Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXI: Game Over. Scum Victory.  (Read 50597 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXI: Day 1- The investigation begins!
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2012, 09:14:12 am »

Oh, almost forgot about this post, thanks for reminding me.
If jaxler didn't lurk, he would probably have said something like "I'm late because of (insert RL issue here), let's get this shit rolling". But the way he chose to answer sounds to me like "Don't worry, I'm listening", which translates to lurking.
This is utter bullshit. Everyone answers however he wants. The only people who care about the choice of words are tunneling scum. And Vector, but we don't speak about her.
Would you please let me be the judge of how my bullshit is best applied? That wasn't even supposed to concern you, get over it already. And yes, it was a cheap blow, but I intended to achieve something with it. If you want to blame me for picking on a beginner, I hereby allow you. I think of it as a good strategy. Please explain why you think it's not.

Wait, I almost forgot about the post which reminded me about the post I almost forgot about previously.

Everything you said is bullshit. Just because you point out it's bullshit doesn't make it less so.

You're missing three orange words in your post. Give me a really good reason why you omitted them. "It's bullshit" is not a reason, in case you didn't know that.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:51 am »

I just read through the previous posts, and you guys are right, there really isn't anywhere where he really jumps on anyone more than someone scumhunting would.
Unvote 
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2012, 09:32:14 am »

I just read through the previous posts, and you guys are right, there really isn't anywhere where he really jumps on anyone more than someone scumhunting would.
Unvote 

The same goes for you: Why doesn't your post end with three specific orange words? I've explained my reasons, and if you don't want to hinder my scumhunt (which doesn't look familiar, but is still a means of finding scum), you should probably overthink your behavior.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2012, 09:43:18 am »

The same goes for you: Why doesn't your post end with three specific orange words? I've explained my reasons, and if you don't want to hinder my scumhunt (which doesn't look familiar, but is still a means of finding scum), you should probably overthink your behavior.
Wait a minute, you expected us to actually read your vomit, you pathetic sack of fucking shit?

Would you please let me be the judge of how my bullshit is best applied? That wasn't even supposed to concern you, get over it already. And yes, it was a cheap blow, but I intended to achieve something with it. If you want to blame me for picking on a beginner, I hereby allow you. I think of it as a good strategy. Please explain why you think it's not.
I don't care about you picking on a beginner, I care about you twisting his words to your advantage, you pathetic sack of fucking shit.

Obolisk, did you just happen to miss around eight paragraphs of notes and questions addressed to you?

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:04 am »

^^

Do you have anything you want to say, or are you just going to obvbandwagon without any supported opinion?

Shit.

What... the actual fuck. For one, those rules don't really matter. They do not better the scumhunt, and they are quite idiotic. I am going to scumhunt my way, and truthfully I give not one shit about your 'laws'.

Especially if one (one you are seriously trying to enforce) is for your 'personal amusement'. I am not your little entertainment monkey. The time it took you to type that bullshit could have been spent building a case against scum. Start being productive or get lynched.

TLDR: Cut the shit.
"A normal person looks at ♠§dg and sees gibberish, but the Dwarf Fortress initiate sees a tense tableau: a dog leashed to a tree, about to be mauled by a goblin."

- The Brilliance of Dwarf Fortress

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2012, 10:12:00 am »

Scelly,
Uber Pye: Who do you think is going to win this round? Just a gut feeling.
Not particularly, more of filler until I can think of a good one. Also, I want to know what he thinks.
No, no, no. Why do you use filler in a mafia game? Do you want to quietly get through the game without being noticed by asking questions with no real consequences?

I've already answered that. It was a bit of idiocy on my part.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:14 am »

Unvote

Wait a minute, you expected us to actually read your vomit, you pathetic sack of fucking shit?

D'awww, is da widdle Dawiush getting angry? You're so cute when you insult me. I still haven't heard an excuse from you. What's your excuse for repeated violation?

I don't care about you picking on a beginner, I care about you twisting his words to your advantage, you pathetic sack of fucking shit.

Oh, you're going all-out creative on me? Go buy a swear words thesaurus, man.
Also, there is a difference between twisting someone's words to put pressure on him (that's what I was doing), and twisting someone's words to get him mislynched (that's what you're still thinking I'm doing, although I wonder why). Do you understand the difference, Dariush?

Protip: If you buy a Mafia strategy guide as well, you can try to get a bulk offer at the bookstore.

Shit.

What... the actual fuck. For one, those rules don't really matter. They do not better the scumhunt, and they are quite idiotic. I am going to scumhunt my way, and truthfully I give not one shit about your 'laws'.

Especially if one (one you are seriously trying to enforce) is for your 'personal amusement'. I am not your little entertainment monkey. The time it took you to type that bullshit could have been spent building a case against scum. Start being productive or get lynched.

TLDR: Cut the shit.

Obviously, you also don't get it. Rule 3 has already served its cause, and it was a little too effective for my belief in common sense.
If you had actually thought about what I had written, you would have noticed the following:

Law 3 is for my personal amusement.
These laws are not just there for fun.
These laws serve more than one purpose

It was obvious that Rule 3 was a trap. Why didn't you even stop to think about that? Do you think I'm stupid? First, if you just randomly violate my rules, that means that you went to wreck my shit just to prove that you can wreck my shit, and townies do not wreck other people's shit, especially not if they explicitly state that they don't want their shit wrecked. Don't attack attacks, you fool, nobody's getting any more info out of that. Do you have a good excuse for wrecking my shit, Mii?
The fact that Dariush, an IC for god's sake, also ran into that trap and is not even capable of excusing himself is not helpful, because that proves that this game is just not high-level enough to support the simplest of strategy. You know what, I retire from being Emperor.
People, forget about my laws, if you haven't already. You're just not mature enough to cohesively support a game strategy that evidently DOES NOT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON THE TOWN'S PLAY, as I say and then pretend someone heard me. Still, there is room for one final test: Scelly, did you read my strategy explanation? What is your opinion to this strategy?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2012, 10:48:07 am »

I shall make a set of ass-stupid rules and insult and attack everyone who doesn't conform to them, claiming they ran into my trap.
Nice one.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2012, 10:52:19 am »

I shall make a set of ass-stupid rules and insult and attack everyone who doesn't conform to them, claiming they ran into my trap.
Nice one.

Ah, so you are able to communicate properly. Excuse please.

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2012, 10:55:20 am »

Unvote.

Magma:

It was obvious that Rule 3 was a trap. Why didn't you even stop to think about that? Do you think I'm stupid?

No, but it seems like you think I am.

First, if you just randomly violate my rules, that means that you went to wreck my shit just to prove that you can wreck my shit, and townies do not wreck other people's shit, especially not if they explicitly state that they don't want their shit wrecked. Don't attack attacks, you fool, nobody's getting any more info out of that. Do you have a good excuse for wrecking my shit, Mii?

I am not going to blindly follow someone else whose motives I cannot see. I read what you wrote, and thought about it while making my post. But if I follow something, I better be pretty fucking impressed by it, or at least agree with it.

I retire from being Emperor.

Like hell you do.

People, forget about my laws, if you haven't already.

Like hell I won't. Do not try to run away and hide from this.

You're just not mature enough to cohesively support a game strategy that evidently DOES NOT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON THE TOWN'S PLAY,

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT BE LOOKING TO SEE WHO WOULD BLINDLY FOLLOW YOU AND TO SEE WHO DOES NOT HAVE AN OPINION OF THEIR OWN ENOUGH TO MAKE THEIR OWN ASSUMPTIONS FROM THE AMOUNT OF SHIT YOU ARE SPEWING.

See, I can use caps too! Doesn't make your opinion any less half-witted to use them, but they certainly make you look pretty mad.

You mad, bro?
"A normal person looks at ♠§dg and sees gibberish, but the Dwarf Fortress initiate sees a tense tableau: a dog leashed to a tree, about to be mauled by a goblin."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2012, 11:06:56 am »

fuck this!

VOTE JAXLER

I'm not enjoying this in the slightest and I don't really care to learn how to play this game. Right now I'm rage quitting. I don't care I'm done. lynch me, please.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 27, 2012, 11:09:00 am »

Scelly, did you read my strategy explanation? What is your opinion to this strategy?
Yes, I read your pile of shit strategy explanation. What I think is you read this from the vocabulary:
WoT - Wall of Text; a really really long post. Sometimes unavoidable, but generally you should try to keep them to a minimum. Sometimes scum use them to seem more active then they are.
And decided to take it to a new level. You are acting a lot like scum. Unvote, Magma

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 27, 2012, 11:12:00 am »

Also, don't think I'm letting up on you Pye

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 27, 2012, 11:15:41 am »

fuck this!

VOTE JAXLER

I'm not enjoying this in the slightest and I don't really care to learn how to play this game. Right now I'm rage quitting. I don't care I'm done. lynch me, please.

Just ask for a replacement. We are not wasting a night lynch on you just because you do not want to play anymore.

Mii

• Bay Watcher
  • c'est la vie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 27, 2012, 11:20:43 am »

Scelly, did you read my strategy explanation? What is your opinion to this strategy?
Yes, I read your pile of shit strategy explanation. What I think is you read this from the vocabulary:
WoT - Wall of Text; a really really long post. Sometimes unavoidable, but generally you should try to keep them to a minimum. Sometimes scum use them to seem more active then they are.
And decided to take it to a new level. You are acting a lot like scum. Unvote, Magma

Is the WoT your reason for voting him?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25