Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192633 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #315 on: March 19, 2012, 12:12:33 pm »

Yeah, the classes are all different. The transfer thing is just for people who want to start at whatever level their characters in the old servers are.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 19, 2012, 12:19:45 pm »

Heh, so I started my first character on the new Sci-fi server: A Cyborg Cablelather. I noticed a really interesting ability; 'Link up' which applies the bonus' you would normally get in your base onto you anywhere you are. Since Cyborg's get massive nanoregeneration bonus' (something like +50%) in their base, Link up would basically turn me into a walking tank. Sounds awesome!
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 19, 2012, 12:23:11 pm »

Okay... Rolling a Nexinan Free Trader...

If anyone wants to find me, I'm wandering through the shipyards of Fool's Fortune station in the Maage 537 system.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 19, 2012, 12:26:22 pm »

Hm. My gods!

I found an epic server! Medieval/sci-fi galore! Explain,because this is too good to be true.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 19, 2012, 12:37:26 pm »

Heh, so I started my first character on the new Sci-fi server: A Cyborg Cablelather. I noticed a really interesting ability; 'Link up' which applies the bonus' you would normally get in your base onto you anywhere you are. Since Cyborg's get massive nanoregeneration bonus' (something like +50%) in their base, Link up would basically turn me into a walking tank. Sounds awesome!

The Cablelather intro mission is just amazing! Navigating your way through those vents, while blasts of superheated air can erupt at random and any mistep throws the entire complex to full alert. I love the experimenting they're doing with this server, there's so much more variety in missions.

Started up as a Techhead Cablelather myself, gives you more room to play around with skills and abilities.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 19, 2012, 12:40:59 pm »

So you guys are sticking with human specialties? Boring...

Nexinans are great. 'Cept for the environmental requirements. Stupid proteins-in-ammonia biochemistry.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 19, 2012, 01:04:32 pm »

I think the unplayable sci-fi mode has something to do with the new playable demon race update. It also has improved A.I. Speaking of which, could someone please help me. I'm stuck in Burnt Toes the Metal Castle in the infernal plane. It seems some NPC fiends have set up a nice little spawntrap, as soon as you enter the game a succubus uses paralyse on you. then a bunch of unarmed demonic frogs jump on you till you die which gives them a ton of XP which they then distribute among the rest of the demons using a shrine of share levels.
Just grab something to get immunity to the paralysis. Easiest thing to do is to pick up a Red Chastity Anklet, which gives you 50% resistance to lust-based attacks, and a pair of Kinetic Pinky-Rings for 50% resistance to paralysis and slow. It's a bit counterintuitive, but these will stack to give you 100% resistance to succubus paralysis, and you can buy the lot for under 30 credits in Tarnhouse.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 19, 2012, 01:24:25 pm »

Oh, it gets better and better! It seems Cyborgs also get a massive intelligence bonus when in their base, due to the passive ability that links them up to online archives, or some such. So, massive regeneration bonus and intelligence bonus... Hacking and cracking really benefits from intelligence, but unfortunately it's hard to hack things if you can't sneak due to one being very vulnerable when hacking, as well as the enemies that usually hang around hack-ports. However, I think that if I can get a few more regeneration bonuses and some heavy armor, I can simply tank the damage.

The Electroarsenale comes to mind. Holds so many good tech-oriented weapons, especially for cyborgs, but is protected by powerful enemies and powerful locks. Binary Cannons, here I come!
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 19, 2012, 02:10:45 pm »

[[/quote]Just grab something to get immunity to the paralysis. Easiest thing to do is to pick up a Red Chastity Anklet, which gives you 50% resistance to lust-based attacks, and a pair of Kinetic Pinky-Rings for 50% resistance to paralysis and slow. It's a bit counterintuitive, but these will stack to give you 100% resistance to succubus paralysis, and you can buy the lot for under 30 credits in Tarnhouse.
[/quote]

I am paralysed right now. It was a spawn trap.(I hate improved AI)Could someone please use an interdimensional gamma ray beam from the new version or something. I promise my lvl 2 shadowfiend will pay you back.(just as soon as I reach level 20 when I can teleport between realities.)
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2012, 02:41:59 pm »

I am paralysed right now. It was a spawn trap.(I hate improved AI)Could someone please use an interdimensional gamma ray beam from the new version or something. I promise my lvl 2 shadowfiend will pay you back.(just as soon as I reach level 20 when I can teleport between realities.)
Oh, there's a panic spawn reset button. Resets your spawn point all the way back to your starting city. It costs you a level, so it doesn't really get used much, but it shouldn't take you long to get back up to level 2.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:43:36 pm by Vanigo »

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 19, 2012, 09:31:04 pm »

Ehem, where can I get an Ion-elemental weapon? I only have Chaos-elemental and Taco-elemental weapons.

I can help you out - my Bronzed Golem's got that Nega-Ion Cannon grafted to his chassis. I server hop a lot, he's pretty badass.

Also copied him over to the sci-fi servers - looks like I'm classed as a Hulking Automaton of War.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 19, 2012, 09:47:32 pm »

Bananalien Bio-lord.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 20, 2012, 12:30:46 am »

Daemon. Freaking. Hunter.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #328 on: March 20, 2012, 09:11:07 am »

I decided to reroll as a Santa Larcenist but apparently they disabled that combination and when I loaded in I was a pixie glimmermage instead. Weird...

I decided to keep with it though. I got to level 10 last night and specialized in novice Dustomancy, which is pretty cool. You can sandblast things, for example, and summon dust elementals. Your spells do more damage in areas of high dustivity, like old dungeons and bachelor apartments. Also the spaces between the pressure hull and the interior hull on most space stations counts too.

The coolest part? They get a 'just for fun' spell called Gather Dust which pulls all of the dust in the area to the Dustomancer. This is intended as a fun but useless ability but they classified powder and dust as the same thing in the raws, so if you cast Gather Dust in an area with mobs that drop frost powder or blaze powder it will actually pull the powder out of their inventory! Blaze powder is useless unless you combine it with some black powder which makes for decent level 12 grenades.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 20, 2012, 09:14:38 am »

Just earned enough on the sci-fi server to purchase my first ship. Got a nice little tramp freighter. Still trying to decide what to name her, though.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 134