Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 260943 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 13 Signup - TT S6, Signup
« Reply #2145 on: August 23, 2015, 06:22:30 pm »

Applied to the Training League with my orc team
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: August 24, 2015, 05:44:43 am »

Added my Pro Elves to the training tourney.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fairly standard Pro Elf roster, but it's served me well in the past. And reusing the VGCW theme from my last team.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: August 24, 2015, 10:55:58 pm »

Alrighty then, I'll be starting both leagues with 4-man play-offs. I plan to continue advancing the weeks on Mondays. First week will be a double week and then afterwards the week will advance every Monday.

Week One Main League Match-ups:

Aslandus - We Move for Nobody v Naturan Demanto - Jartol
Sinistar - Da Grin Party v Slaya's Svens - THE_SLAYA
Kanil - Shambles'n'snarls v Sandstorm Riders - TSW1999
Otherplayers - The Fools v Monk's Mountebanks - Monk12

Week one Training League Match-ups:

TSW1999 - Blackfang viper v Cuddle puddle - Aslandus
Silent_Thunder - Champions of the Ring v Krystal Kommandos - Sinistar
Kanil - Sapphire Raptors v Da Crushas - Kansa
Otherplayers - The Mad Hatters!! v Slinp'n'slam - THE_SLAYA

Both leagues will advance on Monday, September 7th . Let me know if there are any scheduling issues. Let's have an awesome season mates.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:07:02 pm by THE_SLAYA »

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 13 Week 1 - TT S6, W1
« Reply #2148 on: August 26, 2015, 03:12:17 am »

Man thank god I don't have to face c-dorfs untill week 6. Early matchup against dwarfs as elfs are always brutal.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: August 26, 2015, 05:27:34 pm »

We move for nobody 2-1 Naturan Demento

This one was a bloody game, most of the undead team was unable to enter the field on the last drive. The first goal was in the first half, after pushing through the undead line the hobgoblin carrying the ball managed to slip away from the ghouls who managed to keep up and ran it in for the score.

The second half, the undead managed to smash through the ch dorf line by clumping up and pushing against the one blocker without guard and wrestlegob, scoring just four turns before the end of the match. Were it not for the fact that half the team was broken on the sidelines, the game probably would've ended with a draw, but since I had a numerical advantage (and the mummy got knocked off the field on the first turn of the drive) the undead team wasn't even able to break the cage without rolling GFIs, one of which failed allowing my hobgoblin time to hit the endzone. Then it was just a bashapalooza as the undead team ganged up on a single hobgoblin while the rest of the ch dorf team loafed around.

Notable injuries: I believe there were at least two long term injuries on the undead team, and one MNG for the dorfs. On the other hand, my minotaur finally got enough SPP to level up, so fun times are in store for future games.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: August 28, 2015, 11:03:04 am »

And again you guys are ok with Training league games being submitted to the Bay12 League entry for BBManager right? I like to keep match records and injury sheets and BBmanager is the only way to do that automatically.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 28, 2015, 11:32:06 am »

And again you guys are ok with Training league games being submitted to the Bay12 League entry for BBManager right? I like to keep match records and injury sheets and BBmanager is the only way to do that automatically.
Yeah, training league teams can only play in the training league once after all (after which they can only move up to the normal league) so it doesn't really matter that much anyways.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 28, 2015, 04:20:17 pm »

Me and Sinistar finished our match just now. The Champions took a 3-1 victory, inflicted some real brutality, and only suffered one long lasting injury. And since it was to this little bastard, I don't think anyone particularly cares.

Not really good at writing match reports, so I'll try to quickly explin the match instead. The elven team was kicking in the first half and managed to break though the Underworld lines quick enough to knock their ballcarrier down when he had it, and the Underwold's animosity worked against it in their attempts to prevent this. Several hard hits took down key players on the Kommandos, including them losing their troll towards the last leg of the match. The Champions avoided taking any real hard blows except again for Toad, who suffered a Broken neck, and will probably be sent to LOS duty untill he dies or takes a bad enough injury to justify being sacked.

Unfortunately I forgot to check before leaving the match screen who leveled up or got MVP, so we'll need to wait for the commisioner to validate the match for that, although I do know Professor Layton leveled up since he ran in two TDs.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 28, 2015, 04:39:23 pm »

Either of the blitzers get anything?

I've played my two matches in the last few days, both ending in 1-0 victories for myself. Both were really similar games, featuring 8 turns of center field fisticuffs in the first half, followed by a mad dash up one side to open the second half, with more center field fisticuffs to finish them both out.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 28, 2015, 04:56:57 pm »

Either of the blitzers get anything?

I've played my two matches in the last few days, both ending in 1-0 victories for myself. Both were really similar games, featuring 8 turns of center field fisticuffs in the first half, followed by a mad dash up one side to open the second half, with more center field fisticuffs to finish them both out.

Don't think so, but I'll have to see the exact spp payouts when the match validates.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 29, 2015, 10:00:34 am »

And the match has validated, so the final totals are in for the Champions of the Ring. Only rolled a normal on Layton, so he'll be getting wrestle.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 30, 2015, 12:24:21 am »

And the match has validated, so the final totals are in for the Champions of the Ring. Only rolled a normal on Layton, so he'll be getting wrestle.

Is that some sort of alternative program or texture pack? Or am I just seeing the legendary vs. chaos version differences? (Since I would swear I've never seen that particular screen before).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: August 30, 2015, 12:37:13 am »

Is that some sort of alternative program...
Bingo. The roster and match result screens are from BBM.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: August 30, 2015, 01:48:51 pm »

Blackfang viper 2-0 Cuddle puddle

This episode of Cuddle Puddle is brought to you by Venom, every dark elf's favorite detergent. Venom: it keeps the rot away.

Early on, a poor cuddlebug got crushed under the boots of the haters in the crowd, but another cuddlebug got revenge by breaking the skull of the witch warrior on the delf team. The flighty elves managed to steal the ball from hoppy as he tried to bring it to their coach after they accidentally kicked it onto the puddles' side of the field. Then a silly off fielder kicked it back onto the cuddle puddles' side of the field and a delf blitzer carried it to the Nurgle coach instead.

Then the puddle coach decided to return the ball, but the silly elves immediately tried to bring it back. Huggles refused to let several delves run off where they might get hurt, but some of them slipped away anyway then immediately broke their faces. The same silly blitzer tried to bring the ball back to the coach as the cuddle puddle tried to get him to keep it, but he managed to slip through via several miraculous high-fives and a few hops in the right direction (1d blocks and dodges abound). Finally, the cuddle puddle performed their sign off dance over one of the dark elf linemen, but he wasn't impressed enough to join them (face stomp didn't work).

In memory of: one rotter and that witch elf's skull

SpottedWobbegong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: September 02, 2015, 08:40:02 am »

Is there anyone who would like a Fumbbl Stunty Leeg tournament? I will manage it if noone else volunteers.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 149