Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192603 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1770 on: May 29, 2014, 05:18:21 am »

Can somebody fucking explain, after a few months from the latest update, the whole game goes IP banning Southeast Asian countries?

Now I can't play this damnable game. And to think I was vying for a +7 Rod of Vdrnaou. D:<
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: May 29, 2014, 11:12:10 am »

I tried using the proxies; immediately got banned. Apparently they can detect whether or not you have a VPN client running. Cheap little bastards.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: May 29, 2014, 11:17:49 am »

one of the badmins got rectally devastated over the incident with the asian girl a year or so back, there are some rumors of drama because the rest of the team kept belittling (her?) over the mishap in code that allowed the whole thing to happen

so they just went and banned asia

it's not even the right part lol

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23:27 am »

Goddamn it.

I demand a refund for all that cold, hard cash I spent on that particular crappy game. What is with these DLCs anyway, in a massively multiplayer online game no less?

Can't access Episode 2: Chronicles of Alunar, because I haven't forked over that cash, so I had to buy some with real money. And there's Jormugandr's Retreat, an exclusive high-level grinding area with tons of rares, which requires absurd amounts of realcash.

Damn their monetization schemes, most especially that I don't even get to play them anymore. D:<

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: May 29, 2014, 12:12:11 pm »

one of the badmins got rectally devastated over the incident with the asian girl a year or so back, there are some rumors of drama because the rest of the team kept belittling (her?) over the mishap in code that allowed the whole thing to happen

so they just went and banned asia

it's not even the right part lol
Is that what it was? I had heard it was because Scoots was trying to get the developers of Kantai Collection to let him bypass the registration lottery. Though that may just be a rumor brought on by his recent apparent ship girl fetish (did you see how he transformed all the Soviet Rainbow Battleships into lolis?)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1775 on: May 30, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »

Aparently crashing a starship into a tentacle demon is not a good idea, nor is it a sane one.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: June 02, 2014, 03:57:47 pm »

Aparently crashing a starship into a tentacle demon is not a good idea, nor is it a sane one.
So i'm not the only one who has tried this.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: June 03, 2014, 01:28:19 am »

Crew a starship with succubi and do this. The reaction is...interesting.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: June 03, 2014, 07:21:04 am »

I've spent the whole week grinding Eldritch corpses, and i've finally found a "Chaotic Cthulhu Node".
This gives me the ability to train several Eldritch units, including the way too overpowerd "Rotten Nexus Riders". I'll be selling them for 22K UM per unit, so does anyone want some? Inter-dimension delivery is included.

Also: Puffed Gnorks everywhere. Literally. I was breeding them and my fences collapsed, giving them the ability to roam free and breed everywhere. Now I'll have to catch them all ;_;

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: June 03, 2014, 07:26:25 am »

So, I googled on this game's changelog, and surprise, they removed IP blocking. Apparently it was really because of Scoots trying to bypass IJN Admiral Simulator 2014's lottery. Damn that guy, really. Also, they added and nerfed a few features. Most surprising is the removal of the succubi race. Apparently, their inclusion led to Google Ads dropping them due to accusations of NSFW material, or at least that's what's been said in their forums. They have no official stance on that particular issue yet.

• Lifted IP block. Scoots is removed as an admin, due to his abuse of power concerning the VPN issue.
  • Nerfed Starship Calamari.
  • Nerfed Starship Nautilus.
  • Nerfed Photonic Resonance Cascader.
  • Changed names of the following:
    • The term Magic is now TECHNICS.
    • Wizards/Mages are now TECHNIC users.
    • Arch-Wizards/Mages are now High-TECHERS.
    • Liches are now GLITCHES.
    • Wands are now Data Sticks.
    • Orbs are now Arm-Casters.
    • Eye of Ardan is now the Oculus of Orion.
    • Changed graphics to reflect term changes.
  • Heavily nerfed Eldritch artifacts.
  • Kantai Collection-themed items added (limited season!)
  • Ship-building added.
  • Shipbuildings removed.
  • Succubi removed.

E: I'm sorry, but those "Chaotic Cthulhu Nodes" you have are heavily nerfed and thus devalued to 8M.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 07:34:17 am by New Guy »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: June 03, 2014, 07:42:39 am »

E: I'm sorry, but those "Chaotic Cthulhu Nodes" you have are heavily nerfed and thus devalued to 8M.
U wot m8.

Why would they do that, i spent hours upon hours of grinding eldritch mobs to dust just to obtain this piece of shit. Now that it's worth nothing at all i could use it for one of my experiments. Is it safe to try to insert my Chaotic Cthulhu Node into an iKraken (white variety, golden plates instead of chromium ones)? I'm really hoping it will turn into a Little robotic Cthulhu, but i don't know if its still possible.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: June 03, 2014, 07:48:44 am »

I'm not sure. I think you can insert it to an iKraken through the use of a Horadric Lutefisk, but I haven't tried that yet. Those CC Nodes, despite the heavy nerf, are insanely rare and I've never even gotten one through the course of a month's grind.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1782 on: June 03, 2014, 03:35:21 pm »

SImple! just activate the divines rituals.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: June 03, 2014, 04:06:17 pm »

Great, so i was exploring a new planet (Psi Chromicon VII, P6L13), and i get this notification:

----System startup
----System loaded
----Intercepted data signal
o0o Decoding o0o
----Message start:
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
IT HAS AWAKENED

----Message end
----You have 1 notification(s)

Ever since, my CC Node has started shivering and humming. The source is still unknown, though my A.I. has located several strong Elditch Auras awaken near the horseblood nebula.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: June 18, 2014, 08:53:23 pm »

Hey guys, I just got into Igynpadca after I was invited by a friend during the Merfolk invasion event. Do you guys have any tips for a newbie Featherwaver?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 134