Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 54

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 233115 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #690 on: May 27, 2012, 02:40:45 am »

Now we need a texture of 173 with a handlebar moustache, a monocle, and a top hat. He might also have a dapper suit and a stylish cane.
Yes, please someone do this, I will use it in my game. This would be the best.

The tophat will be a big problem, unless you modify the actual model and add a tophat that way.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 27, 2012, 02:42:53 am »

I scribbled all over 173, wrote "POOPI" on his face, and then wrote "JAMES WUZ HERE" on his back. It was fantastic.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

DwarfyDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Of course it's not safe! What are you, an ELF?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 27, 2012, 03:09:36 am »

Now we need a texture of 173 with a handlebar moustache, a monocle, and a top hat. He might also have a dapper suit and a stylish cane.

The tophat will be a big problem, unless you modify the actual model and add a tophat that way.

That's true, but if you manage to do it, it would have been worth it.

Also, replace the loud sudden DUN for when you see him with a british man saying 'I say' in an overly calm manner.
In fact. just replace all sounds in the game with british men saying things. Overlay the game with movie filters such as sepia tone and skipping film.

106 can still be Bill Cosby, though. Replace his music with a loop of Bill Cosby saying Jello Pudding.
Small elves in your beard. The STD of the Dwarven world.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 27, 2012, 09:01:12 am »

I have  being laughing my ass off trough the last 4 pages.
Once you guys finish this version, PLEASE put up a download. i MUST have this.

But it makes me think. How do the tf2 models scale to SCP models?
Else you could swap the files and have reference pose heavvies.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 27, 2012, 09:41:41 am »

You guys and your supposedly Nightmare Retardant skins...

I don't know, but I find them way creepier than the original skin.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 27, 2012, 09:48:57 am »

They may be creepier.

but they are brilliatnly hilarious. Making scp-173 into a mentlegen british gentleman is hilarious. And actually just the kind of thing i expect from you guys.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 27, 2012, 10:07:36 am »

You could give him short but immaculately groomed hair instead. You could also distort the top of his head to make room for it; this could have potentially disturbing results.
You need the software this was made in to modify the model, correct?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 27, 2012, 10:26:53 am »

Well, if there is a model file somewhere that uses a common format, something as blender should do the trick.

Aequor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 27, 2012, 11:46:01 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

t's pretty messily made, some bits don't line up, one of the arms is always wrong no matter what, but what the hell, he's much less murderous smarter looking even with a messy suit.
[USE_GOOD_REASON:UNTHINKABLE]

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 27, 2012, 11:56:44 am »

Good sir ,i request kindly of you to share the file.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 27, 2012, 12:25:38 pm »

Now turn the desolate concrete corridors into a true gentleman's accomodation!

Aequor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 27, 2012, 12:37:36 pm »

Good sir ,i request kindly of you to share the file.
Certainly, forgive my most lamentable forgetfulness in forgetting to share the file in the previous posting.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[USE_GOOD_REASON:UNTHINKABLE]

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 27, 2012, 12:38:21 pm »

Now make a mentlegen one :D

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 29, 2012, 12:14:44 am »

I actually just played some of this for the first time.  I'm confused, since scp-173 is normally just locked-up in a storage container.  How is he clipping around the map?  If you close the door behind you when you run out of the room, he should be stuck until the filth he generates achieves such pressure that it breaks the door.  That said, it's hard to know much about scp-173, since there's a complete ban on altering the entry to make it better or more informative.  As someone points out in the comments, there's no need for anyone to ever look at 173 if all they're doing is containing it; you could easily construct a system that would automatically clean the room without the need to risk a breach.

It also occurs to me how much trouble this site is in if it actually lost power.  Thinking of this scp without the ban on changes, it probably has similar measures to other visually-cued scps, ie triple backed-up circuits and generators everywhere.

There's another scp that operates on a similar principle that actually will teleport to everyone who's seen it and kill them, but I can't remember the number.  IIRC, it was a little statue that would teleport on top of their corpse.

Edit: spoilers go all yucky and have a new-line character with them
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:24:23 am by Rez »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 29, 2012, 12:24:44 am »

Did you play the intro? That should explain it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 54