Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192627 times)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1740 on: November 13, 2013, 08:26:28 pm »

Been a while since I posted, I've reached elder god on the magic power scale, I now destroy and create dimensions in my sleep.
Crack-a-lack-a

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1741 on: November 26, 2013, 02:01:14 pm »

So i was just exploring a nearby star system, when i discovered thuis race:
Code: [Select]
Name: Vendathi

Home-World: Heavyside

Description: A race of fearless worms with large tusks and long, dexterous trunks. If they get too hot, they have been known to explode
Their stats are nice, but they have a strong army. I'm going to try to enslave them, but three fourth of my forces are fighting in the Eagletooth-nebula, so i'm affraid i haven't got enough firepower. Can anyone help me? I promise we'll share everything!

Sure, ill join in, besides my Roman themed Super warriors need training.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: November 26, 2013, 02:12:52 pm »

Description: A race of fearless worms with large tusks and long, dexterous trunks. If they get too hot, they have been known to explode
Their stats are nice, but they have a strong army. I'm going to try to enslave them, but three fourth of my forces are fighting in the Eagletooth-nebula, so i'm affraid i haven't got enough firepower. Can anyone help me? I promise we'll share everything!

Nice! The location of the planet is:
Sector Ys78{o},the Nova Baikonur System
X: -384,4
Z: 9485,2
Y:-332,1
Should i send some Colloseum convoys? I have a few float around, and I've heard that they boost all roman-themed creatures enourmously.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1743 on: November 26, 2013, 02:36:56 pm »

Should i send some Colloseum convoys? I have a few float around, and I've heard that they boost all roman-themed creatures enourmously.
Nah, I have A buff on them so when they fight without allys they fight twice as stronger, but i would dearly accept some more armanants Spears, plus The Soldiers are like twice as powerful as them.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: November 27, 2013, 01:58:17 pm »

Nah, I have A buff on them so when they fight without allys they fight twice as stronger, but i would dearly accept some more armanants Spears, plus The Soldiers are like twice as powerful as them.
I've brought my fleet in place, which is ready to unleash eighteen legions of Nocturnal peacekeeper robots, five legions of Cyberspace Snowtrolls, a Hexogontical entitiy, a few halforc engineers for backup, a small amount of airtanks and lazerplanes, and most importantly some enslaver units, which are needed to enslave the Vendathi, upon the planet. How much lightyears till you arive at the spot? I haven't got enough clear enegry to remain invisible for a long time.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1745 on: November 29, 2013, 12:46:45 pm »

THEY HAVE ALREADY LANDED!

They pretty much... Well pillaged the place, though they did leave a bunch as slaves, but right now there resting up qui-And they have built a collosium out of the bones of the dead, uh... Your welcome?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: November 30, 2013, 09:37:35 am »

They pretty much... Well pillaged the place, though they did leave a bunch as slaves, but right now there resting up qui-And they have built a collosium out of the bones of the dead, uh... Your welcome?
D': How could I've missed that! I've been waiting there for more that 1783 Protohours. Oh well, I'll find some other planets to enslave, this one is yours now.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1747 on: November 30, 2013, 02:53:55 pm »

D': How could I've missed that! I've been waiting there for more that 1783 Protohours. Oh well, I'll find some other planets to enslave, this one is yours now.
No No, I pretty much have no use for them, I did take most of there resources onhand, broke A few buildings, etc etc but other wise its mostly intact, otherwise ill just vassalize it if you dont want it, im sending the vast majority of the legion to the Crusades, maybe upgrade them a bit.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: November 30, 2013, 03:46:15 pm »

No No, I pretty much have no use for them, I did take most of there resources onhand, broke A few buildings, etc etc but other wise its mostly intact, otherwise ill just vassalize it if you dont want it, im sending the vast majority of the legion to the Crusades, maybe upgrade them a bit.
shall we just draw a line across the equator and both take a part? you can choose first: North (with the most resources) or South (with the most Vendathi)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1749 on: November 30, 2013, 10:47:44 pm »

Ill take the north, now that i look, twas appears the planet has a abundance of Mythril, A remarkably Strong and light material!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: February 16, 2014, 03:37:30 pm »

Woah, guys, GGC just released a ridiculous update. There's practically nothing left the same. I quite like the new system for rolling dice, but the squirrel eating bit does get rather annoying. I know that in Bay12 it's something of a tradition to play on Sci-fi servers, but a lot of this seems to effect colonial servers the most, so I'm going over there.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1751 on: February 16, 2014, 03:45:19 pm »

Pretty sure squirrel eating was already in there dude... Used to farm those Contests for Gorging XP all the time when I was still noob tier.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: February 16, 2014, 03:54:26 pm »

Pretty sure squirrel eating was already in there dude... Used to farm those Contests for Gorging XP all the time when I was still noob tier.
Well, yeah, it was already in. Before the overhaul, though, it was kind of an optional thing. Now it's a necessity.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: February 16, 2014, 03:55:43 pm »

Oh man, that kinda sucks for Veganlocks..
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1754 on: February 16, 2014, 04:03:23 pm »

Oh shit. So what you'll just have to waste a whole bunch of ompacks every twelve levels then?!! That's so stupid. Why would they change that. Why.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 134