Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134503 times)

Shingy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #1080 on: October 08, 2012, 12:10:06 pm »

Question is: What will die first? Chilton of boredom or the fort from... nothing?
Anyway, I begin to think that everybody in the fortress should die so we can reclaim... it begins to be long.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: October 08, 2012, 07:55:42 pm »

Question is: What will die first? Chilton of boredom or the fort from... nothing?
Anyway, I begin to think that everybody in the fortress should die so we can reclaim... it begins to be long.

Indeed. But if We reclaimed, would We have the patience for the lag :P
The answer? Yes. And I refuse to hear otherwise!

I also refuse to drag this out for years because nothings doing nothing. I was legitimately about to flood the fort. Then I realised I didnt have DFHack installed, and I couldnt be bothered installing it. And if You saw the mess of designations... :)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: October 09, 2012, 12:19:11 am »

I'm going to guess that this isn't a burrow problem.

Well, I guess we'll see how this plays out to the end...
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 09, 2012, 02:02:35 am »

I would like to be dwarfed (just found this today and finished reading it to the end)

Ferai: Engraver.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 09, 2012, 07:20:06 am »

I would like to be dwarfed (just found this today and finished reading it to the end)

Sure. Ill Dwarf You as one of the nonexistant people in the Fort :P
I might rename Creepykid to You. Creepykid has been without a real name for ages.
And Im bored.
Then I can yell about Ferai running up and down the stairs and staring at walls, then collapsing into barrels and never doing anything productive, since Hes the only person doing ANYTHING.

You bastards realise Ive just been watching Creepykid run up and down stairs, whenever I play, right? Waiting for Him to do something.

-J-

I deleted all the burrows in a fit or rage ages ago :P
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Maxwell5123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: October 09, 2012, 08:51:27 pm »

I might rename Creepykid to You. Creepykid has been without a real name for ages.
And Im bored.
Then I can yell about Ferai running up and down the stairs and staring at walls, then collapsing into barrels and never doing anything productive, since Hes the only person doing ANYTHING.

You bastards realise Ive just been watching Creepykid run up and down stairs, whenever I play, right? Waiting for Him to do something.

-J-

Well...when he becomes an engraver just have him (me) engrave everything, annoying nobles rooms dining rooms bedrooms just make me(him) the SOLE engraver so when you need something engraved he (I) will always be avaiable. And it's better than him running up and down stairs.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 10, 2012, 06:18:00 am »

And Im bored.

-J-

Well...when he becomes an engraver just have him (me) engrave everything, annoying nobles rooms dining rooms bedrooms just make me(him) the SOLE engraver so when you need something engraved he (I) will always be avaiable. And it's better than him running up and down stairs.
I already have alot of walls set to be smoothed or engraved on.

Im not fucking around when I say noone is doing anything. It isnt for lack of trying.

EDIT: Also, youd be the 'sole' engraver anyway. Incase you didnt notice, everyone else is DEAD.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 05:16:05 am by Chilton »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #1087 on: November 05, 2012, 06:15:33 pm »

Wharrup! ....
So i leave a couple of months n this shizz is dead!? shame on u Chillton! >:(
Well, I shall once again disappear as quickly as I returned, await the next coming of Slowpoke in late December!
(oh n if Brewster reads this - be patient m8 we'll play soon^^)
Edit: -Creepy kids mine! Can't make him some random engraver, he was chosen by Armok himself to lead the great nation(hovel) of Markedangels!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:19:51 pm by slowpokez »

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 05, 2012, 06:57:21 pm »

Holy $*** it's Slowpoke

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 17, 2013, 10:30:44 pm »

Wharrup! ....
So i leave a couple of months n this shizz is dead!? shame on u Chillton! >:(
Well, I shall once again disappear as quickly as I returned, await the next coming of Slowpoke in late December!
(oh n if Brewster reads this - be patient m8 we'll play soon^^)
Edit: -Creepy kids mine! Can't make him some random engraver, he was chosen by Armok himself to lead the great nation(hovel) of Markedangels!

Well, a broken wrist, family problems, and a flood later, it was kinda shit of me not to say something. Im fully aware of that.
If nothing else, im considering making a part 2 with a new world. Fresh beginnings, and all.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 18, 2013, 11:24:23 am »

I was on a long hiatus, so I'm glad my turn never came up... if you do remake it, I would be interested in participating. I do hope your wrist, family and flood have gotten better!
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Baloun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 18, 2013, 11:50:04 am »

Hello... First of all - can I join? :)

Second of all - can I be dorfed please? Anything (best is mason) named Baloun.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #1092 on: March 18, 2013, 02:19:39 pm »

Last time I checked we were down to 2 dwarves. The previous overseer who ended up in prison and a crippled child whom I had to go through a lot of trouble to save from all the zombies, goblins, forgotten beasts, rampaging lunatics and so forth.

Or I suppose you might be talking about the sequel that do not exist yet?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 18, 2013, 11:38:38 pm »

Last time I checked we were down to 2 dwarves. The previous overseer who ended up in prison and a crippled child whom I had to go through a lot of trouble to save from all the zombies, goblins, forgotten beasts, rampaging lunatics and so forth.

Or I suppose you might be talking about the sequel that do not exist yet?

Itll be in a few days, and itll be in Masterwork DF. Because more horror = good!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:40:09 pm by Chilton »

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 01, 2013, 08:15:44 pm »

Weeeell, I think we should give this fortress a proper closure (mainly because I want to make a pdf file about it (as with all the other succession games I've been in)), and then go on to the second part: The rage of the catapult (or The catapult cult or whatever), in a more FPS friendly site (if we find one as dangerous), perhaps?

Oh and I feel ya, bro-
Let Me make it nice and simple:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:17:20 pm by xczxc »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74