Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192705 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2012, 07:08:15 pm »

I'll join you guys, as a ship boarder- apparently Medieval Warrior is a class (and those swords are good against lightly armored spacesuits, and the heavy armor is great), so I'm a Space Dwarf Medieval Warrior. I'll board and slice the !@#$ out of them.

Also, you're banning people for annoying you, and might spawn a bunch of slimes to give a buddy an advantage? ...That doesn't seem too savory.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2012, 07:31:33 pm »

D:

What the... I quit for a week and now we're all sci-fi? I WANT MAH FANTASY GAMEZ D:
You can still play on the fantasy servers, they just don't seem to be seeing any love from the developers.

For example, we've seen three patches and they still haven't fixed the bug where Chromasia Duplex Shift summons sepia copies of the target instead of pallet-swapped ones. Also, for some reason it only works on ninjas still.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 23, 2012, 07:49:14 am »

Neo-Cats are my favourite sci-fi race now. Currently slingshot-manuevering my new tramp freighter around one of the binary gas giants in the Aschraft's Star System. I have no idea how those two sentences are in any way related.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 23, 2012, 07:54:25 am »

If someone would adopt me as a wingman, then I will help. Otherwise, I'm stuck here, still waiting for the dreaded stock market to collapse as part of a quest to get the basic space frigate.

Even if I had that, I lack the jumpdrive parts.

On another note, SyFy server sucks. Never any good EVPs to find or ghosts to capture. Wrestling skill is totally useless against the paranormal.

Mind being gun crew? I can be at the spaceport in a few minutes, then we'll be heading out to help ElfCollaborator against the Chaosformers.

Yeah sure. I'll be waiting. Username's Noobtype360. Can't wait to gun some chaosformers down.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 23, 2012, 08:20:26 am »

I could help with the chaosformer battle. I have a burning battleship with warp cannons and an incendiary shell mega cannon with 50% chance for complete armor negation on anything lower than titanium.(very slow rate of fire though) My character also has malevolent aura (combination fear, hallucination and confusion) so I could one shot their defensive cruisers. I would need support during firing delays though.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2012, 09:00:45 am »

Try not to shoot the cruisers when I'm on them (Username is Powder).

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 23, 2012, 09:29:39 am »

I sort of meant destroying their defensive cruisers so we can get within boarding range without being rammed into obivion.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 23, 2012, 09:47:37 am »

I've pretty much perfected my Surma Support Frigate into hit-and-run and harass tactics, so I'll sign up to break their formation before the battle, and whatever else you'll need me to do. Just a word of warning; I can't take damage worth shit, so I'd appreciate if you moved in quickly.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 23, 2012, 09:51:41 am »

I managed to convince a friend of mine to join the terraformer war. He's bringing his 45+ Capital-Class battlecruisers with him, and bringing his mothership, the 'Midori' with him.

All of them are fully stocked with ammunition, equipped with jumpdrives and Blackhole Array Projectors.

This is going to be easy... unless something happens.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 23, 2012, 09:55:45 am »

That's no fun. Ramshackle fleets are always fun. Huge, well equipped space navies are not.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 23, 2012, 10:13:00 am »

Capital-classes? Those generate enormous jump signatures. We're basically giving the enemy fleet hours to escape or plan an ambush if we do that. I suggest we jump the smaller force in first, and when they're tied up, bring in the heavies.

If we'll even need them - can you give us specifics on the strenght of this fleet, Iaman?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 23, 2012, 10:24:33 am »

We need a fleet strength of at least 70. The last I saw of those bastards, they were recruiting and had about 20 NPC mercs. They have a 60 fleet strength, and counting.

The specs:
3 capital ships
20 corvettes
15 scouters
30 frigates
20 NPCS

And counting. I gather that by later tonight we'll need a fleet strength of 90. I'll be in my Devomor Frigate, near Femena IV.

EDIT: Powder, as an admin, I can do smallish favors, and anyway, Cuban Melon was a public nuisance, as well as an annoyance to me.
Also, disaster! The Hub I system was chaosformed! Guys, I'll set the spawn to be near Femena IV, but for now, Hub I is uninhabitable. Most newbs are spawning, only to die instantly. I need a list of names to join me, since the spawn only works for certain users, to make sure only we get on it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:31:52 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 23, 2012, 10:28:44 am »

I could always retro-fit my Tramp Freighter to carry heavy weaponry. Although it'd severely impact cargo capacity...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:31:17 am by Vorthon »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2012, 10:36:19 am »

Hey Iaman, can you do me a favor, assuming it's possible fpr you to do as an admin.

Still waiting for the stock market of New Terra to crash and burn, but so far, it's just fluctuating. Can you crash it, so I can get a basic frigate?

Or, give me a ship to ride. I'm sick of waiting in New Terra. Probably the only non-npc left here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2012, 10:38:03 am »

Bah.I'll hand you my spare Demora Frigate.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 134