Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192664 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #300 on: March 19, 2012, 09:34:38 am »

Ehem, where can I get an Ion-elemental weapon? I only have Chaos-elemental and Taco-elemental weapons.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 19, 2012, 09:36:34 am »

I can see if I can grind up another Nega-Ion Cannon. No guarantees, of course.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2012, 09:39:04 am »

I'll trade you 100 megastars I got from killing Forlost, Lord of Insects.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2012, 09:40:24 am »

Again, no guarantees. I'll do my best, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2012, 10:10:25 am »

Guys, ban Cuban Melon, he keeps on bombing every map to oblivion.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2012, 10:14:00 am »

Ah....spawntrapped him in the Chaos Dimension. He'll be killed by Trimo until he leaves the server.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2012, 11:02:55 am »

That's the great thing about this game, yeah it's got exploits, but if you use them you end up getting targeted by everyone else's exploits.

I'm no better. I have my Grimeling farm going as we speak. Grimelings are, as any spellcaster knows, the results of a failed summoning spell. They count against your summon limit, drain mana like normal summons, and are otherwise enemy summons, attacking you and your allies.

So all I needed to do was lead some Goblin Spirit Summoners home, put them in a lockjoint paralysis loop so they stay in my base, use a psionic metrignome from the SCP region of Grandax to force them to keep using Summon Greater White Sheet Ghost- and of course, Goblins auto-fail white colored spells- creating one or two Grimelings. So now we have a constant production of somewhere between 1 and three Grimelings per GSS per three-minute combat time unit (CTU), each one being sucked into a pit by a Grav Vortex so they don't attack the GSSs (the GSSs aren't affected by the GV because of the lockjoint loop).

Now, normally that means I'd only get three Grimelings at a time per GSS, and they're hard to lead all the way through Sucoban and everything. So I added a step where I have a perma-summoned Manabeast in the pit. They have immunity to magic, so I had to build a little fence around it made of Eternity Tokens. Manabeasts are super hard to deal with for mages because they have Untie Binds which makes summons into neutral, non-associated summoned creatures. So he keeps Untying the Grimelings as they get pulled into the pit.

Of course, you know where this is going. Whenever I need a swarm of thousands of Grimelings, I just desummon the Manabeast, and cast Claim Summon with the Cold Casting feat- which makes it an ice spell- then the Thundersnow Stone, which changes ice spells to do +1 electrical damage, and then use Chain Lightning Effect on the Claim Summon, causing it to do less damage per target but spread to all available targets. So it ultimately does no damage- and note here that IF the Grimelings were actually normally summoned, there would be a 0% chance of success for each one. Since they're unowned, it auto-succeeds.

So now I have however many Grimelings in the pit, owned by me, powered by nobody. order the Grimelings out, resummon the Manabeast (consuming an younger shard for the perma-summon, so that 150 credits there), and go on my merry way.

Since Grimelings have drop low-level vendor trash like one copper pence or a Oily Rag, If I just let them all die and collect the loot, I can do that once an hour and gain 150 credits.... or I can wait a couple days and build up almost 15000 Grimelings. They have 5 HP each and have a 1 damage Basic attack, of course, but there's 15000 of them...

Quantity has a quality all its own.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2012, 11:15:50 am »

Less than an hour to the first sci-fi servers going live.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2012, 11:36:34 am »

Sci-fi server launcher app is up, 'play' is greyed out though!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2012, 11:52:35 am »

I'm no better. I have my Grimeling farm going as we speak....
Did they fix that screwed up summon code that was making mass Claim Summon hit the server so much harder than in should have? Last I heard, this was a recipe for a server crash, not an instant army.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2012, 11:58:31 am »

I'm going with the 'Favoured of Trimo' perk that allows me to summon armies of Chaoslings, Dark Imps or Shadow Wisps, thank you very much.

Also, I have the ability to bestow the perk 'Servant of Trimo' that allows you to get 5x HP regen and MP regen everytime you get hit by a shadow attack. Any takers?

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 19, 2012, 12:02:50 pm »

I think the unplayable sci-fi mode has something to do with the new playable demon race update. It also has improved A.I. Speaking of which, could someone please help me. I'm stuck in Burnt Toes the Metal Castle in the infernal plane. It seems some NPC fiends have set up a nice little spawntrap, as soon as you enter the game a succubus uses paralyse on you. then a bunch of unarmed demonic frogs jump on you till you die which gives them a ton of XP which they then distribute among the rest of the demons using a shrine of share levels.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2012, 12:04:16 pm »

I'm just hoping they fix the whole unplayable sci-fi thing soon. I want to dick about in a tramp freighter, dammit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2012, 12:05:18 pm »

Update from the official forums; they hit a major bug just a few minutes before the scheduled release and are now delaying until it's fixed. I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: Alright, it's launching, gogogoogogogo!

EDIT 2: Ohmygodsomanyclassesandraces, what is this I don't even
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 12:08:11 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2012, 12:09:23 pm »

Just transfered my Demolitions Expert and Chaosmancer over to the new server. For some reason, the Chaosmancer is now a Shadowdancer...

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 134