Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 270966 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 8
« Reply #720 on: June 13, 2012, 03:06:29 pm »

((Azastre made it into a tank top, but Ire loved it. Also, you are not doing it officially, but you still put them there.

There is no use in denying :P))
((No s- I d-...

You can't argue with a loveable ~17 year old child, and I won't. I mean, look at the cute chibi! :D))

((Meanwhile Rod is standing atop the fourth wall, waiting to drag a kicking and screaming line of dialogue off to the OOC quotes thread.  :P))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 13, 2012, 03:18:23 pm »

((Ire's throwing daggers have +2 damage. Not that I'm actually hoping to see Ace dead.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 13, 2012, 04:17:25 pm »

((Ire's throwing daggers have +2 damage. Not that I'm actually hoping to see Ace dead.))
((Oh, that stings.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #723 on: June 13, 2012, 04:39:18 pm »

Kahn had had enough carnage for the moment and sat back to bask in the collective fear of his foes. And regen some HP.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Edit: Also, I read it, and I don't see how Tiruin couldn't have meant that any way but as innuendo. Sorry, but there it is dude. Your fault for saying 'cock and load' and not the more universally accepted 'lock and load' as well as asking what else he could do with his hands.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:41:42 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 13, 2012, 05:08:05 pm »

(Edit: Also, I read it, and I don't see how Tiruin couldn't have meant that any way but as innuendo. Sorry, but there it is dude. Your fault for saying 'cock and load' and not the more universally accepted 'lock and load' as well as asking what else he could do with his hands.)
((See? I told you. Heavy sexual innuendos, I said.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 13, 2012, 05:20:08 pm »

(Also Ire blatantly checked Ace out and suggested they go somewhere away from the rest of the party. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm a bad influence on people... :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 13, 2012, 05:41:54 pm »

((There's something in the water. But it's hard to resist, because it tastes so good going down.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 13, 2012, 05:45:22 pm »

(Also Ire blatantly checked Ace out and suggested they go somewhere away from the rest of the party. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm a bad influence on people... :-\)
((Yep, I also saw that. "...tanned, tall body..." She wants some. And also admitted she is giving him a "chase".

I also blame you and your dirty, dirty mind.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 13, 2012, 05:50:13 pm »

(It's pretty unwashed, yeah. It's difficult to fit soap in through the ears like that, and I hate the way liquid detergent feels when you pour it in there. Uuugh. *shiver*)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #729 on: June 13, 2012, 08:04:55 pm »

((o-O << Reaction to torrent of accusations of innuendo and refutations thereof;))

Ace bluffs!

[1] "... Scr-ew you, hu-man," manages one goblin, sounding like he put those three simple words in a grinder, put said grinder into a millstone, ground them into bread, stomped on them and put them back with a bolt of lightning and stitches. Lots of stitches.

Three goblins and a kobold brandish their spears/silver dagger and gets ready to charge.

Rod loots the fallen corpses who, when they weren't corpses, had succumbed to Ire's fiah.

2 The fiah was amazingly thorough.

Azastre checks that kestrel is already on shoulder. He then hops from the robot (the kestrel instinctively flutters its wings for a bit before settling down again) and trains Enhanced Attack with the robot's help.

6->6->5,1,4 = 110 pt to Enhanced Attack2. Azastre gains Enhanced Attack^2, and gains 1 point to attack.

Ire throws a dagger at Ace, instead of, say, tossing it, or even underhanding it.

1 Ire doesn't realize the inherent problem with this.

She also throws well.
4+2+4 vs 3+.5

With a splurtch sound, the silver dagger embeds itself into the tasty, tanned and most importantly soft flesh of Ace; more specifically, in the lower arm of Ace. 6 damage dealt to Ace.

Jack tries to pick up and drop a goblin.

3+ERROR_NO_CHARACTER_SHEET v

Critical error occurred: Aborting.

Arianna picks up entirely dead goblins.

5 She manages to skin three goblins without any bladed implements. No beard, either.

She then proceeds to craft (again without sufficiently needle-y tools) ... 5,4,4 a not-too-shabby leather coat, tunic and pants.

Kahn basks in fear of his foes.

1 One of them comes and stabs Kahn.

6->5 + 3 vs 5
Kahn takes 9 damage.

Kahn then leisurely regens Hp.

5: 4,6->6->5,2 = 23 HP regained.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 13, 2012, 08:06:45 pm »

-_-
Jack begins slaughtering all the goblins by picking them up and smashing them to the ground.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 13, 2012, 08:12:16 pm »

Arianna smiled at her handiwork. So far, so good.

Harvest more dead goblins for spare leather and bones.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 13, 2012, 08:20:03 pm »

"Foul blackguard! Unrepentant swine! You were given a chance to quit the field, but now there shall be no quarter!" Kahn roared, going for the goblin who attacked him with a vicious thrust.

(@Caellath: Can I bother you for a Sir Kahn chibi? >.>)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:23:34 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 13, 2012, 08:21:42 pm »

Arianna perked her head up, returning to work when she saw Kahn charging a goblin instead.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 13, 2012, 08:35:53 pm »

((Shouldn't it be Enhanced Attack1? I had 50 points to get to the first level.))

(@Caellath: Can I bother you for a Sir Kahn chibi? >.>)
((lolwut? But you can draw as well >.>))

Azastre nods his head in satisfaction. Luckily now he has the robot who has been helping him exemplarly in performing better at things he usually is very bad at. He sweeps his gaze over the battlefield, watching the half-naked woman throw a dagger at the man which twirls his weapons. Aside from that, the blonde lady seems to be creating garments from the dead creatures' skin and the knight is resting while a very angry-looking creature seems intent on killing him.

He turns back to take another peek at Ace just to watch as three goblins and one kobold prepare to attack him.

If Ace is unable to frighten or kill the enemies by himself, Azastre will load the AMR with the eight-round ammo box (the +1/+4 Dual-stage sterling silver 15.2mm round first), crouch down on the robot's hands with his back against its chest, wrap one of his arms around the grip of the rifle, carefully aim at the enemy closest to Ace through the crystalline-lens X10 scope and fire, hoping to frighten the rest of the enemies. He won't shoot if Ace gets in the way.

If Ace is able to take care of matters by himself or something along those lines, Azastre will try to gather more silver, bones and leather from the corpses and create a small and light set of armor for his kestrel to train some armorcrafting.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:43:06 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 152