Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Game Over. The Emperor Remains Immortal  (Read 49600 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Day 2! The Machine Revealed!
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2012, 10:22:11 pm »

the traitor Simple dead on the ending of the day.

Agreed. Earth is glad to still have your loyalty, and I once again hope you and it survive the night. Please be sure to re-paint your lynch target in red, so there's no ambiguity as the Mod prepares to end this lurky, miserable day.

May D3 be better (and far more actiive!) for Earth, and for us all!

PPE: Think: thanks for the cheerleading, but how about some hunting for scum? Or do you think yourself safe because a target who voted you is being lynched? Please ask two questions each for Toonyman, Ottofar and Dariush.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2012, 10:27:11 pm »

As you request milord, may Simple's blood run beneath your majesty's feet.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2012, 10:37:54 pm »

I already asked Otto two questions, but I'll ask them again for you, o Emperor:

Otto: Why are two scum teams implausible, considering that was the setup of the previous games? What do you think about Book's kinging of Phantom, considering you said you suspected he was using his claim as cover?

ToonyMan: Earlier you were suspicious of Ottofar and asked him several questions. What's happened to that suspicion since then? Now that he's back you haven't asked him anything. Has your opinion of Phantom changed at all?

Dariush: Where are your questions? You say you have an excuse, but how do we know that you have a truthful excuse and that the others who weren't posting don't? Not to mention that Toony was in fact asking questions earlier. Why did you ignore them?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2012, 11:25:54 pm »

ToonyMan: Earlier you were suspicious of Ottofar and asked him several questions. What's happened to that suspicion since then? Now that he's back you haven't asked him anything. Has your opinion of Phantom changed at all?
My opinion of Ottofar hasn't changed much really, I still think what he did was completely wrong however he actually responded to my questions at least even if they were flat and unconvincing.  Then of course Simple posted a bizarre post and disappeared.  If he was town he would at least answer our questions before getting lynched.  That's what I think anyway.

After Phantom claimed I was pretty sure he was town.  Even after the night passed I doubt any converters would want a guy attracting so much heat, probably won't work as well for the next night but we won't able to tell until it happens.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2012, 12:38:36 am »

I would most likely lynch either Simple or Ottofar.  Both have been lurking and have made suspicious actions, namely Simple's reasonless vote and Ottofar's general unhelpfulness, and his posts contain too much WIFOM for my comfort as well.
As you request milord, may Simple's blood run beneath your majesty's feet.

Phantom: upon further consideration, let's lynch Ottofar today instead. Please vote him. Based on new information, he's just as likely if not more to be scum than the otherwise scummy Simple. They both deserve the noose, surely, the only question is in which order. I hereby ask you, Phantom, to choose Ottofar to hang first. We'll deal with Simple later, one way or another.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2012, 07:06:27 am »

Otto: Why are two scum teams implausible, considering that was the setup of the previous games? What do you think about Book's kinging of Phantom, considering you said you suspected he was using his claim as cover?

You do have a point there. Even though the rebels have been basically a town faction in the previous games. But I still kinda doubt that the Cybrids have a machinator and a parasite. Perhaps some other thing though, and only in scenario #2.

With the kinging I'm okay with. The whole theory is far too WIFoMy to use as a reason.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2012, 12:35:08 pm »

Are you a cybrid or rebel Ottofar?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2012, 01:29:25 pm »

Dariush: Where are your questions?
There's not much to ask to Simple beyond 'Why the fuck' and to Otto beyond... well, the same. And neither one is likely to answer, former due to being absent and latter due to being Ottofar.
You say you have an excuse, but how do we know that you have a truthful excuse and that the others who weren't posting don't?
That's the stupidest thing I've read this week. Sure, I was absent from the forum except a couple of one-line posts in non-mafia boards because I wanted to avoid having to post in Cybrid Mafia. Sure, makes a lot of sense.

Goddammit, do you want me to take a photo of all the shit I've been tasked to do this week or what?
Not to mention that Toony was in fact asking questions earlier. Why did you ignore them?
On D2 all he did beyond the things I mentioned in my last post is one post where he asked a couple of non-pressuring questions to Simple.

And now a leading question.

Toony, do you have any original (i.e. beyond 'Otto and Dariush cuz dem be lurkah') suspicions except Simple?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2012, 01:35:42 pm »

As the Emperor commands, I will serve as his hands this day, and see that Ottofar shall die instead.  We shall dispose of the traitor Simple at a different time.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2012, 01:37:55 pm »

I think having three suspicions is pretty adequate Dariush.  If I find more people suspicious then I'll add them and so forth.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2012, 08:12:21 pm »

Day is now closed. Will have day end post up soon.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2012, 09:14:03 pm »

Bluh. Lungs trying to tear way out of chest.

Will post tomorrow if not dead. Probably won't be dead, don't worry too much.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2012, 02:15:40 am »

Ottofar has been lynched!

"I trust your ability to execute my orders, Phantom. See to it."

Phantom nods, taking one of the heavy weapons from the weapons locker near the throne.

"Yes, sire. I will see to it - We will find out his loyalties, one war or another."

He slips into the hall, a few of the others crowding after him. A few loud bangs later, Ottofar's body is dragged back into the room. On him an unlicensed weapon, clearly smuggled in, and several encoded communiques. It would take a while to decode them, but coupled with his strange behaviour, they pretty much secured his position as the third rebel in this little group of conspirators.

He'd had people analyzing the materials they'd found on Tiruin and Servant since they drove off the Snowman, but more useful were the documents Toaster had left behind - while he was not completely sure of the identities of those in the rebel factions, his information had been invaluable. Thanks to his weak heart, he'd not only thrown a monkey wrench into the pathetic plans of these would-be traitors, but he'd also defeated a far greater threat - one that actually posed a danger not only to himself, but to the whole of Earth and the Empire.

Toaster would have a hero's funeral. The details, of course, would need to be fabricated to a certain extent, but that could be worked out later.

What was important was that the rebels was capture, the machine - Bookthras could only hope there was simply one machine, and not multiple - was destroyed, and the doors...

"Sire, we've managed to deactivate the door locks. Opening doors and sending in the teams you requested now. Anything else, sire?"

Bodybags, and every security minister and general that can get here within two hours. I'm going to have a very important meeting now, and then an even more important announcement, so when you're done with that, tell the news crews to be here in four.

Ottofar was a Rebel!

The game is over!
The Imperials win!
The Rebels have failed to provide any meaningful threat at all to the Emperor.
The Cybrid has been eliminated//decommissioned//scrapped.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 07, 2012, 02:29:03 am »

Credits:
  • GlyphGryph, playing The Narrator

With our Imperials...
  • Bookthras as the Overseer and Kingmaker : The Emperor
  • Think0028 as the Imperial Enforcement Officer : Personal Security
  • Phantom of the Library as the Imperial Investigation Officer : Minister of Information
  • Dariush as the first Imperial Doctor
  • Simple as the second Imperial Doctor
  • ToonyMan as the Imperial Guard
and finally
  • Toaster as the Weak Double-Agent Doctor, serving the Imperials and pretending to be a Rebel

Hand it to our scum team...

• Ottofar as the Healthy Rebel Guard
  • Servant as the Rebel Commander, Saboteur and Double agent, serving the Rebellion but working under cover as an Imperial Investigation Officer : The Head of Interrogation

And last but not least...
  • Tiruin, as the Cybrid Parasite, working with the rebels to destroy the Emperor, though his wincon was to convert the Emperor's body if possible, and destroy him only if it wasn't.

Thanks to everyone for playing, and thanks to anyone reading for doing so!
It was a short, easy game for town, but hopefully there some some joy to be had!

Better luck next time, Rebels and Glitches - and may fate forever be in your favour.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 07, 2012, 02:29:35 am »

...Too easy.  :\

Oh well.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18