Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92431 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #720 on: October 30, 2012, 08:17:56 pm »

I hearby declare Aninimouse to be not active until Hurricane Sandy clears his area, which should be within a few days. - Last I chatted with him he was talking about the hurricane; On the bright side, we can start a revolution, and claim the People's Republic of Modieval, and have nuclear weapons before he comes back - Who's up for it?

I support you!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 30, 2012, 08:38:37 pm »

Oh, he's in it? O.o I hope he's OK.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 30, 2012, 09:20:24 pm »

I hearby declare Aninimouse to be not active until Hurricane Sandy clears his area, which should be within a few days. - Last I chatted with him he was talking about the hurricane; On the bright side, we can start a revolution, and claim the People's Republic of Modieval, and have nuclear weapons before he comes back - Who's up for it?

Last I talked to him about it, he wasn't getting anything but wind from it, and it was supposedly not going to hit him directly.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 30, 2012, 10:06:31 pm »

Last I talked to him about it, he wasn't getting anything but wind from it, and it was supposedly not going to hit him directly.
Knocking down power lines?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 30, 2012, 10:15:45 pm »

Could be. Wouldn't be surprised really, I almost got knocked over carrying in groceries because of Sandy yesterday, and the wind I got here wasn't even that bad.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 31, 2012, 03:18:58 am »

I wish I was being knocked over. Instead I'm on the west coast, with horrible cell phone reception. It'll be two days at least before I get reliable cell phone service again.

Rotten freight, requiring me to go west of the Mississippi.

On the bright side, I'm not likely to be in any state that would riot if Obama won. On the bad side, I'm currently about to enter SoCal, and if I'm there and Romney wins... Probably nothing. Our system is just too tame. We need some good internal strife. Come on Milwaukee! Declare independance and setup a shadow government!
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 01, 2012, 08:09:36 am »

This was important enough to deserve a double-post.

I would like to take a few minutes to observe a moment of silence for Aninimouse.

He has now been without Internet for more than 2 days, and with the enormous death toll on the East Coast, we have to assume the worst. We all know how hard it is to live without Internet, so we need to forgive him from jumping off the highest object he could find to end his suffering. He will be missed.

Spoiler: RIP Aninimouse (click to show/hide)
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

MrCelt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 01, 2012, 08:41:02 am »

RIP Aninimouse, You were loved.

Secret revolution onto stage three.
♫♪ Hitler has only got one ball ♪♫
♫♪ Göring has two but very small, ♪♫
♫♪ Himmler is somewhat sim'lar, ♪♫
♫♪ But poor Goebbels has no balls at all. ♪♫

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2012, 02:57:09 pm »

hmm... i got a idea lets take over the modieval! but who will be the GM...
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Phrenet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 01, 2012, 11:15:46 pm »

hmm... i got a idea lets take over the modieval! but who will be the GM...
I would personally suggest maybe, you know, waiting for him to get back instead of trying to steal his game?

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 02, 2012, 12:38:46 am »

Weren't you paying attention? Unable to live without internet, Aninimouse jumped.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #731 on: November 02, 2012, 05:22:40 am »

yup XD
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 04, 2012, 09:56:29 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nzml-zZ9M

I'm all okay, wasn't in a really bad part of the storm and it was mostly wind (Though bad wind).
Two trees fell, and I lost power - I'm pretty sure I was one of the last people/buildings in my town to get power back. The street I live on had some more complicated problems with the power loss, so buildings were pretty much going up one or two at a time and it started on the end of the street opposite my house. Then right before the little power 'wave' crawled its way towards me, it just stopped for two days. Came back on right when I was about to fall asleep.

Unable to live without internet, Aninimouse jumped.

Almost.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 04, 2012, 10:34:42 pm »

Glad you're okay!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 04, 2012, 11:16:33 pm »

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 57