Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Roll to Open Door, Version 7.0 (Turn 7! Join the Waitlist!)  (Read 9037 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Open Door, Version 5.0 (Turn 5! Join the Waitlist!)
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2012, 09:23:19 pm »

Ten times four divide by two... oh, dear.
Warn Tiruin that this hole's at least 60 feet long, and look around the bushes for any ropes that'll help us descend safely.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2012, 09:33:02 pm »

Warn Tiruin that this hole's at least 60 feet long,
Roll a 1 roll a 1 roll a 1...
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2012, 10:07:11 pm »

((Yep, also made the calculations, I'll wait for Tyrin to die.))

Only follow into the hole when it is safe. Use the spare time to sharpen the rocks.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2012, 10:21:26 pm »

((Not using meta or anything to know all that even when I knew about sound and time. :P))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2012, 07:51:39 pm »

The old man marveled at the skillful way the Emmisary treated his hands. The fanged sustained many wounds, and as such they must know quite a bit about healing, but that made the skillful work no less incredible to behold.
    "You my thanks, and I am in your debt," Fred said as he carefully lowered his broken hands. "Do you know where we are? This place is foreign to me, familiar in the ways of this world, but I have not tread in this place for many centuries."

Sane Action: Follow Tyrin, assist him in anything he does.

((Sorry for being late, exams + flu = God, why do you hate me?!))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2012, 11:18:29 pm »

"You have no debt to repay, Fred Smith, for you have much to do. I do not know where we currently are but I am to find out.

There are others like me but who may seem different in your eyes. Stay with them, Fred."

((Oh no. Not letting the elder come with me down that hole! That not-deep hole!))

Logic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2012, 09:56:15 am »

((Should I wait for Draignean to resolve his action, since Tiruin is trying to get him to not do that?))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2012, 10:13:12 am »

((What? Are you kidding? I have the stone of time, I'll be fine. Full insanity ahead!))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Logic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2012, 11:05:28 am »

TURN 6

Tannen York
After Tyrin climbs into the hole, you lean over it to get a better look. You hear some scraping noises, and then some yelling. You decide that it is too dangerous for now.

Robert Addler
"No, wait! That hole is at least-" Oh, nevermind. The idiot already jumped down. You decide to look for something that could get the rest of the group down safely. (Rolled a 1!) You easily spot a vine on the closest wall to the hole, so you go over to see if it is long enough. After grabbing it, you pull on it to try to bring it down. It doesn't budge, so you let go and take a step. You slip! Thinking quickly, you grab the vine again. Unfortunately, you also fall down into the hole, but the vine is just barely catches you.

Theodore Morris
The other members of your small group are talking about the hole and how it is extremely unsafe to jump down it. You aren't bothered by this, so you begin sharpening the stones you found. (Rolled a 1!) Your knapping skill is insufficient! One of the stones slips and falls down the hole. This time, you hear another "Thunk!", a banging sound, and then some faint, angry noises.

Fred Smith
The emissary helped you, so you decide to help him! He climbs down a hole, so, after he is a safe distance down, you climb down as well.

Bob McNobody
You try to find everyone else, but they're all gone. After that you try to tell the old guy and his buddy that they should follow you, but you just barely see the top of the old guy's head going through the hole. After that, you take a step towards the hole, intending to catch up to them, but then that thieving guy falls into the hole. Since he is holding onto a vine, you can't go through the hole yet.

Tyrin Irene
You've never been a coward, so you decide to go down the hole first! You hear some yelling about someone's sexy feet, but that doesn't matter right now. What does matter, however, is that the hole doesn't lead to an underground room, it leads to a very smooth shaft thing! It is shaped like a slide, and the wall is slowly sloping towards you. You notice a wooden panel just before the wall is sloped enough to touch you.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Open Door, Version 6.0 (Turn 6! Join the Waitlist!)
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2012, 11:23:55 am »

Touch that panel!

"Well, I'm alive! Huh, good thing the sunlight falls down from here.

"Passage is safe, everyone!"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:45:39 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2012, 11:29:27 am »

Just leap into the hole.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Logic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2012, 11:33:26 am »

Touch that panel!

"Well, I'm alive! Huh, good thing the sunlight falls down from here.

"Passage is safe, everyone!"

Didn't explain it well enough.

Remember that part in the recent "Journey to the center of the Earth" when they fall down to the center of the Earth and they start sliding? That is what is happening to you and Fred.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2012, 11:47:16 am »

Do anything in my power to stop falling or sliding at a dangerous speed! Look for any handholds or footholds.

Slide.

((No, I really don't.  :P))

Logic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2012, 11:57:45 am »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2012, 12:07:36 pm »

((There is water? We should have heard that, unless it was under or beneath any porous rock.))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10