Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Hammertime - Here Comes the Hammer [Game Over]  (Read 45171 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Hammertime - Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em [Day 1] [Replace Needed]
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2012, 05:26:53 pm »

penngo009, despite outwardly suspecting McUselessNoble, you still didn't want to hammer him. Is it because you're scum and knew you'd face flack for a mislynch?

Because that's what I think it is.

Jim: I'm getting a bad feeling from your posts. Something's...off. I can't really tell what.

Okay.

Jim because he does seem to be acting differently then he usually does.

Do explain.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Hammertime - Feel My Power. [Day 2]
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2012, 05:36:05 pm »

Penngo for the same reasons as yesterday.
You didn't state your reasons yesterday but if you did please link them for me.

You had several days to vote. Also it seems you didn't ask him any questions even if you did suspect him.
He had about 8 questions to answer when I posted. Anything that I could have asked him would have probably just repeated another question
This doesn't explain why you didn't vote.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2012, 06:40:30 am »

b]Penngo[/b]: You didn't vote yesterday. Why not?
I got close, to voting Noble. I'm just more nervous about hammers then regular games. Since I get freaked out since it seems if I vote, I have less of a chance of retracting it in scenarios.

penngo009, despite outwardly suspecting McUselessNoble, you still didn't want to hammer him. Is it because you're scum and knew you'd face flack for a mislynch?

Because that's what I think it is.
Read to that statement above, Jim. :/

As for Zombie, that's all really one question. The question basically is- Which one do you think is scum?

So, as of that post, since my other person I suspected is now dead I go to thinking if Nativeis scum. I would say it's a fair possibility.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Hammertime - Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em [Day 1] [Two Replaces Needed]
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2012, 07:46:20 am »

Vote Count:

Jim Groovester:
NativeForeigner:
Orangebottle:
Andrew425: NativeForeigner, Orangebottle
Dariush:
penngo009: zombie urist, Dariush, Jim Groovester
zombie urist:

No Lynch:

Not voting: Andrew425, penngo009

With 7 alive, 4 to hammer.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2012, 03:36:03 pm »

I read that statement. It reads like a flimsy excuse.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2012, 05:16:29 pm »

So, as of that post, since my other person I suspected is now dead I go to thinking if Nativeis scum. I would say it's a fair possibility.

Reasoning?

PFP
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2012, 09:51:05 pm »

As for Zombie, that's all really one question. The question basically is- Which one do you think is scum?

No the questions ask why you think he is scum and what are you going to do about it. And if you think Native is scum why aren't you voting for him?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2012, 04:27:45 am »

I currently suspect Orangebottle and Jim. Orangebottle because of his popping in and out and him trying to goad me into a double fallacy. Jim because he does seem to be acting differently then he usually does.
Aaaaaand... uuuuuuuh... are you going to do anything about either of them?

You didn't state your reasons yesterday but if you did please link them for me.
His panicking at the beginning of D1, his crumbling under pressure immediatly afterwards, general indecisiveness and passivity and multiple small things I don't even remember now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2012, 09:41:06 pm »

Vote Count:

Jim Groovester:
NativeForeigner:
Orangebottle:
Dariush:
penngo009: zombie urist, Dariush, Jim Groovester
zombie urist:

No Lynch:

Not voting: Andrew425, penngo009

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2012, 06:07:56 pm »

I'll scratch that, anyone looks like they could be mafia. I'm looking at you Native, Orange. Why are you two voting with each other, at close to the same time?

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2012, 06:23:18 pm »

I'll scratch that, anyone looks like they could be mafia. I'm looking at you Native, Orange. Why are you two voting with each other, at close to the same time?
Please please please answer my questions. Any reasons beside their voting the same person?
No the questions ask why you think he is scum and what are you going to do about it. And if you think Native is scum why aren't you voting for him?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2012, 06:26:56 pm »

Because I think Andrew is scum and I'm pretty sure OB does too. Are you forgetting that if scum really wanted to, they could have hammered you with plenty of reasoning by now?

What was your initial reasoning for saying I'm scum? Why did you only vote me after Zombie pointed out that you weren't voting me despite calling me out as scum?

Andrew: Did you just decide to just quit trying or something?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Andrew425

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2012, 07:27:48 pm »

Just finished Mass Effect 3 ^

penngo009 I really don't understand that line of attack, it is very desperate to attack people for posting near the same time.

Jim because he does seem to be acting differently then he usually does.

Do explain.

You're more absent, and you aren't attacking people as harshly as you usually do.

You had several days to vote. Also it seems you didn't ask him any questions even if you did suspect him.
He had about 8 questions to answer when I posted. Anything that I could have asked him would have probably just repeated another question
This doesn't explain why you didn't vote.

I was waiting till he responded. Someone else hammered him before then.

So to be clear the reason why i'm hammering penngo009 is because he doesn't answer questions, not getting asking questions and for trying to stay on the sidelines and not being noticed.
May the mass times acceleration be with you

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2012, 09:05:12 pm »

-days ended, 4 votes on me.-

Steam name- Pengoooo

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2012, 09:33:57 pm »

Vote Count:

Jim Groovester:
NativeForeigner: penngo009
Orangebottle:
Dariush:
penngo009: zombie urist, Dariush, Jim Groovester, Andrew425
zombie urist:

No Lynch:

Not voting:

There was less discussion this time.  The arguments were mostly polarized against two people, but in the end penngo009 was voted out.

"Whatever.  I've done nothign wrong- my name will be cleared."  He stormed out and slammed the door behind him, causing the lights to go out again.

Night 2 has begun!  Night 2 will last until Friday, 3/23 at 11 PM EST.

Quote from: Penngo
You are one of the innocent dancers in the group.  You have no special abilities, so you must use your wits and cunning to determine who the thieves are.  Good luck!

You win when the thieves are eliminated.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17