Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192669 times)

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2012, 09:24:00 am »

I managed to escape the spawn trap and recently got to level 20. I can now travel between the old versoin and new version and can take my inventory with me. I could transport Items from the old version to the new version. Who wants old version only merchandise. I don't ask for much, just one basic freighter. ;)
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #331 on: March 20, 2012, 09:34:03 am »

Just earned enough on the sci-fi server to purchase my first ship. Got a nice little tramp freighter. Still trying to decide what to name her, though.
Oh hey my Larcenist could make you a Quantum Cabalism Cannon. It requires 4 extra crew (Cabalists work best but Crewmen will work too) and does 288 Void damage and bypasses phasic shielding. I'll make you one for 38 rainbow blocks or 122 pinecones, that is basic material cost.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2012, 09:39:00 am »

Ehh, I'll just stick with the basic armaments. I'm focusing on merchant-type stuff.

'Sides, it still needs a name.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 20, 2012, 10:47:21 am »

Ehh, I'll just stick with the basic armaments. I'm focusing on merchant-type stuff.

'Sides, it still needs a name.

How about "the Clockwork Gnome"?
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2012, 10:50:22 am »

I was thinking something like 'The Obsidian Dagger' or 'The Stellar Empress'.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 20, 2012, 10:58:27 am »

I was thinking something like 'The Obsidian Dagger' or 'The Stellar Empress'.

Save the latter a for bigger ship.

The Obsidian Dagger could work, though.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 20, 2012, 11:08:56 am »

Yeah, I'll go with the Obsidian Dagger. Also, I'll gladly take on passengers. If anyone needs a ride from the Fool's Fortune station to the industrial orbitals around Maage 537 IV, just let me know.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 20, 2012, 11:16:35 am »

Maage 537 IV? Are you taking the direct route? Just a word of advice; that sector is literally crawling with pirates, as I just found out. I suggest you swing by Prospector's Hope, though it'll pretty much double your fuel costs. Or you could tag along in a bigger convoy, I've seen some players doing that.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 20, 2012, 11:20:25 am »

Are you sure we're talking about the same server here? Fool's Fortune orbits Maage 537 I. It's just a quick jaunt, maybe 3.2 au in length, tops.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 20, 2012, 11:23:00 am »

Right, I need a raid team. I'm going for the Star Beast of Astaroth near Klaan V and I need some backup. Right now, playing as my Shadowdancer, and would really like some Ion elemental fighters.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2012, 11:24:29 am »

Are you sure we're talking about the same server here? Fool's Fortune orbits Maage 537 I. It's just a quick jaunt, maybe 3.2 au in length, tops.

I just rechecked, and turns out I was thinking of the Oublenmach-to-Maage 537 I route. Herp a derp. Still, not a nice place to be.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2012, 11:25:10 am »

Right, I need a raid team. I'm going for the Star Beast of Astaroth near Klaan V and I need some backup. Right now, playing as my Shadowdancer, and would really like some Ion elemental fighters.
I have a Plasma Elementalist if that would help. He's a bit low level for it but he does have Gravity Control and is specialized in Microwave Emissions.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2012, 11:34:36 am »

I'll have just enough cash to buy a Surma Support Frigate (it's one of the more expensive light warships, atleast when buying from the Polities) in a little bit! Go me! I'm thinking of joining up with my buddy's converted mining vessel and do some group missions, anyone else interested? We'll probably start with the 'Lost Shipyards' mission.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2012, 11:41:34 am »

The more the merrier. I need about 3 more peeps to tackle the Star Beast. Any takers?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 20, 2012, 11:44:25 am »

Meh, I'm still busy hauling He3 to those industrial orbitals. Once I get enough credits for a ship specially designed for a Nexinan (As it is, the life support system on my current ship isn't configured for a proteins-in-ammonia biochemistry, so I'm extremely limited in terms of the length of runs I can make.)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 134