Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192736 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #405 on: March 22, 2012, 01:26:31 pm »

Anybody else in the Aschraft's Star system? I'm looking to put together a party.
I don't know what system I'm in at the moment, due to the fact that it's impossible, without a starship, at least, to find out where I am without first knowing where I am, so I'm going to head for the spaceport and if you see me then I must be in the same system as you so long as we aren't encountering the Random Undetectable Astral Projection Bug.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 22, 2012, 02:02:43 pm »

Say ElfCollaborator, I have an interesting idea on how to contain the terraformers. Why not disable the whole gate system? I mean, I saw on the wiki that admins could shut jumpgates down or shift them around to new systems on a whim, so why don't you try that?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 22, 2012, 02:14:00 pm »

I did, those idiots have a Chaos Warp Engine. They can warp anywhere short of lawful systems.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 22, 2012, 02:16:51 pm »

Couldn't you mark all systems as lawful?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 22, 2012, 02:21:30 pm »

Can't. Only the server creator can do that.

EDIT: However, I do have a more crude solution. I'm leading a fleet into combat with the terraformers at Femena V. I need 9 players for this, this attack'll be big.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:23:14 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 22, 2012, 02:23:39 pm »

Crud. How many planets have transformed into inhospitable hellholes?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 22, 2012, 02:28:25 pm »

14 planets, 3 systems.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 22, 2012, 03:43:57 pm »

I can help with the attack; my Cyborg Cablelather raided the Electroarsenale without a hitch and looted the place to the ground. I armed myself with the best and sold the rest, which got me enough money to buy a cablecruiser, which is good since I'm, y'know, a cablelather.

I can pump out a decent bit of damage with the quad binary cannons I equipped to my cablecruiser, but I can help with support and defense even better. My cablecruiser and assimilate its cables with other ships, increasing their regeneration and power supply, not to mention being able to render an electrobarrier, rendering most electronic warfare useless.

But if my ship goes down, any other ships that I've assimilated take a heavy damage hit, so it might be a bit risky.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 22, 2012, 03:46:00 pm »

Hmm, just heard about this game, and I think I'd like to give it a try.

I think eventually I'll want to be a Whale Pilot/Bearatrooper multiclass, because when I get the ability that lets me call my whale back I can just keep dropping onto enemies' heads and flying away, plus I'll get the bonus for claws and teeth. So what would be a good starting build for that?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 22, 2012, 03:54:19 pm »

Can't. Only the server creator can do that.

EDIT: However, I do have a more crude solution. I'm leading a fleet into combat with the terraformers at Femena V. I need 9 players for this, this attack'll be big.
I'm afraid I can't help with that, but, if you ever need someone to find and/or use ancient macguffins, my Moon Linguist gets a bonus to translating ancient texts that tell of the location of powerful artifacts and the writing on said artifacts that tell of how to use them.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 22, 2012, 03:58:47 pm »

If someone would adopt me as a wingman, then I will help. Otherwise, I'm stuck here, still waiting for the dreaded stock market to collapse as part of a quest to get the basic space frigate.

Even if I had that, I lack the jumpdrive parts.

On another note, SyFy server sucks. Never any good EVPs to find or ghosts to capture. Wrestling skill is totally useless against the paranormal.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 22, 2012, 05:11:22 pm »

If someone would adopt me as a wingman, then I will help. Otherwise, I'm stuck here, still waiting for the dreaded stock market to collapse as part of a quest to get the basic space frigate.

Even if I had that, I lack the jumpdrive parts.

On another note, SyFy server sucks. Never any good EVPs to find or ghosts to capture. Wrestling skill is totally useless against the paranormal.

Mind being gun crew? I can be at the spaceport in a few minutes, then we'll be heading out to help ElfCollaborator against the Chaosformers.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 22, 2012, 06:02:54 pm »

Where are we planning to meet up to stop the Chaosformers, again? I'm at an asteroid colony a little ways off from the starting planet (or at least, my starting planet).
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 22, 2012, 06:31:23 pm »

GOD DAMNIT, LOST ANOTHER MINCERAFT TO A ROGUE FLYING SAUCAGE!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #419 on: March 22, 2012, 06:33:32 pm »

D:

What the... I quit for a week and now we're all sci-fi? I WANT MAH FANTASY GAMEZ D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 134