Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192990 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1200 on: March 17, 2013, 08:46:20 pm »

Remember those Scorpions that ate my inventory? I've managed to get the cash shop to cough out some support. Right about now there should be a flagship bomber warping into Amidah-12. It's got just enough fuel to stay aloft long enough to drop it's entire payload of thermonuclear warheads as far as they'll pierce into the heart of enemy lines then suicide dive into the planet. I've loaded the back end with a bunch of supplies in the hopes it survives the crash.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:17 pm »

EDT: @rancor, they'll only work until the computers recognize them as holograms.
Thats why I use the living spell template. My character is a hologram. Thus, any hologram could also be me, so the computer has to be  trigger-happy. The downside is that dispel attacks are treated as "excessively vorpal" against me.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 23, 2013, 11:06:41 am »

Guys, I think I broke Libra.

For around a week now the war between the schools of Life and Earth has been raging across Libra galaxy. Me and around ten powerful life mages have formed an alliance, and are warring against that one stupid fucking earth-mage that borged a quarter of Libra. Me and the Allifeance, as we've been apparently called, have uplifted around three more races;

Seer'a- Weak slug-like creatures with powerful psychic abilities and technological capabilities.

Ba'arah- Giant ape-like creatures who form most of the combat forces of the allifeance.

Nillon- Quick avian creatures who are expert saboteurs, albeit weaker constitution.

We've cleared about 1/8 of the borged territory, and holy shit i've gained so much exp from this. I think i'm somewhere around level 84 Geneticist, i'm not even listed as life-mage anymore.

Anyhow, we need as much support as we can get. I've already contacted the Whale fleet for support, but we need more. Any fleets supporting the Allifeance will be rewarded handsomely.

Death to the cyborg, the earth-mage, the heretic.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 23, 2013, 11:12:57 am »

You people break the game too much. I never caused any of these problems when I was playing the full Sci-fi servers.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 23, 2013, 11:41:49 am »

Fine, I'm dusting off my old Novalith Class Super Cruiser again. Should help you finish of what remains of the resistance.

It's kitted out with a variety of Singularity based weaponry, so I do advise you to keep your distance. Gravitiational weaponry tends to be pretty widerange, and I can't ensure no friendly fire occurs.

And another thing, has anyone got any spare Precursos XXL capacitors, or powerplants. I kinda want to fix this thing's primary weapon. It's named for it after all.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 23, 2013, 11:50:02 am »

i have two. I'll trade you one for 20 green matter once you're clear of the fight. Wouldn't want to get caught in your gravity wells.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 23, 2013, 11:53:28 am »

Well crap. I was on my way to help with the Libra thing, when I had to stop to charge my fleet from the nearby sun. Cue massive explosion due to overloads and everything. It was beautiful, and painful.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:17 pm »

The brain-worlds in Amidah just took some psionic class levels. There's a reeeallly large astral fleet forming above me, and I think this planet is starting to move in it's orbit. I'm halfway down through the mantle of Amidah-12, and gravity is a lot weaker here. Haven't seen any cyborgs in a while but most of the mechs are gone. The remainder are all pretty high-level though.

We managed to hook some power lines up to a scavenged absorption shield and a primitive summoning matrix jury-rigged by me and the life mage. The result is a bunch of half-hologram, half-robot, half-grimeling, half-biotic, half-construct, half-mad creatures, for a total of three homicidally loyal madmen per summon. 
They form a good buffer force, but every 141.3427 seconds the planet launches a force blast up through the mantle, and we lose most of the ground we just took. Any help would be appreciated.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 23, 2013, 02:36:56 pm »

How strong is your protection. Because the only support I can give you is a capital ship bombardment. Graviton cannons, positron lances, Annihilation missiles, the lot.

Though I think about it, if the things anti space/ air defense is down, I suppose I can bring in my Harvesting fleet. They're barely armored, and got fairly weak shields to, but I can them with a load of Bio/Ion bombs, and disassembly drones should do some damage.

i have two. I'll trade you one for 20 green matter once you're clear of the fight. Wouldn't want to get caught in your gravity wells.
If it's alright if I send a drone Cargo ship to pick them up, I have a feeling I'll need them rather soon.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:39:33 pm by 10ebbor10 »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 23, 2013, 10:19:39 pm »

Got it, My fleet is moving in-system... now.

My fleet's massive, few thousand ships to combat the earth-fleet around the same strength. I even got a pretty good taunt up.

LAS Defiant Sunrise: Attention Earth-fleet ships; The Allifeance has arrived. Raise your shields and put up a good fight, we will take what remains of your DNA and assimilate you into the Overcollective.

LAS Defiant Sunrise: Resistance is amusing

Fleet should be distracted enough for you to put up a good defense.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 23, 2013, 10:54:28 pm »

So, they're launching Modern today. Anyone planning on joining one of the worlds?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 24, 2013, 06:01:58 am »

So, they're launching Modern today. Anyone planning on joining one of the worlds?
Nah, not really. Having way to much fun in the Science fiction servers.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 24, 2013, 06:12:20 am »

Nah, not really. Having way to much fun in the Science fiction servers.

modern is just a sector of the science fiction server thrown into a time dilatation wormhole and covered with a triple-layered voidshield to mark it as a nature preserve

you know what to do

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 24, 2013, 06:15:36 am »

Uh. So. I kinda crashed my single remaining scout ship into some goddamn middle-of-nowhere planet. You high-level guys and your wars have really messed up my shit... I used to have a fleet.
I barely survived, and thankfully the place has a breathable atmosphere and a whole bunch of useful, earth-like plants.

I spent the first ingame day just running from megafauna and am now hiding in a cave, I was wondering if anyone has any ships near sector ZX-509? I'm worried I'll lose another character if I risk eating any of these weird-ass plants. :-X
I'd rather not have to shell out cash to respawn again... And then I'd lose all my mapping data, too.

Also, somewhat unrelated: How do you build barricades? I just keep bashing the branches I gathered against each other. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 24, 2013, 06:19:04 am »

I think I got some drone carriers around in that area. I'll send one to pick you up. Try not to shoot it. Oh, and it might be helpfull if you could set up some beacon (powersource+ metal, normally) or give me your biosignal.

Edit: I lost contact with the ship as it entered the orbit. I'm afraid it crashed for some reason. Probably an electromagnetical anomaly of some kind.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 134