stepped forward and tested the dragon's defenses with a quick stab.

"I love it when you do that Kahn, all gallant an-"

Ire stopped, she saw herself edging on towards the Knight as if to play with him some more, despite the fact that combat was near.

His beard was pretty soft to the touch, like soft sandpaper an- What is happening?!

"-and courageous. You can do it!"

The Rogue retreated to her chair and held the back support with both hands, facing Kahn. What just came over her?!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 20, 2012, 11:09:16 am »

Ace fluttered his eyes at the incredible force of Sandras punch. Maybe leaving wasn't such a good idea, considering the blackness now flitting into his field of vision. Struggling to stay standing, he took Sandras hand and sat back down with her. He shot his allies an apologetic glance.
"O-of course. What was I thinking?"
Heal self up. Black licorice bandages from the braids.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 21, 2012, 12:41:09 am »

Look for stairs to the higher levels.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1522 on: September 21, 2012, 08:17:46 am »

Ire 4,1 manages to not giggle or do stupid stuff, but also fails to summon her chaser friend.

On the other hand, she does summon a round, purple sphere, which seems to have black drops condensing and dripping off it onto the floor, where they splatter and melt away. It also has a deep purple flame wreathing it. It feels rather gloomy.

+1 Dark Chaser summoned.

<Watch In Awe>
6->4 She doesn't miss a thing!

Kahn
The dragonoid is named Jhasvik.

...Just so you know. >.>

4+8+2+1 vs 6->5+3
= 1 damage

Kahn makes a precise stab, but the dragonoid Jhasvik seems to almost blur aside as he twists out of the way. His spear grazes the flank of the dragonoid, but no shocking effects are seen.

Just as the dragonoid is about to strike, one of the people in the group behind roars,

"OUR PATHS END HERE, LOTUSIA!" in the ear of said person, then strangely turns to the dragonoid and hacks at his tail.

6->3+3+3 vs 6->5+3
= 1 damage

However, his shiny sword barely dents the naturally armored tail of the dragonoid. He spins on the man and hisses, "Are you out of your mind? Clear out of here!"

Arianna 2 delivers her words while tickling Popo. She shrieks in laughter and 4 thankfully holds on tight to her pouch of caustic black powder.

Azastre 4+3+4 vs 6->4+4
= miss

Azastre tries to lunge at one of the bodyguards who isn't ready to defend his face, but the guard snaps to attention and slips away from the attack.

4+2+2+2 vs 4
= 6 damage

The bouncer then steps into Azastre's private space and punches him square in the abdomen. Thankfully, he doesn't have gloves of acceleration or something.

Popo throws more dust around, and another pair of men fall to the ground clutching their eyes, but then that evil, molesting Arianna sneaks up to her and tickles her! D: A few of the guards slip closer to the pot.

Ace 2 manages nothing with his licorice bandages. :c

5+3+1 HP is gained from the spontaneous healing.

Sandra nods and smiles. She sips from her cup.

Meanwhile, the Battle at Cauldron is raging fiercely some ten tables over, but it seems none of the people who are sitting at them are caring.

Jack sees the stairs right behind the mass of people. It's just that they're blocking it. :c

In front of him, the confused looking girl, Juha, is waiting for him to speak.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: September 21, 2012, 08:23:55 am »

Ire looked at the man who tried to interrupt the duel, then at the acid-like drops falling to the floor, then at her fork on the table, then back to the man.

"This is a duel!"

New chaser-buddy, go get that man!

Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: September 21, 2012, 08:37:10 am »

"My lady, do you wish to assist Azastre and my friends?"
Apply all the charm to get her on the "heroes" side on the battle.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: September 21, 2012, 04:17:41 pm »

"Sorry!" Arianna shouted, fleeing from Popo. Apparently her mental fortitude was not up to this task.

So instead, she tackled a nearby waiter.

"What does cham do?!" she hissed rather angrily in her victim's face. "You didn't say anything about losing conscious control!"

Her eyes twitched slightly as she had a second thought- the music. Maybe stopping that could stop the effects?

"Is it related to the music?" she added, eying her target carefully.

Intimidate waiter into revealing information.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: September 21, 2012, 04:33:58 pm »

((Lotusia is probably going to get a headache from being yelled at her ear.))

Azastre winces as he takes the punch to his abdomen, quickly regaining his footing and preparing to strike the opponent once again as the place where he was hit suffers from slight pains. As he stares at the bouncer, raising his fists, both equipped with Gretel's gloves, he notices something.

Arianna, the molester, is also attacking Popo, apparently...tickling her. The boy puffs his cheeks and narrows his eyes as the knightess pulls back from Popo, turning back to fight the bouncer and move on to Arianna.

Azastre defends Popo and her pot. Violently.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: September 21, 2012, 04:38:09 pm »

Kahn attacked again, ignoring... whoever it was that tried to jump into the duel.

Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1528 on: September 22, 2012, 08:48:15 pm »

Ire sends the dark chaser at the man.

It careens towards the man at the speed of a charging house centipede on steroids and slams into him, exploding with a deep crackle and dealing 4+3=7 damage. He is knocked over, but gets up and slashes Lotusia. She takes a jagged, serious wound in the abdomen and looks at the man, before falling to her knees, arms around her wound. Blood flows freely from it.

Spoiler: Dark chaser? (click to show/hide)

Ace 1+2 asks.

Sandra frowns, then says, "You go by yourself. I'm not feeling like it..."

Arianna 3

"Cham is a beneficial fruit that not only tastes good, but also has numerous ppositive eeffects to you," the waiter repeats.

+4 to Intimidation

Azastre 5+3+4 vs 6->1+4
= 2

punches one of the bouncers that were near him, and feels a muted recoil as the bouncer flies across the room, crashing into a pair of tables and sweeping all the dishes off it. The four people sitting at the tables utter swear words and stand up, drawing swords and (in one case) a gun.

Azastre whirls and punches another bouncer, who takes the blow in a way that sends him sliding across the floor, but not flying.

There are three bouncers near the pot, four still approaching.

Popo clutches her sides while shaking, trying to overcome the feeling of vulnerability that is introduced by being tickled enthusiastically.
2 A opportunistic guard picks her up and starts carrying her away.

6->6->4 Gretel stops mid-bludgeon and pushes the bouncer away with enough force to send him stumbling, then runs at the person carrying away Popo. She halts a few steps away, then closes her eyes, concentrates, and shouts, "Flame!"

A golden circle of thin lines appears below the guard. He cringes, stopping right in the centre of the circle. Some of the lines thicken, such as the boundary circle lines, and a set that make up an eight-sided star. Suddenly, a pillar of fire bursts from the ground, and numerous large rocks appear and scatter around the room. And by "large", I mean "the size of a pair of horses". The guard and Popo are flung very high; only the fall is left! :D At least the guard took more of the blast...

Meanwhile, the boulders wreck havoc among the patrons.

Gretel bites her lower lip. Azastre takes that as an "oops".

Kahn 2+8+2+1 vs 5+3
= 4 damage He stabs the dragonoid.

4+3+3 vs 6->6->2+8+3+2
The dragonoid tries to strike back, but Kahn, in a moment of insight, releases his spear, ducks away from the spear, back into the fight, and smashes his shield over the dragonoid's head. 13 damage is dealt. The dragonoid sways and stumbles to a knee, confused as to how Kahn moved so fast. Looking down at his shield, Kahn sadly notices that it is now cracked down its length and unusable.

Meanwhile, that guy attacks Lotusia.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:03:09 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: September 22, 2012, 08:58:40 pm »

Lucid healing.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 152